Superstars needed?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Superstars needed?

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Karllost's comment:

I know one thing, Doc had 3 HOF's and apparently a 4th (PG) according to many and came away with only one ring... and that was in the first year of the Big 3... downhill from there.  Thibs also has a ring... DOc been an NBA head coach way way longer than Thibs...

You say I cant give Thibs credit for being a better head coach than Doc...sure I can.. I dont need stats or media types or bloggers to tell me whos better.  You may be right, the players are the most important ingredient... but I watch what Doc does, I see him demoralizing many players, I see crazy rotations without any rhyme or reason, I see a coach allowing a diva PG to make the team his personal piggy bank... I see so much that I can make a judgement... You wanna disagree?? fine...  but what are you seeing that Im not>>>???

You got slapped around so now you're going to make stuff up?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Thibodeau

Check that out.

When did Thibs win a ring? 

I'm asking because according to Wikipedia, Thibs has no ring.

and you call yourself a Celtics fan?  Youre not even worth slappin around anymore.... it bores me

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I know one thing, Doc had 3 HOF's and apparently a 4th (PG) according to many and came away with only one ring... and that was in the first year of the Big 3... downhill from there.  Thibs also has a ring... DOc been an NBA head coach way way longer than Thibs...

You say I cant give Thibs credit for being a better head coach than Doc...sure I can.. I dont need stats or media types or bloggers to tell me whos better.  You may be right, the players are the most important ingredient... but I watch what Doc does, I see him demoralizing many players, I see crazy rotations without any rhyme or reason, I see a coach allowing a diva PG to make the team his personal piggy bank... I see so much that I can make a judgement... You wanna disagree?? fine...  but what are you seeing that Im not>>>???

Check that out.

and you call yourself a Celtics fan?  Youre not even worth slappin around anymore.... it bores me

Let me show everyone just how STUPID you are... direct cut n paste from wikipedia, your bible for information..   

Tom Thibodeau (born January 17, 1958) is an American basketball coach who is currently the head coach of the Chicago Bulls.

As a defensive coach, he helped the Houston Rockets rank among the Top 5 in the league in scoring defense and field goal percentage defense from 2004 to 2007,[1] and has helped his team finish in the league's Top 10 in team defense 15 times.[2] He coached in 87 playoff games and was part of the 1999 NBA Finals as an assistant coach with the New York Knicks prior to joining the Boston Celtics, with whom he won the 2008 NBA Championship while serving as an assistant coach. In 2011 he was named the NBA Coach of the Year after leading the Bulls to a 62-win season. In 2012, he became the fastest coach in NBA history to earn 100 victories and finished as the runner-up for Coach of the Year. [3]

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Check that out.

Let me show everyone just how STUPID you are... direct cut n paste from wikipedia, your bible for information..   

Tom Thibodeau (born January 17, 1958) is an American basketball coach who is currently the head coach of the Chicago Bulls.

As a defensive coach, he helped the Houston Rockets rank among the Top 5 in the league in scoring defense and field goal percentage defense from 2004 to 2007,[1] and has helped his team finish in the league's Top 10 in team defense 15 times.[2] He coached in 87 playoff games and was part of the 1999 NBA Finals as an assistant coach with the New York Knicks prior to joining the Boston Celtics, with whom he won the 2008 NBA Championship while serving as an assistant coach. In 2011 he was named the NBA Coach of the Year after leading the Bulls to a 62-win season. In 2012, he became the fastest coach in NBA history to earn 100 victories and finished as the runner-up for Coach of the Year. [3]

Typical Fungus34 ... he cherry picks info, misinterprets what he reads and sometimes ignores or completely misses part of his own source of info. A propoganda machine on a quest to inflate his own self worth ... very entertaining!

Amazing fungus can be so uninformed after reading the same info he's using as his evidence...

However, much worse than that... hes always boasting what a Celtic fan he is but didnt even know Thibs was coaching the C's in 2008 when we won the title...esp when virtually all the TV announcers and analysts were praising what a great job hes done with  the Celtic defense. 

