Sullinger is better than Bass....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Sullinger is better than Bass....

In response to gman101019's comment:

I also like what sully brings to the table with his rebounding and post presence, but bass is a  solid player on BOTH the offensive and defensive end. The ? is how many rpg more can sully get you per game 1 more or 2 tops. I dont see him avg more than 7-8 rpg with similiar minutes (bass avgd 6.2), but then you lose bass's shooting and defense.  Its a tough call, I think bass is a better jump shooter and defender but Sully is a better rebounder and passer.  At the end of the day its irrelevant who the starter is cuz both  are gonna plenty of run at  20-25 mpg  each. So it doesnt really matter who the starter is. The better ? is who will CLOSE games. 

Good points but ID have to disagree on a couple maybe.

Bass being a better defender may be a stretch. Perhaps as a 1 on 1 defender (i dont know) but Bass got lost so many times last season, I couldnt judge him a good defender at all. Jury out on Sully.

Regarding their respective jumpers. Bass has a good one... I've read Sully has a real good one too and with better range. To be honest, Ive only seen parts of the 2 exhibition games thus far and havent seen or heard of Sullys shooting... so maybe some else knows that answer

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

He plays very "mature" for his age... Doc thinks very highly of him..Maybe the first rookie starter since Pierce?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

He may not start but he will be an asset and a steal at 21.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

......and Scalabrine is better than Donny Marshall.

Agreed!

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

Sections
Shortcuts