Sullinger arrested for Domestic Violence

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Re: Sullinger arrested for Domestic Violence

In response to bungaholebill's comment:

In response to TheOriginalDfury13's comment:

Ever heard of due process or innocent until proven guilty? wow

Oh yes...another wife beater/gF stalker/drunk driver speaks up...LMAO!

Who the F are you calling what troll?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

If Sully had no money and no potential to make millions this call never would have happened(from what I have been reading)  Now don't get me wrong he is in the wrong with his action for sure but my feeling is that he needs to move on from this relationship and grow into a better person from it.  As my father us to say,  there are plenty of fish in the sea you will not be lonely.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

The facts as have been presented are that he PUSHED her. And broke her phone. 

CALL THE TROOPS! WE HAVE A TERRRRRRIST! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!

This type of sensationalism really pises me off. She probably found evidence of him cheating, went berzerk, and probably started attacking him. He responded by pushing her. She probably freaked out and tried to call 911 and he probably grabbed her phone and tossed it so that she could calm down and not do the irrational thing by calling the Po.

Happens all the time. I'd do the exact same thing. I don't believe that any sort of contact with a woman is a death sentence. If he punched her, or really did beat her, then thats horrid. But this? She has a few red marks on her body from a push? Now she claims a "history" of violence? The state is asking for a mental health evaluation? Anger management class? Thats ludacris. No its beyond ludacris. It denogrates REAL domestic abuse cases and makes a mockery of our justice system. ARG!

FREE SULLY!

You really are an AZZ...you put your hands on a woman you go to jail...that's assault..that's the law...you aRE A FOOL...JUST THE LOWEST SORT OF TRASH...hope your parents are proud of what they brought into the world...scum

I have no doubt you would put your hands on a woman to force her to do what you want...disgusting ...

[/QUOTE]

+1,000,000,000

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Ahhhhh...I read what you posted R9R...you are the one with a severe problem...no one else...try pushing a woman in front of a cop and see how fast you are charged with a felony...you obviously haven't been anywhere or done anything in your life....Didn't you have anyone in your life to show you how to treat women...your dad beat your mom? What's with you?

[/QUOTE]

+1,000,000,000

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Go hide, freak. You are nothing to me. You are nothing here. Your words are that of a simpleton and a little boy who worships NBA players, not a fan, someone who idolizes mere men. You are now trying to defend an inexcusable act. Go hide......Your continued MELT DOWN is very embarrassing. I almost feel bad for you................sniff, sniff.........

+1,000,000,000

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Seriously!

This type of sensationalism really pises me off. She probably found evidence of him cheating, went berzerk, and probably started attacking him. He responded by pushing her. She probably freaked out and tried to call 911 and he probably grabbed her phone and tossed it so that she could calm down and not do the irrational thing by calling the Po.

Happens all the time. I'd do the exact same thing. I don't believe that any sort of contact with a woman is a death sentence. If he punched her, or really did beat her, then thats horrid. But this? She has a few red marks on her body from a push? Now she claims a "history" of violence? The state is asking for a mental health evaluation? Anger management class? Thats ludacris. No its beyond ludacris. It denogrates REAL domestic abuse cases and makes a mockery of our justice system. ARG!

FREE SULLY!

This was exactly what I thought when I read the article.  She caught (or thought she caught) him cheating and freaked out.  Probably went balistic on him and he got tired of being hit. The real danger comes if the guy catches the girl cheating.  Thats when girls get beat up or worse.

If all he did was push her and hold her down, it was probably just a domestic dispute that got out of hand.  It happened to me a couple times when I was his age too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

If he did assault her then he's a dirtbag plain and simple. We haven't heard his side yet. He did turn himself in an cooperate so he's definately not running from it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wrecksryan. Show wrecksryan's posts

If he did assault her then he's a dirtbag plain and simple. We haven't heard his side yet. He did turn himself in an cooperate so he's definately not running from it.

If he did what was in the police report, even if she drops the charges because he pays her off (which is quite likely) then he's still a dirtbag...bigtime....he should just fly solo and enjoy the goodlife before his back gives out if he can't stay with one woman...it's not that difficult a decison folks...I wonder if he's just plain stupid!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to cole-ely's comment:

Seriously!

FREE SULLY!

This was exactly what I thought when I read the article.  She caught (or thought she caught) him cheating and freaked out.  Probably went balistic on him and he got tired of being hit. The real danger comes if the guy catches the girl cheating.  Thats when girls get beat up or worse.

If all he did was push her and hold her down, it was probably just a domestic dispute that got out of hand.  It happened to me a couple times when I was his age too.

