Summer League Game #2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Re: Summer League Game #2

I like Pressley's press defense. ;) I think he should be our backup point guard.

KO is pretty amazing. He makes scoring look so easy. I can hardly wait to see him play with Rondo and Jeff Green.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Reminds me of McHale...more athletic than people give hime credit for...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

I like Pressley's press defense. ;) I think he should be our backup point guard.

KO is pretty amazing. He makes scoring look so easy. I can hardly wait to see him play with Rondo and Jeff Green.

He was a +23 today.  Pretty good D.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I'm liking Olynk. He needs a nickname

KO

The Clinic

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

KO had a very good second game, he spread the floor with the defense pushing out on him, 5 steals, and plays with guys that are our of sink.  Both rookie bigs did their jobs today.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

TKO or 3KO

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Olynyk = young Dirk

Not as strong as Dirk, but he has more moves than Dirk.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

The big KO showed more of his game. I was dissapointed Drummond didn't play. Melo is still Melo. Mitchell still looked good but he tweaked his leg earky but he shows me a nice game. Pressey looked much better and more relaxed. Oden-Smith is an athelete and can score but he makes a lot of mental mistakes and makes some easy passes a challemge with too much mustard. Iverson looked the same as he did the first which is good.The first game we played an Orlando that has 4-5 guys that were on the roster last year this Detroit team Shavis & Pope Caldwell are the only thatwill probably make it and it showed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

After Sunday's game I wrote that Johnson-Odum was awful.  I amend that to not so awful Given his scoring in the second game.  He still looks like a D Leager with scoring ability but mistake prone. Summer league games can devolve into playground-like contest with some players firing away before thinking "team".  In a blowout, this is more likely to occur unless the coach puts the brakes on that kind of play. J-O is an example of players suited to run and gun.  I still don't see him making the camp roster, but he's better than my first impression. 

"They don't put Ws and Ls on the paychecks" - Sidney Wicks

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

I'm liking Olynk. He needs a nickname

KO

The Clinic

Digler or Durk

Sections
Shortcuts