Its what got him the head job at Chicago...

Is fierce really this ignorant?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Check that out.

Typical Fungus34 ... he cherry picks info, misinterprets what he reads and sometimes ignores or completely misses part of his own source of info. A propoganda machine on a quest to inflate his own self worth ... very entertaining!

Amazing fungus can be so uninformed after reading the same info he's using as his evidence...

However, much worse than that... hes always boasting what a Celtic fan he is but didnt even know Thibs was coaching the C's in 2008 when we won the title...esp when virtually all the TV announcers and analysts were praising what a great job hes done with  the Celtic defense. 

Its what got him the head job at Chicago...

Is fierce really this ignorant?

Surprising he can't remember people here clamoring for the C's to higher Thibs and then praising his defensive coaching skills while with the C's. Some here even predicted he'd be gone soon with what he did for the C's so it was no surprise when he was offered a head coaching spot. But again, odd that the self proclaimed biggest Celtic's Fan doesn't remember this but remembers all these other game details from the last decade or two. Obviously he can have a senior moment but if someone else does he goes into attack mode ... Just a loser, plain and simple!

Agreed!!

Apparently wikipedia is his source of NBA info.... I bet if we had the time and inclination (like fungus does), we could research and find many cut n pastes from wikipedia authored by fierce..

I wonder if he understands the game at all or ever dribbled a basketball.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Thibs has a ring as an NBA head coach?

What???

Keep changing your story LMAO

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

What???

HAHAHAHA .... Now he claims he said "Head Coach" ..... Keep backpedaling and spinning your story Fungus34!!!

Exactly....  the fungus has the least credibility on this forum.... worse than any troll

Just lies and lies until he/she convinces itself its the truth..LOL   Not surprised he welched on that bet he had with you... Did you expect any different?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Paul George is slightly better than Jeff Green and Noah is better than KG... so both teams best player would be the best in the series if they were playing us.

However, Deng has been beatup, PP is still better than Butler and nobody left in the playoffs could stop Nate as good as Avery so we would have the advantage vs the Bulls at both guard spots and SF. It'd have been a good series if Bass and KG held their own vs. Noah and Boozer. If that was a 36p/24r vs. 22p/15r disparity every game then we'd have still lost.

The Pacers would have been in the same position vs. us. Green/PP would nuetralize George and Granger. Our guards ar superior but if Hibbert and West destroyed KG and Bass to the way Noah/Boozer could have then we'd have lost that one.

Likely both series would go 7.

The C's series should have gone 7 or beaten the Knicks. Not holding onto the 1st half lead from game 1 and playing so flat despite all the momentum going into game 6 was just inexcusable.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

What???

HAHAHAHA .... Now he claims he said "Head Coach" ..... Keep backpedaling and spinning your story Fungus34!!!

Exactly....  the fungus has the least credibility on this forum.... worse than any troll

Just lies and lies until he/she convinces itself its the truth..LOL   Not surprised he welched on that bet he had with you... Did you expect any different?

uhm, why was thibs brought up? to say what a great head coach he is compared to doc. Well Doc as a head coach has a ring. Thibs as a head coach doesn't. 

His ring as assistent coach is irrelevent in a discussion on who is the better head coach. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

What???

uhm, why was thibs brought up? to say what a great head coach he is compared to doc. Well Doc as a head coach has a ring. Thibs as a head coach doesn't. 

His ring as assistent coach is irrelevent in a discussion on who is the better head coach. 

Maybe you should read the thread so you understand what the discussion is about before commenting. fierce saying THibs never got a championship ring and sites wikipedia as his evidence... of course even his source (wikipedia) states Thibs was coaching on the 2008 Celts championship team..

So fierce then decided to change his story and say he didnt win a ring as head coach..as if that was what he said all along...

Try to keep up

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonrob777. Show jonrob777's posts

Whos is fungs34? Sorry didn't read all the posts.. lakers or knicks troll?

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts