Sullinger arrested for Domestic Violence

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

Re: Sullinger arrested for Domestic Violence

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Yeah ... with Phoenix (Old Celtics Asst GM) dumping Beasley for pot possession, can Danny justify keeping Sully for this transgression or will he opt to use the "team support" and "anger mgmt/counseling" excuse to salvage one of his two first round degenerate gambler picks?

So now Sully is a "degenerate?"

HAHAHA

Actually, he is...you are 6-9 and 260 and have to beat your GF?...you are not only a degenerate, but you're a PUZZY, PUNK degenerate......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Jason Kidd got arrested for beating his wife and now he is the coach of the Nets.

Maybe we can trade Sullinger to the Nets.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KillaCam2010. Show KillaCam2010's posts

I have a feeling most posters here will be back to loving him by christmas.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchwiggins. Show mitchwiggins's posts

Yeah ... with Phoenix (Old Celtics Asst GM) dumping Beasley for pot possession, can Danny justify keeping Sully for this transgression or will he opt to use the "team support" and "anger mgmt/counseling" excuse to salvage one of his two first round degenerate gambler picks?

HAHAHA

Women beater is more appropriate.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Just to be clear, the assault is described as pushing her down and physically holding her.  So far, it does not say that he strike or hit the girlfriend.  She was not physically hurt or had to go to the hospital or be seen by any medical staff.  No excuse and it was disturbing enough for the girlfriend to call the police, but I don't know if this is going to be enough for Ainge to get rid of him at any cost.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

cut him!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trax. Show Trax's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

Jason Kidd got arrested for beating his wife and now he is the coach of the Nets.

Remember when Boston fans chanted "Wife Beater" to Kidd with his wife in attendance?

Classy move...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to Trax's comment:

In response to chris33's comment:

Remember when Boston fans chanted "Wife Beater" to Kidd with his wife in attendance?

Classy move...

It was very appropriate.

Defending the wife beater, are we?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchwiggins. Show mitchwiggins's posts

In response to scubber's comment:

Just to be clear, the assault is described as pushing her down and physically holding her.  So far, it does not say that he strike or hit the girlfriend.  She was not physically hurt or had to go to the hospital or be seen by any medical staff.  No excuse and it was disturbing enough for the girlfriend to call the police, but I don't know if this is going to be enough for Ainge to get rid of him at any cost.

Please!  Stop being an apologist for the guy.  He lost his head and beat her.  Most likely what will happen is someone will be hired to scare the snot out of her and charges will be lowered or dismissed.  It's pretty obvious the guy did something disturbing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to mitchwiggins' comment:

In response to scubber's comment:

Please!  Stop being an apologist for the guy.  He lost his head and beat her.  Most likely what will happen is someone will be hired to scare the snot out of her and charges will be lowered or dismissed.  It's pretty obvious the guy did something disturbing

Ok,just hire someone to scare her, that's all?  C'mon you can make it more histrionic than that.  I guess facts do not matter in a forum such as this from an anonymous poster.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from scash2013. Show scash2013's posts

HAHAHA

The answer is yes. He is garabage. Not sure why that's funny to you.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

So who committed the worst trangression Beasley or Sullinger?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Ever heard of due process or innocent until proven guilty? wow

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to TheOriginalDfury13's comment:

Seriously!

The facts as have been presented are that he PUSHED her. And broke her phone. 

CALL THE TROOPS! WE HAVE A TERRRRRRIST! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!

This type of sensationalism really pises me off. She probably found evidence of him cheating, went berzerk, and probably started attacking him. He responded by pushing her. She probably freaked out and tried to call 911 and he probably grabbed her phone and tossed it so that she could calm down and not do the irrational thing by calling the Po.

Happens all the time. I'd do the exact same thing. I don't believe that any sort of contact with a woman is a death sentence. If he punched her, or really did beat her, then thats horrid. But this? She has a few red marks on her body from a push? Now she claims a "history" of violence? The state is asking for a mental health evaluation? Anger management class? Thats ludacris. No its beyond ludacris. It denogrates REAL domestic abuse cases and makes a mockery of our justice system. ARG!

