T-Wolves interested in Bradley and Lee

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

T-Wolves interested in Bradley and Lee

http://redsarmy.com/2013/02/20/rumors-wolves-interested-in-bradley-and-lee-cs-shopping-fab-melo/

I would do a Bass-Lee for AK47-Stiemsma deal

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JHell. Show JHell's posts

Re: T-Wolves interested in Bradley and Lee

Derrick Williams is playing really well of late but we already have too many players in that role (undersized PF such as Bass, Green).  What about Williams and Ridnour for Lee/Melo and change?  Eh that doesn't really make us better either but at least give us a true point guard.  Never mind I should just erase this but I won't...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Kevin Love or no deal

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

green is a 3, not an undersized 4.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

Why not Rondo Bass both our 1st and 2nd round picks Barbosa's contract and Lee for Love and Rubio

Hahaha ... If you were the GM there and I the owner, you'd be fired in a NY minute! How does Minny improve by trading Love (one of best bigs in league) for Bass?!?!? And they don't need Rondo with Rubio anyway ... and Rondo over Rubio won't and can't make up for the LOSS of LOVE ... Please!

Next thing you'll be throwing in Melo to entice me ... Hahaha!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

We don't need Derrick Williams and we have no second round pick.  I would want Pekovic off that team.........................but that's not happening!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Lee, Barbosa and Bass for Kirilinko and Ridnour

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to JHell's comment:

Derrick Williams is playing really well of late but we already have too many players in that role (undersized PF such as Bass, Green).  What about Williams and Ridnour for Lee/Melo and change?  Eh that doesn't really make us better either but at least give us a true point guard.  Never mind I should just erase this but I won't...

No need to erase, we're all just guessing here, and your guess is as good as anybodys!!  I like Williams myself.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I think the #2 pick in the '11 draft has more value than Courtney Lee, even if he isn't setting the worl on fire at ages 21-22... but who knows. If that trade was offered you'd have to make it in a heartbeat.

Personally I'd prefer 1 year and 14 million of Ridnour/Kirilinko tto 2 years 18.5 million of Lee/Bass with a 3rd year at almost 6 million for Lee. Ridnour is a pure PG and better shooter than Lee, whose defense is obviously better, but I'd rather see 34-38 minutes of Ridnour and Terrence Williams then the same amount of mins to Lee and Terry (cut the Jet from about 30 a game to 20-24 and drop the 26-28 mins Lee has been playing.

Kirilinko is a far superior rebounder to Bass despite being older and injury prone. We should be playing Green and Wilcox more at PF anyhow.