T-Will at Power Forward?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

T-Will at Power Forward?

I've noticed his muscularity and athleticism, solid boxing out on rebounds. As a small ball power forward (like Josh Smith) I think he could be a match-up problem.

What do you guys think? We need to get him on the floor for the playoffs. He will draw the PF out to three point land in the half court which opens the floor for Crawford, Terry, Lee and Green.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Re: T-Will at Power Forward?

In response to DaCeltics' comment:

I've noticed his muscularity and athleticism, solid boxing out on rebounds. As a small ball power forward (like Josh Smith) I think he could be a match-up problem.

What do you guys think? We need to get him on the floor for the playoffs. He will draw the PF out to three point land in the half court which opens the floor for Crawford, Terry, Lee and Green.

Sort of like playing a younger PP at the 4. Speed vs power. Worth a try during the season and in the right situation but might not be time now for experiments. Think he might get over matched. TW needs to learn the system for now. He does need playing time though!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Re: T-Will at Power Forward?

Well if teams see him in at the 4 and they try or don't try to match up, I think it messes up their rotation/style. For example Miami might try posting Haslem or Lewis and that is to our advantage.

Sections
Shortcuts