Sullinger killed our rebounding and offense.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Sullinger killed our rebounding and offense.

Look how much better we rebounded without him.  48 reounds! Clearly Sullinger was the problem and the problem with our offense as well

I mean the logic is sound Sullinger wasn't playing so it was him and suddenly Jeff Green and Jason terry can play. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Re: Sullinger killed our rebounding and offense.

was about to make the same post

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to stillallbost08's comment:

HAHA. Yeah, James and Snakeoil said the same thing too. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

haha - well played. We have a lot of prisoner of moment fans on this board. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

In response to stillallbost08's comment:

+1!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

We had similiar threads like the Rondo discussions last year after Allen was injured. Most people just see black and white. We win without player X --> We are better without him. Last year we would have been the best team without any player.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

Look how much better we rebounded without him.  48 reounds! Clearly Sullinger was the problem and the problem with our offense as well

I mean the logic is sound Sullinger wasn't playing so it was him and suddenly Jeff Green and Jason terry can play. 

Currently the sniffers' only go to move @ this point is sarcasm, which will most certainly be short lived. With their love object perhaps gone forever, we'll  then surely see the 7 steps of grieving w/ the majority of huffers finding themselves stuck on denial. The more mature of this sad lot will actually go thru the entire process and find themselves not only whole, but much the wiser. It's just the cycle of life. Embrace your pain.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Currently the sniffers' only go to move @ this point is sarcasm....

you can't be clever if you're gonna be redundant, tomobo. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:

In response to jtkl's comment:

Currently the sniffers' only go to move @ this point is sarcasm, which will most certainly be short lived. With their love object perhaps gone forever, we'll  then surely see the 7 steps of grieving w/ the majority of huffers finding themselves stuck on denial. The more mature of this sad lot will actually go thru the entire process and find themselves not only whole, but much the wiser. It's just the cycle of life. Embrace your pain.

I don't think you get the point.

I am not pro Rondo. I am anti stupidiity.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

"Look how much better we rebounded without him.  48 reounds! Clearly Sullinger was the problem and the problem with our offense as well"

If that theory works...Why not take Garnett/Pierce too...perhaps we will win more games? lol

That's not the issue -- the real thing here, they are now playing, defending, helping each other. It takes 5 in the floor & the whole team to win. Everyone has to contribute. You can't focus in a single player --- unless a phenominal like bron & kobe...of course there's exception.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Hmm, I'm not in that camp that Sully alone hurt our rebounding. i'm in the camp of going between 6'8 Bass and 6'8 Sully night in and night out at PF is the bigger problem. You just can't survive with two smallish PFs. The only reason the HEAT can get away with it is because they're so athletic and there's a guy named LeBron who can play the backcourt and still get more rebounds than a C or PF.

Sections
Shortcuts