FREE SULLY!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

Seriously!

This type of sensationalism really pises me off. She probably found evidence of him cheating, went berzerk, and probably started attacking him. He responded by pushing her. She probably freaked out and tried to call 911 and he probably grabbed her phone and tossed it so that she could calm down and not do the irrational thing by calling the Po.

Happens all the time. I'd do the exact same thing. I don't believe that any sort of contact with a woman is a death sentence. If he punched her, or really did beat her, then thats horrid. But this? She has a few red marks on her body from a push? Now she claims a "history" of violence? The state is asking for a mental health evaluation? Anger management class? Thats ludacris. No its beyond ludacris. It denogrates REAL domestic abuse cases and makes a mockery of our justice system. ARG!

FREE SULLY!

Are you serious?...you can't go around roughing up women...what are you , 12? I guess you've never had a girlfriend...that explains alot...lol...

Really dude...stick to basketball...your STUPID is showing...bad enough you think the sun rises and sets in Rondo's behind...but this stupidity is beyond the pale!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to nyjetssuc's comment:

Seriously!

FREE SULLY!

Are you serious?...you can't go around roughing up women...what are you , 12? I guess you've never had a girlfriend...that explains alot...lol...

Really dude...stick to basketball...your STUPID is showing...bad enough you think the sun rises and sets in Rondo's behind...but this stupidity is beyond the pale!

I didn't say anything about "roughing up women"

I think its ludacris that a PUSH is considered "domestic abuse" and equivalent to a real beating.

Nothing I say is stupid. Why don't you stick to one user name? Do you forget your passwords or is your brand of hate being banned one handle at a time?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to bungaholebill's comment:

Seriously!

FREE SULLY!

You really are an AZZ...you put your hands on a woman you go to jail...that's assault..that's the law...you aRE A FOOL...JUST THE LOWEST SORT OF TRASH...hope your parents are proud of what they brought into the world...scum

I have no doubt you would put your hands on a woman to force her to do what you want...disgusting ...

Thats insane. Is gender equality meant just for workplace compensation? I can't touch a woman? I quite sufficiently understand what assault is. Pushing is interpreting assault very losely. This is certainly not a clear cut domestic abuse case. How can you automatically condemn a guy like that when its well known the justice system has bias against certain groups.

I'm really confused by the values of these low-IQ posters. You must be a bible thumper from the south.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to bungaholebill's comment:

Seriously!

FREE SULLY!

You really are an AZZ...you put your hands on a woman you go to jail...that's assault..that's the law...you aRE A FOOL...JUST THE LOWEST SORT OF TRASH...hope your parents are proud of what they brought into the world...scum

I have no doubt you would put your hands on a woman to force her to do what you want...disgusting ...

Thats insane. Is gender equality meant just for workplace compensation? I can't touch a woman? I quite sufficiently understand what assault is. Pushing is interpreting assault very losely. This is certainly not a clear cut domestic abuse case. How can you automatically condemn a guy like that when its well known the justice system has bias against certain groups.

I'm really confused by the values of these low-IQ posters. You must be a bible thumper from the south.

HOLY EMBARRASSMENT R9R! QUICK! to the BATMOBILE!!!!! Time to get the hell outta here fast! The entire BDC board is on to you! Don't forget to take Rondo with ya!!!!!!!  NaH-NaH! NaH-NaH! NaH-NaH! NaH-NaH!.....NaH-NaH! NaH-NaH! NaH-NaH! NaH-NaH! DUMBaaaaaaaaaaS!!!!! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Rally,

You and your "friends" should read through this:

www.treatment-for-schizophrenia.com/

Its time for you to seek help.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Rally,

You and your "friends" should read through this:

www.treatment-for-schizophrenia.com/

Its time for you to seek help.

Go hide, freak. You are nothing to me. You are nothing here. Your words are that of a simpleton and a little boy who worships NBA players, not a fan, someone who idolizes mere men. You are now trying to defend an inexcusable act. Go hide......Your continued MELT DOWN is very embarrassing. I almost feel bad for you................sniff, sniff.........

Sections
Shortcuts