Swap JO for Frye

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Swap JO for Frye

In Response to Re: Swap JO for Frye:
    [QUOTE]Your PG just tied an NBA record for most assists in three games with 50 and you want to trade him ... if you want to get younger and you want Carmello then trade Pierce ... HAHAHA!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%, the Celtics should trade Pierce for Melo ASAP!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Frye can't defend, can't rebound, can't play inside his one strength is his 3pt shooting, and against the lakers in the playoffs, he missed 19 of his first 20 attempts
    Posted by teh-n00b[/QUOTE]

Some Celtic fans think JO is "officially pathetic". Does this mean that Channing Frye is "more officially pathetic"?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I have been out of town this week end, and just got back home.

Someone suggested trading Pierce, instead of Rondo, as great as Pierce has been, his best years are behind him, and Denver would not do that deal. You have to give up a good to great player, to get a great player, that's why i said Rondo. Also i didn't say i would make that trade, i was just trying to give C's fans something to think about. But if i were Ainge, i would make the trade. I'm not knocking Rondo, i think he is a great guard, but if Melo played in Boston, everyone could see what kind of player he is!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Swap JO for Frye : ky ... my Pierce remark was tongue in cheek response to Fierce

Better keep that tongue in the cheek because at the rate Anthony Tolliver is going you'll have to leave this board for 6 months, the whole of May up to opening night 2011-12. 

HAHAHA!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Swap JO for Frye : It's still early... that's why West is stil here

What's the connection to West?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Swap JO for Frye : The longer he is around the more trouble will crop up ... time is his enemy and the more controversy he creates the more Danny's han will be forced ... it's ashame to see his talent and person overcome by this disease but stress is not his ally. Ever read the story of Jimmy Piersall ... Fear Strikes Out?

The mere fact that you don't think Delonte will stick with the Celtics is a good sign. I mean, so far everything you predicted or preferred didn't come true or become a reality. 

That's a sigh of relief.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Swap JO for Frye : Sometimes good things come to those who are patient ... Like Lasme being picked up by another team? Or Semi spending the year in DL?

Lasme is too good to rot in the DL, it won't be long before he ends up signing with an NBA team. 

I never said Erden would be in the D-League. My stand on Erden is he will be the 5th big man until Perk comes back. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]You said Lasme would be signed by another NBA team before he signed with the Red Claws ... we all know he's too good to stay in the NL, wow you're going out on a limb with that statement ... sure you don't want to retract that?

You don't agree that Lasme is too good to rot in the D-League?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Swap JO for Frye : We know what I think ... remember when I had to tell you what "MY PERSONAL OPINION" was when you said I predicted he would be out Wafer ... another Lie by you. Now you are trying to get me to respond to where Lasme belongs when it was you that preferred West & Wafer? How come Doc isn't playing your guy Wafer, huh? You think now we should have kept Lasme ... second thoughts? You pulling a Houdini on the Wafer over Lasme already ... HAHAHA!!!!

Wafer played against the Cavs and the Knicks. Get your facts straight.

The Celtics picked Wafer over Lasme because Delonte is suspended and the Celtics needed a backup for Ray Allen.

You're not making any sense anymore. The Celtics cut Lasme not because Wafer is the better player. They cut him because they needed a SG, not a PF.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Swap JO for Frye : You're not making any sense. They got West to back up Allen. Are you trying to say they kept Wafer for 10 games with the intent of cutting him when West returns and then signing Lasme? If so... SAY IT don't play these straw man games and then say you were right and others wrong. You're being a woman with statements like that. So now do you mean to say the C's were wrong ... they should have kept Lasme over Wafer cause Wafer hasn't been effective or you gonna play Houdini? Just admit it ... they should have kept Lasme. Danny got cute trying to keep Wafer for insurance until West returns and hoped that Lasme would stay connected with the team via Red Claws.What he didn't count on was the problems they would be having with West this early in the game. Don't you find it odd that Wafer is the player that is the root of all of West's explosions? The one guy that he sees as a threat to his livelyhood is taking the brunt of his reaction and he seems unable to control his emotions even with his career in limbo. Bet if Danny had it to do over again he wouldn't. So if West doesn't get cut go ahead and call me wrong or tell me I'm not a C's fan cause my instinct and knowledge tell me the team would be better off without him despite his obvious talent. But that's cause YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

Stop making stuff up.

The Celtics signed Wafer because they needed a SG to backup Ray. I didn't say that the Celtics would cut Wafer then sign Lasme when Delonte comes back. Stop spinning!

Why do you hate people that remind you of yourself? You don't like Glen Davis because he's kinda fat and you hate Delonte because he has issues, like you.

Even until now you think Ainge is wrong and you are right. Isn't that a sign of something is wrong with your head?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Swap JO for Frye : Just admit it ... they should have kept Lasme. Danny got cute trying to keep Wafer for insurance until West returns and hoped that Lasme would stay connected with the team via Red Claws.What he didn't count on was the problems they would be having with West this early in the game. Don't you find it odd that Wafer is the player that is the root of all of West's explosions? The one guy that he sees as a threat to his livelyhood is taking the brunt of his reaction and he seems unable to control his emotions even with his career in limbo. Bet if Danny had it to do over again he wouldn't. So if West doesn't get cut go ahead and call me wrong or tell me I'm not a C's fan cause my instinct and knowledge tell me the team would be better off without him despite his obvious talent. But that's cause YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

So a statement like that makes you a real man? I think you're the one with short man syndrome.

Now that's the real you right there! Telling everybody here that Ainge is wrong and the Celtics are better off if they followed what you would have done.

Your true colors are showing, Mployee8.

HAHAHA!!! 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]You're a fraud and a liar ... end of story!

Where's your proof that I lied? 

You call mem17 a bumkisser and you just recently implied that Rondowski has mental health problems. Doesn't that make you the fraud here?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Right ...... and I plagiarized kirk ... read a book will ya!

Yup! You certainly did.