Suns vs the Clippers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Suns vs the Clippers

It's fun watching the Suns beat the crap out of the Clippers.

Doc will tell the press afterward that his team just "didn't trust each other."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Re: Suns vs the Clippers

Gerald Green scored 21 points, and our old friend Dionte Christmas scored 7 points.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Doc talks a good game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

it's been a good week for me I've seen the Clippers lose 3x this week and have listened to Doc say as Chris says "trust each other" Hey newsflash Doc: Chris Paul and Blake Griffin are NO Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Good luck Doc you are going to need it!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to rickrand3's comment:

it's been a good week for me I've seen the Clippers lose 3x this week and have listened to Doc say as Chris says "trust each other" Hey newsflash Doc: Chris Paul and Blake Griffin are NO Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Good luck Doc you are going to need it!!!

Blake Griffin in particular seems like a knucklehead.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I was at this game.  Paul played one of the worst games of his career.  As he goes, so goes the team.  If the MVP award was really given to the MOST valuable player on a team, my votes would be for Paul #1 and Love #2.

It also doesn't help when Collison, Crawford, Dudley, Barnes, Jackson and Green were all bascially useless.

And when your starting Center plays 33 mins, and only takes 2 shots.....we have a problem.

Paul and Griffin were each "awarded" four turnovers.  I can assure you, that was generous.  Kia must have borrowed Blakes' hands for its' latest commercial, because he could not catch the ball.....and by the time he did,  he was trapped, doubled and flustered. 

Their defense was porous, and they left old friend Gerald Green open way too many times.

I'm not a Clippers fan, I'm a Celtcs fan.....but to blame this debacle on poor coaching is just wrong!!

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts