Sullinger arrested for Domestic Violence

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Re: Sullinger arrested for Domestic Violence

I was Dfury13 since 2003. Fierce and many of the regulars know that for a fact so run along.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

INSANITY ~!

This is nothing more than a $$$ shakedown of a decent man.

The woman wasn't hurt , she required no medical attention and she didn't go to the hospital.

This is nothing more than a woman scorned getting a $$$ payout before she gets dumped by her pro athlete boyfriend.

SHE should be sued by HIM for attempting to destory his reputation and career with ridiculous allegations !

Jared Sullinger has been a model citizen as a Boston Celtic and this is a nothing more than a HIGH TECH LYNCHING by a greedy woman who just lost her ticket to the glamorous life of a Basketball Wife.

Sullinger should hire a ruthless private investigator and DESTROY this woman's reputation with all of her dirty laundry.

There's NO REASON for Celtics fans to turn on this guy. Political correctness is destroying America and MEN need to start standing up for their rights. 

I support Jared Sullinger 100% !

Calling him an abuser of women is not only wrong, it is defamation of character and this young man desrves better. I hope Celtics management doesn't do anything stupid and bow to media pressure to throw Sullinger under the bus. He's a big part of the Celtics future and this NON STORY needs to go away !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:

INSANITY ~!

The woman wasn't hurt , she required no medical attention and she didn't go to the hospital.

This is nothing more than a woman scorned getting a $$$ payout before she gets dumped by her pro athlete boyfriend.

SHE should be sued by HIM for attempting to destory his reputation and career with ridiculous allegations !

Jared Sullinger has been a model citizen as a Boston Celtic and this is a nothing more than a HIGH TECH LYNCHING by a greedy woman who just lost her ticket to the glamorous life of a Basketball Wife.

Sullinger should hire a ruthless private investigator and DESTROY this woman's reputation with all of her dirty laundry.

There's NO REASON for Celtics fans to turn on this guy. Political correctness is destroying America and MEN need to start standing up for their rights. 

Calling him an abuser of women is not only wrong, it is defamation of character and this young man desrves better. I hope Celtics management doesn't do anything stupid and bow to media pressure to throw Sullinger under the bus. He's a big part of the Celtics future and this NON STORY needs to go away !

Only 'The Shadow' knows what happened between these two people, so you must be either 'The White Shadow' or someone that shares Clarence Thomas's dispicable world view. I'd inquire which one is it but I really don't give a funk...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:

INSANITY ~!

Only 'The Shadow' knows what happened between these two people, so you must be either 'The White Shadow' or someone that shares Clarence Thomas's dispicable world view. I'd inquire which one is it but I really don't give a funk...

And you must be a racist...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:

INSANITY ~!

And you must be a racist...

The latter it is!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to TheOriginalDfury13's comment:

I was Dfury13 since 2003. Fierce and many of the regulars know that for a fact so run along.

Sorry son, but you don't have one shread of evidence of being here since 03.  It's a figment of your imagination, so kid run back to the sandbox and play with all the others at Kiddie Academy!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:

And when did you get here? Ok then get lost loser.

Sorry son, but you don't have one shread of evidence of being here since 03.  It's a figment of your imagination, so kid run back to the sandbox and play with all the others at Kiddie Academy!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:

Fbomb your a Laker troll pretending to be me. 

And when did you get here? Ok then get lost loser.

Sections
Shortcuts