Sully had back Surgery all ready

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Sully had back Surgery all ready

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:

A NON-INJURY BACK SURGERY AT 20 YEARS OLD!!!!!!

HOW DO YOU SPELL SHORT CAREER???

How? Dwight Howard!! Thats how!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7834605/orlando-magic-dwight-howard-back-surgery-miss-rest-season

there is NO proof he was injured during a game - he could have been injured any number of ways

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I don't believe that he will have a long career either. I hate to throw Sullinger under the bus but Ainge screwed up with this draft pick (like he usually does). Should have gotten Perry Jones.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to guyfromtex's comment:

I don't believe that he will have a long career either. I hate to throw Sullinger under the bus but Ainge screwed up with this draft pick (like he usually does). Should have gotten Perry Jones.

Sully will make you eat those words.

I really want to +1 this post, but back surgery at 21 years old isn't good.  I love Sully, but wonder if he'll be able to withstand the punishment of the season.  He may be no more than a role player.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Sully will make you eat those words.

I HOPE SO!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

We arenot going anywhere this year good as time as any to let his back get right

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The back issues that made him drop in the draft didn't make teams think he wouldn't have a career. They just made them think he'd need surgery and miss his entire rookie season, then be healthy and a solid player, but maybe never a star.

Sully proved enough in 3 months to show he will get healthy and have a good career, he is what 20-21 years old...pshh... he'll be fine.

Danny's hits (Perk, Al, West, Tony, Gomes, Rondo, Powe, Baby, Avery) all outweigh the misses (Banks, Green, Pruitt, Giddens, Walker, JJJ) BY FAR. Wow, do you know his draft history AT ALL?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I  am sure that Sully has had more tests done on his back than anyone can imagine.  I don't think it was a quick thing.  They have known about problem when they drafted him, and the last couple weeks he had been having problems.  I am also sure he had a second opinion.  

Now for the not so good part,  I have had low back surgery and it isn't good.  Everyone reacts different and I have done a lot of research to find out why I still hurt so bad after two years. I used one of the best back institutes in the US as well.  The only good thing is Sully is so young.  That is the main thing he has going for him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

well, by the looks of "your picture" I would never have guessed that you have had back surgery...!!   :-)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

I agree, you might as well get your back surgery now. We are going anywhere this season and it will give hime alot more time to heal. Plus, it should Melo some playing time.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

well, by the looks of "your picture" I would never have guessed that you have had back surgery...!!   :-)

I am kind of cute aren't I? Luckily my scare is below the bikini line.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Perry Jones is half the player that Sullinger. I wouldn't say Ainge screws up his draft pick, I mean he has some home runs(Rondo, Al Jefferson, Perk) and a lot of good picks(Tony Allen, Delonte West, Gomes, Bill Walker, Glen Davis, Avery Bradley). I mean they have been pretty much draft in the mid 20's for the past 5 years.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from craig2174. Show craig2174's posts

Sully will be fine, maybe some of you prefer he waited until september to have surgery,(like the Sox players and miss half the season)?   At least he will be ready for season next year and hopefully healthy

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

I'm pretty sure now that Ainge will take one big.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

I'm pretty sure now that Ainge will take one big.

what are you talking about?  U are not very clear (at least to me) what you mean here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Since Sully is out.....no choice except to get a big

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

Since Sully is out.....no choice except to get a big

I thought we needed to add a big before Sully. Don't see a lot of options. I would go after Kmart right now to shore up the 4 spot.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

K mart is done. He has NO legs left,let it go. I don't know,but the last few games I see this teams chemistry starting to gel and I love our new pace!! Adding an aging possibly volatile player may do more harm than good. Big guys that can play aren't just sitting around waiting for someone to sign them in Febuary for the vet minimum. It would be great if we could catch lightning in a bottle and find a player that is somehow not yet signed but it is not realistic. It would be great if it happens but if it doesn't you can't blame it on anything or anyone but timing and availability.