Sully, Bradley, and Fab for Cousins?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yersole. Show yersole's posts

Re: Sully, Bradley, and Fab for Cousins?

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Your thoughts, Celtic fans.

NO NO NO.. if even considered, DA should be shot! FAB IS A STAR IN THE MAKING DEFENSIVELY AND OFFENSIVELY.. BRADLEY IS ALREADY A STAR AND A LIGHTS OUT DEFENDER, best on the ball defender! sully is on the move to stardom as well.. 2 out of three not named bradley and we can talk....

Come on now. Bradley is not already a star. Yes top 5 defensive guard but his offense is not proven. Sully is solid and that's what his career will be. Fab is.... who knows...

Tonight's game is a wake up call. Do the trade. 22 year old DMC with Rondo is the future.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to soups' comment:

We've only seen the inception of Sullinger's career.  There's no where near enough "data" to make any type of educated guess on what his future will be.

For right now, he's exactly what this team needed...a guy who can outreboud 2 and 3 other players simulataneously. 

He is definitely too talented to be "part of the deal"   We have only saw a rookie who is getting no calls in his favor,  turning down jumpers because he doesn't want to disrupt anything.   He is just trying to be the good soldier instead of doiing a lot of thing he can do.  He can score the ball if he ever gets in the comfort zone of shooting when open, and when he is targeted down low and get the ball to him.  We  will  regret losing this guy for a lot of years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

What if the Kings would agree to this deal - Sully, Lee, and 2 unprotected 1st round picks for Cousins?

Nope- thats too much.  I would rather it be Melo than sully.  You can't teach basketball IQ.  You either have it or you don't.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yersole. Show yersole's posts

What if the Kings would agree to this deal - Sully, Lee, and 2 unprotected 1st round picks for Cousins?

Do it. If there is a way to keep AB, in a heart beat. DMC is only 22 yrs old.

RR, AB, DMC. That's your future. You don't often get the chance to get a dominant big like DMC. Him with PP and KG this year we do have a chance to win it all. No way without him and that's the end of the KG era.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

i like sullinger alot...i want him here...do not trade him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Something tells me Sully  is going to be a go to player down the road...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

If it's Bradley OR Sully.............it's Bradley.  I do not want to trade Sully.

Perhaps we can take JT instead of Cousins, but I really feel with Cousins and Evans, our bench production and rebounding will be better.

Rondo with Barbosa

Evans and Terry

Pierce and Green

KG and Sully

Cousins and Wilcox....................I think that is a team that can beat anyone in the East except MIA and MAYBE the Knicks!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

not going to happen. why would the kings want to make themselves worse just to help the celtics? sure it would be great but there is no way that the kings would do this. the celtics have to give up a lot more than that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

rondo and green for cousins, a ham sandwich of a point guard, and tons of draft picks, all unprotected  first rounders.

i'd do it in a HEARTBEAT

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

i like sullinger alot...i want him here...do not trade him.

exactly- he stands to be the next underpaid overachieving 4/5 patchwork man with some versatility and decent defensive skills.  they don't grow on trees. 

and bass ain't "it" for this team's needs.  sully might be by the start of next year if doc can manage to cut him out an even allotment of minutes per night and a consistent role- i know- asking THE WORLD of doc to quit the ADD routine outside of rondo, pierce, kg

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from okdude73401. Show okdude73401's posts

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Why dont they just sign Kenyon Martin???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

None of us know the facts about Cousins problems.  Danny will and if he is a player that can be worked with we should go get him if we can. If he is a mental patient he will be another Chris Washburn and of course Danny will never do it. It's simple none of you have to worry.  Sullinger while terrific does not approach the upside of Cousins.  I think many here are not realistic about Sully he is not a future star like KG, Rondo, or PP.  He will never be that kind of player.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

None of us know the facts about Cousins problems.  Danny will and if he is a player that can be worked with we should go get him if we can. If he is a mental patient he will be another Chris Washburn and of course Danny will never do it. It's simple none of you have to worry.  Sullinger while terrific does not approach the upside of Cousins.  I think many here are not realistic about Sully he is not a future star like KG, Rondo, or PP.  He will never be that kind of player.  

not all your players have to be future stars...he is one good piece to our future..and cousins is not a future star like the guys you said above...if he was we would not be talking about this right now..KG said it himself sully hight basketball IQ.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

In response to concord27's comment:

not all your players have to be future stars...he is one good piece to our future..and cousins is not a future star like the guys you said above...if he was we would not be talking about this right now..KG said it himself sully hight basketball IQ.

All I am saying is trust that Ainge and Doc know what to do about Cousins and Sullinger if he is involved in a trade.   KG will be the first player they ask about a potential move like this.

Sections
Shortcuts