Sullinger back issues

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Sullinger back issues

This was was why Sully fell in the draft and now he is having his problems with it.  Should we be concerned? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Sullinger back issues

In response to concord27's comment:

This was was why Sully fell in the draft and now he is having his problems with it.  Should we be concerned? 

I dont think there is a big concern. He made it up to this point and had no issues. I believe he has played thru some mild pain but with spasms, u have to sit. If the most that happens is he has to sit a game or two every 3 months, I'll take that. He is playing more games than he is used you also. Dont know much so I cant say but unless he is out for the year, I would say its precautionary and not worrisome just yet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Only if the spasms are related to the concern team Doctor's showed over his discs, that was the issue.

Either way the kid has to take MUCH better care of his body and transform it. 25lbs of fat needs to be dropped, 10-15 of muscle to be added, a couple inches to his vert and specific back/core stregthening is advised.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

Only if the spasms are related to the concern team Doctor's showed over his discs, that was the issue.

Either way the kid has to take MUCH better care of his body and transform it. 25lbs of fat needs to be dropped, 10-15 of muscle to be added, a couple inches to his vert and specific back/core stregthening is advised.

I feel badly for him individually but angry at the Celtics who if they had made a move for Gortat with Sully and a package would have been here now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

In response to rameakap's comment:

I feel badly for him individually but angry at the Celtics who if they had made a move for Gortat with Sully and a package would have been here now.

We are stuck with Bass now.

Sections
Shortcuts