Tainted Championship

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benamn. Show Benamn's posts

Re: Tainted Championship

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship:
    All championships won with Gasol being a difference are tainted.  He is not a legitimate Laker and never will be.  Legitimate champs would either be Celts or SUns.  Stern can approve trade of Shannon Brown and Magic Johson's  new 2 day contract to Miami for Wade, and Wade would never be a legit Laker.  Stern's traveling all star show can never be real champs.
    Posted by thrombosis

so are Garnett and Allen true Celtics?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaGreenKilla900. Show DaGreenKilla900's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : You are right on with this, great post!  Glad to see some classy Celtics fans putting it in perspective.
    Posted by FightFan1

Sissy, afraid to fight for your team.. I respect the conspriacy guys more than apologists like you.  Laker fans always fight for their team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kflash44. Show kflash44's posts

We would be celebrating today if Perk was in the game. He would have compensated that 4 point loss. Block shots and rebounds? Celtics would have at least won by 8 or 9 points. The Lakers should be thanking Perk for his absence on the court. Also getting away with bad calls, obvious fouls and the title.Congrats Lakers and Jackson, you must be proud. You should issue a ring to Jack and the refs too, they've earned it. This was a Finals of foul epic proportions!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12*. Show TFB12*'s posts

We would be celebrating today if Perk was in the game. He would have compensated that 4 point loss. Block shots and rebounds? Celtics would have at least won by 8 or 9 points. The Lakers should be thanking Perk for his absence on the court. Also getting away with bad calls, obvious fouls and the title.Congrats Lakers and Jackson, you must be proud. You should issue a ring to Jack and the refs too, they've earned it. This was a Finals of foul epic proportions!
    Posted by kflash44

This is pathetic!  All the "what if's" is part of life.  Your reasoning is a joke.  If we go by your thinking then how about this...

If Kobe would have been on last night then the Lakers would have blown out the Celtics even with Perkins in.

See, the what if's are pretty lame!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon13. Show uncommon13's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : You're a joke! Can you please tell us all again who is to blame for your loss last night?  The Commish, the Ref's, the vendors selling the beer at the game, who else? You can fight for your team but you are a true idiot if by fighting you mean saying idiotic things to justify your teams lossing effort.  That's pretty much what I see going on around here.
    Posted by FightFan1

Hes a Laker troll. You 2 trolls are arguing with each other. Also fightfan if you were around here more you would see about 80% of the regular C's fans congratulated the Lakers and gave them credit for winning the championship.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

Too bad Perk couldnt make it but not sure it would have mattered. Also dont get why Doc abandoned his bench. If anything, we needed from fresh legs in there, we were dragging & unable to move on offense.  Why does Doc insist on staying with Ray?? TA plays Kobe just as tough, if not better & Ray had another nightmare game offensively
    Posted by Karllost
    Ray even when he is off gives the C's better spacing than TA because the defense knows that Ray can find his touch anytime and that TA doesn't have touch, he is only a threat to drive. It allows that defender to cheat on help.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : My god people stop with the conspiracies. Its almost getting pathetic.
    Posted by uncommon13

Amen.

WOW, talk about sore loser talk. The Lakers were the better team, why not show good sportsmanship and admit that.

All the whining and crying about the refs has gotten so old now.

I guess conspiracy theories make them feel better I guess, but the Celtics just couldn't hit shots down the stretch, PERIOD.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

What just reiterates the fact that the NBA is COMPLETELY biased towards LA is Kobe shot 25% in game 7.  He had worse games throughtout the series and only showed up for 2 or maybe 3, and he still won MVP.  Why?  Say the Celtics had won.  Would Ray have gotten the MVP?  No, he shot poorly most of the series.  So, if Kobe shoots just a little better than Ray does in the series, why does he get MVP?  Oh, that's right.  Because he's Kobe.  He got that soley based on his reputation.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12*. Show TFB12*'s posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : Sissy!
    Posted by DaGreenKilla900

You're a joke!

Can you please tell us all again who is to blame for your loss last night?  The Commish, the Ref's, the vendors selling the beer at the game, who else?

