SWEEEEEP!!!!!! The Clippers once again prove there dominance as they totally cave in whats left of the Lakers grill!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: SWEEEEEP!!!!!! The Clippers once again prove there dominance as they totally cave in whats left of the Lakers grill!!!!

Great win by the Clippers today.  The game was close at the beginning but the Clippers led after the 3rd qtr by a substantial margin. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: SWEEEEEP!!!!!! The Clippers once again prove there dominance as they totally cave in whats left of the Lakers grill!!!!

I noticed two things as I only got to watch the last 6 minutes....Kobe tried to get Blake to foul him on a three point attempt...he was successful...as Kobe was at the line Van Gundy pointed out that it should only be two shots...Kobe's foot was on the line (the replay confirmed it)...he wondered why the officials didn't take a look at it since that was usually what would take place...refs did not and Kobe made three free throws....

once the game was over they showed a replay of Griffin's slam in slow motion...he took three full steps as he completed the break away dunk....I guess turnabout is fair play...do the refs just add lib during games nowadays...?

bottom line...the Lakers, facing a good team "on the road" (in the Staples Center, their home court) get blown out as predicted...every team in the playoffs will be a "good team"....and Laker fans expect this bunch to somehow win a series...?   Priceless!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Congratulations to LA's Pacific Division Champions.  It is all abuzz out here as LA's title hopes took a huge confidence boost today.  The Clippers opponent didn't show up in the second half.  The Clips out-rebounded, out-shot and out-coached their inferior opponent.

YOUR Pacific Division Champion Los Angeles Clippers.

Well done boys!!!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I still don't think he'll take a 30 mill haircut, but  I wouldn't rule out a sign and trade, if they are even still allowed!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Kobe had DEFEAT in his eyes at the end of the game .... the black mamba has been wasted by the honey badger's speed and athleticism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_Gm_8yzKxk

I thought he was going to cry.  He definitely looked defeated. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

....and the Sox are atop the AL East.....all is good....Celtics vs Knicks could be epic...but New York is looking really impressive.....'Melo is on a roll....Celts will be the underdogs in this contest...the Jazz control their destiny...magic number is now at 4....they hold the tiebreaker and are also a game up....but that could change by tomorrow....the Lakers have an easy home game while the Jazz host OKC....this will probably go right down to the last game of the season...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

And Kobe will asked to be traded or tell tell the Lakers they must surround him with more talent.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

And Kobe will asked to be traded or tell tell the Lakers they must surround him with more talent.

If he does Howard will be gone most likely.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

If they don't make the playoffs would you want to stay with this team with Kome jacking up shot after shot?   I wouldn't want to play a pickup game with a player like that.  I know Dwight would cough up a lot of money but I am sure there are ways to make it up.  Geez how much money does someone really need anyway?

Dwight should sign a one year contract, take out a huge insurance policy on himself,  play for the new team and then resign for the huge money.  I guess something like that is possible. There might be rules to prevent it though.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Lakers out of the playoffs and the Yankees are 2-4.

Yes, there is a God.

Well, they're not out yet, but I like the way you think.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

If they don't make the playoffs would you want to stay with this team with Kome jacking up shot after shot?   I wouldn't want to play a pickup game with a player like that.  I know Dwight would cough up a lot of money but I am sure there are ways to make it up.  Geez how much money does someone really need anyway?

Dwight should sign a one year contract, take out a huge insurance policy on himself,  play for the new team and then resign for the huge money.  I guess something like that is possible. There might be rules to prevent it though.

I agree that Howard probably won't resign with the Lakers next season.   Why should he?  Not sure where he will end up but I would be surprised if he is playing with the Lakers next season.