Exactly. I wouldn't defend sully if he actually hurt his girl, but it seems less serious than that. But, according to the trolls, I am now a rapist.

Thanks for the tempered and honest opinion.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to cole-ely's comment:

Seriously!

FREE SULLY!

Exactly. I wouldn't defend sully if he actually hurt his girl, but it seems less serious than that. But, according to the trolls, I am now a rapist.

Thanks for the tempered and honest opinion.

DAMN, KID! You just don't get it, R9R..........This is not about whether Sully did what he did or not! You made it about YOU by showing your true colors and your core beliefs on a very sensitive issue, to the say the least. YOU are such an immature HOMER that you would actually try to take the side of the Celtic player even in a time that SILENCE would have been a show of good judgement. How old are you? None of us know what really happened yet, BUT YOU make unsolicited statements and damning assumptions about the female victim JUST LIKE A LITTLE KID WOULD.  You felt it necessary to open your mouth and start spewing rediculous statements about what you feel is common domestic behavior even citing acceptable levels of abuse! HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE? You have ZERO common sense, forget about good judement.

Just like when you make excuses for poor behavior by Rajon Rondo or any other pro athlete that you are IN LOVE with when they show obvious signs of immaturity and a lack of self control, you've shown us all why it is so easy for you to overlook their acts with this type of rationalization. The scary part is that you speak from your heart and expose your real, personal beliefs. In this case, it was not a good thing.  I sure hope you never have a daughter! You are so transparent with your ill conceived agendas. You speak like a kid who is playing pretend all of the time on this board. Don't you see how tired so many are of your incessant games. Son, you have so much to learn. Go read a book. You have waaaaay to much to learn before you should start speaking out loud on REAL LIFE ISSUES. Tell your parents they need to get to work on you! 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

It is hard to find information, with a lot of guys throwing their laundry out for all.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to maryngary's comment:

It is hard to find information, with a lot of guys throwing their laundry out for all.

READ A NEWSPAPER...LIKE THE ONE WHOSE THREAD YOU'RE COMMENTING ON...SHEEESH!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Through all the accusations and clutter... the good news is that, as a result of this incident, teams will be less likely to request Sully in a multi-player trade!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from buttscheesees. Show buttscheesees's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Through all the accusations and clutter... the good news is that, as a result of this incident, teams will be less likely to request Sully in a multi-player trade!!

LMFAO!!!!

Good point...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

Huh?  I believe you bashed Kobe to no end before he had his day!  Now all of a sudden, "we haven't heard his side yet."  Bro, you and the other tool are the biggest Hippocrates on this forum.  BTW I'm the ORIGINAL FURY,  so have a nice day!  :)))

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:

Huh?  I believe you bashed Kobe to no end before he had his day!  Now all of a sudden, "we haven't heard his side yet."  Bro, you and the other tool are the biggest Hippocrates on this forum.  BTW I'm the ORIGINAL FURY,  so have a nice day!  :)))

A. you're an original dinkus I've been here since 2003.

B. Kobe was blatently guilty and bought his way out.

C. If its determained he did this I said he is a dirtbag and I hope he's traded.

D. Go play in traffic.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

BTW Fbomb you must have dropped a bunch of those when D Howard took his talents to Houston. Hahahahahahahahaha.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamspuriousbabe. Show iamspuriousbabe's posts

BTW Fbomb you must have dropped a bunch of those when D Howard took his talents to Houston. Hahahahahahahahaha.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:

A. you're an original dinkus I've been here since 2003.

B. Kobe was blatently guilty and bought his way out.

C. If its determained he did this I said he is a dirtbag and I hope he's traded.

D. Go play in traffic.

Kid, you better have an optometrist check you vision because my enrollment date clearly shows me as the original "Fury."  Your nothing but a wannabe.  Now go back to the sandbox and play with all the other kiddies!  Rolling Smile

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

I see the FAKE Fury has reared his ugly head!  LMAO  Good for Howard unfortunately he'll be disappointed again.  Tools like you will be dropping more than Fbombs after the C's get 35 wins and not quite enough to get in the playoffs which will result in about the 15th pick overall in next years draft.  Then you got Danny wonder boy trying to make another brilliant selection in next years draft.  Let's see, the Great Fab Melo who was suppose to be tutored by KG as the next Bill Russell....NOT!  For God's Sake Melo couldn't even walk through the door without getting a concussion!  Ohno   Then there was the next great pick of Sullinger(aka WOMEN BEATER) who will probably end up with another back surgery before this season is done  The man can't keep his hands off of women without smacking them around until they come around to his way of thinking!  Spanker  Hope all is well!

Sections
Shortcuts