T-Wolves interested in Bradley and Lee

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

T-Wolves interested in Bradley and Lee

http://redsarmy.com/2013/02/20/rumors-wolves-interested-in-bradley-and-lee-cs-shopping-fab-melo/

I would do a Bass-Lee for AK47-Stiemsma deal

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JHell. Show JHell's posts

Re: T-Wolves interested in Bradley and Lee

Derrick Williams is playing really well of late but we already have too many players in that role (undersized PF such as Bass, Green).  What about Williams and Ridnour for Lee/Melo and change?  Eh that doesn't really make us better either but at least give us a true point guard.  Never mind I should just erase this but I won't...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Kevin Love or no deal

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

green is a 3, not an undersized 4.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

We don't need Derrick Williams and we have no second round pick.  I would want Pekovic off that team.........................but that's not happening!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to JHell's comment:

Derrick Williams is playing really well of late but we already have too many players in that role (undersized PF such as Bass, Green).  What about Williams and Ridnour for Lee/Melo and change?  Eh that doesn't really make us better either but at least give us a true point guard.  Never mind I should just erase this but I won't...

No need to erase, we're all just guessing here, and your guess is as good as anybodys!!  I like Williams myself.

Sections
Shortcuts