SULLY: "I'M not CLOSE to returning!"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Re: SULLY:

"H" key not working? Or is that your pronunciation?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

I was dissappointed to hear this news. In one way it makes sense given the procedure he has undergone. After reading all of the things he has been cleared to do, I couldn't help thinking, "So get in the gym and start running and running, etc..". I can see approaching it cautiously but I was discouraged by the "not even close" comment given that it is a month before the first regular season game.  Is this a case of we might as well have him come back slowly since we are going to stink or should he be asked to work hard enough in camp to get into shape?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Something tells me this is all part of the tanking process.  The nba doesn't like to award top picks to tankers -- statistically speaking it has to be beyond coincidence.

But injuries...that's a different story.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trax. Show Trax's posts

Danny really blew the 2012 NBA draft for the Celtics.

Fab Melo and Sullinger.

Ouch!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I think the sully pick will turn out great given the position he was taken in.  Calculated risk.

So was the melo pick for that matter.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

KO  should get the green light.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"add im to rondo. e wont b on te roster to start te season. talking december or so. we wont b at "full strengt" til at least te all-star game."

You say this like it's a bad thing.    This is good news.    Lottery baby, lottery!   Fall NBA games are barely watchable anyhow. Let's watch some youngsters play hard and lose games. Works out for everyone.    

Sections
Shortcuts