Sully's rookie predictions...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Sully's rookie predictions...

Sully is our young unknown rookie, a lot of people think hes the steal of the draft others think he wont pan out. Where do you stand? PPG, RPG, MPG?
    What are you expectations for our rookie next season?

I predict:

18 mpg 7 ppg 4 rpg.

This would seem like reasonable expectations, considering bbass should get about 25 mpg at pf and j green probably around 5-7 mpg at pf (majority of his minutes at the 3). That would leave round 16-18 mpg. I dont see how he can play more minutes than that. Look for him to give us that bench spark. With energy and aggressive play especially on the glass which this team sorely needs.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Sully's rookie predictions...

Yeah, he brings that physical presence that we need down low..not some will point that he got his shots blocked a lot during the summerleague, but BB had the same issues early on..The coaching teamwill address that righ away...He should live on the ft line...We have'nt had a player like that in a long ime..maybe Powe...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Doc said Sully will also play some "5", like Big Baby did.  Some one has a HUGE hangup on minutes.........................NOT OUR JOB, GINA!!!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

small forward=pp30 jgreen18= 48 minutes
    power forward=bass 25 jgreen 5-7. sully 16-18 mpg= 48 miinutes

It all adds up. I stated sully will get 16-18 mpg.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Sorry, it was Danny Ainge who said it:

http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/jared_sullinger

I've only seen Rame break down minutes, but it's all speculation.....we are not the coach......as I've said........the idea is, of course, to have Sullinger take Wilcox's minutes.......

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Sully's rookie predictions...:
    In Response to Re: Sully's rookie predictions... : When Ainge said that he was talking about the summer league team.
    Posted by TommyRules

Heard Doc say it also in an interview..............no record of it.  So, instead of bashing every word I say, why not just wait and see if the kid plays it at all!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Sullinger may not play at all...............it is stupid to even estimate the number of minutes, IMO.  Yet, you needle and poke, and try to get  people to do it- who the heck cares?  It will vary from game to game.............you really need a life!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Sully's rookie predictions... : Then why don't you tell gman that this is a stupid thread? You will blast me but won't tell him that Sullinger might not even play at all. You have never disagreed with a person that you claim is a Celtics fan and when they are obviously wrong, you always take the high road and keep your mouth shut. You have full blinders on when it comes to the Celtics.
    Posted by TommyRules

No, I'm very realistic about the Celtics.........I have blinders on about their fans.  I do not fight with people who love my team as much as I do.  You are a useless troll, who pretends to be someone else, has been banned many times, is a noted liar who never admits to anything.

How's your prediction for Ramon Sessions 13 points and 10 assists working out?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Big4. Show The Big4's posts

I thought it was Hedley who said DH wouldn't become a Laker?? Is russ one and the same or another pundit who got it all wrong?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

In Response to Re: Sully's rookie predictions... : When Ainge said that he was talking about the summer league team.
    Posted by TommyRules

I heard Ainge say this during an interview in Vegas and he didn't mean just the SL team. Sorry Tommy but if you were truly interested in Boston sports then you would know this. This is why it's best for people who are loyal to a certain team or city to spend more time on boards that are more like-minded and conducive to their belief systems. You can't really blame us for your frustrations over our posts when you are on a planet far, far away from home.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I think that there is a lot in store for this board....not only will "ignore" return.....a lot of IP addresses will go away....permanently....at least...I hope so.....trolls are not welcome....reasonable and open minded fans of other teams are welcomed here at all times.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Sully's rookie predictions...:

Sully is our young unknown rookie, a lot of people think hes the steal of the draft others think he wont pan out. Where do you stand? PPG, RPG, MPG?
    What are you expectations for our rookie next season?

I predict:

18 mpg 7 ppg 4 rpg.

This would seem like reasonable expectations, considering bbass should get about 25 mpg at pf and j green probably around 5-7 mpg at pf (majority of his minutes at the 3). That would leave round 16-18 mpg. I dont see how he can play more minutes than that. Look for him to give us that bench spark. With energy and aggressive play especially on the glass which this team sorely needs.

I agree with your points and rebounds prediction. I am not certain about the minutes.

Sully's niche early on will be grabbing rebounds and getting to the free throw line.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to Sully's rookie predictions...:

Posted by TommyRules

I heard Ainge say this during an interview in Vegas and he didn't mean just the SL team. Sorry Tommy but if you were truly interested in Boston sports then you would know this. This is why it's best for people who are loyal to a certain team or city to spend more time on boards that are more like-minded and conducive to their belief systems. You can't really blame us for your frustrations over our posts when you are on a planet far, far away from home.  

Thank you, and well said

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Even though doc tends not to play rookies. Bbaby avgd 14 mpg in his rookie year, on a loaded championship team. So sully my prediction of  16-18 on a team short of frontline depth is not a stretch.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Time will tell..................instigator!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts