Sully had back Surgery all ready

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Sully had back Surgery all ready

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

K mart is done. He has NO legs left,let it go. I don't know,but the last few games I see this teams chemistry starting to gel and I love our new pace!! Adding an aging possibly volatile player may do more harm than good. Big guys that can play aren't just sitting around waiting for someone to sign them in Febuary for the vet minimum. It would be great if we could catch lightning in a bottle and find a player that is somehow not yet signed but it is not realistic. It would be great if it happens but if it doesn't you can't blame it on anything or anyone but timing and availability.

Everyone seemed to think he played well last year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:

In response to guyfromtex's comment:

I don't believe that he will have a long career either. I hate to throw Sullinger under the bus but Ainge screwed up with this draft pick (like he usually does). Should have gotten Perry Jones.

+1

+1

The only reason PJ3 hasn't played yet is because OKC is too good. He would be playing on another team. We needed PJ3's length. We already had a Sully in Bass and we had Green coming back...we needed size.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

Since Sully is out.....no choice except to get a big

I thought we needed to add a big before Sully. Don't see a lot of options. I would go after Kmart right now to shore up the 4 spot.

But, that's one thing i don't like - getting K-mart - washed out - left over - it's proven, really never work for us. Get rid of one (say like the tilapia Bass) and see if there are legit big who will bite.
    Oh, as everyone knows now...it takes 5 people in the floor to win a game - that's how I remember when the Celtics got the 17th ring.

The unemployed knowitall Fierce will tell you the other way...he still hang up on individual statistics.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Since Sully is out.....no choice except to get a big

I thought we needed to add a big before Sully. Don't see a lot of options. I would go after Kmart right now to shore up the 4 spot.

But, that's one thing i don't like - getting K-mart - washed out - left over - it's proven, really never work for us. Get rid of one (say like the tilapia Bass) and see if there are legit big who will bite.
    Oh, as everyone knows now...it takes 5 people in the floor to win a game - that's how I remember when the Celtics got the 17th ring.

The unemployed knowitall Fierce will tell you the other way...he still hang up on individual statistics.

I am not a huge Kmart fan but tell me a better option.  He wouldn't cost much at all.  As for Bass, tell me who we get for him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

"I am not a huge Kmart fan but tell me a better option.  He wouldn't cost much at all.  As for Bass, tell me who we get for him."

That's why ...Ainge has to put Bass in the pond, maybe sweaten it with additional chum and we get a good one. Again, no one knows what Ainge will do...no one. That's only my suggestion. BUT WALMART - WASHED OUT - LEFTOVER for me is a big NO.  Leave it alone, if taking a k-mart...celtics go nowhere!

Sections
Shortcuts