You can fight for your team but you are a true idiot if by fighting you mean saying idiotic things to justify your teams lossing effort.  That's pretty much what I see going on around here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaGreenKilla900. Show DaGreenKilla900's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : This is pathetic!  All the "what if's" is part of life.  Your reasoning is a joke.  If we go by your thinking then how about this... If Kobe would have been on last night then the Lakers would have blown out the Celtics even with Perkins in.   See, the what if's are pretty lame!
    Posted by FightFan1

Sissy!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

yes we could have rebouned better and yes Ray Allen could have shot better...but the bottom line is the Lakers were playing worse that the Celtics and the refs gave them 24 foul shots in the fourth quarter. Watch it again. Repeated bad judgment calls going against the Celtics with similar plays being no calls when it was a Celtic offensive player. This championship was stolen. In my mind and in everyone's mind it should be described as the "Tainted Championship".

When are we going to see this analysis discussed in the Media?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : Amen. WOW, talk about sore loser talk. The Lakers were the better team, why not show good sportsmanship and admit that. All the whining and crying about the refs has gotten so old now. I guess conspiracy theories make them feel better I guess, but the Celtics just couldn't hit shots down the stretch, PERIOD.
    Posted by Waynestarr

Why must everyone have to share YOUR opinion as to why the Celtics lost or be labeled as poor sports? What are you, the gold standard of fans?

You guys really get me.. if someone truly feels the refs poor officiating cause their team to lose, then thats there preoggative and it isnt so far fetched either. They can make a fairly decent case for it, its not out of the question.

Your opinoin why they lost is the C's couldnt hit their shots down the stretch.. what if someone else felt it was because they couldnt control the rebounds... or they couldnt avoid fouling the Lakers.. or the Lakers took it to the paint and created fouls attempts which won them the game??

Oh, I get it.. the Celtics just couldn't hit shots down the stretch, PERIOD.

The expert who has the only "sportsmanlike" opinion has spoken

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : Why must everyone have to share YOUR opinion as to why the Celtics lost or be labeled as poor sports? What are you, the gold standard of fans? You guys really get me.. if someone truly feels the refs poor officiating cause their team to lose, then thats there preoggative and it isnt so far fetched either. They can make a fairly decent case for it, its not out of the question. Your opinoin why they lost is the C's couldnt hit their shots down the stretch.. what if someone else felt it was because they couldnt control the rebounds... or they couldnt avoid fouling the Lakers.. or the Lakers took it to the paint and created fouls attempts which won them the game?? Oh, I get it.. the Celtics just couldn't hit shots down the stretch, PERIOD. The expert who has the only "sportsmanlike" opinion has spoken
    Posted by Karllost

LOL

This coming from the BIGGEST sore loser and conspiracy theorist in BDC history.

You are WAY too old to be such a sore loser. If you always believe the refs are cheating the Celtics, take a cue from Jump-Ball and don't watch NBA games anymore. Constant crying and whining about the refs/NBA all the time is pure nonsense. Cry me a river.

The name KarlLOST fits you perfectly.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : LOL This coming from the BIGGEST sore loser and conspiracy theorist in BDC history. You are WAY too old to be such a sore loser. If you always believe the refs are cheating the Celtics, take a cue from Jump-Ball and don't watch NBA games anymore. Constant crying and whining about the refs/NBA all the time is pure nonsense. Cry me a river. The name KarlLOST fits you perfectly.
    Posted by Waynestarr

Sounds like you take criticism very personally..hit a nerve?

As typical, you didnt even respond to my post because it upset you to be made a fool of.... and you know it.

So go ahead and name call because you've obviously grown up a spoiled brat and cant tolerate anyone elses opinion other than your own.  Sorry I got to you so easily.. Ill try to respond to grown ups in the future

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : Sounds like you take criticism very personally..hit a nerve? As typical, you didnt even respond to my post because it upset you to be made a fool of.... and you know it. So go ahead and name call because you've obviously grown up a spoiled brat and cant tolerate anyone elses opinion other than your own.  Sorry I got to you so easily.. Ill try to respond to grown ups in the future
    Posted by Karllost

karlLOST, you're not that important enough to even BEGIN to get to me. Trust me on that one.

I never value anything you say, so why should I respond to your post?

You're a crybaby plain and simple. Do all the unbiased Celtic fans a favor and stop posting period.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

yes we could have rebouned better and yes Ray Allen could have shot better...but the bottom line is the Lakers were playing worse that the Celtics and the refs gave them 24 foul shots in the fourth quarter. Watch it again. Repeated bad judgment calls going against the Celtics with similar plays being no calls when it was a Celtic offensive player. This championship was stolen. In my mind and in everyone's mind it should be described as the "Tainted Championship". When are we going to see this analysis discussed in the Media?
    Posted by gtown07

I agree that the refs were definitely making calls in the Lakers favor.  I am sure that this will never be discussed in the media.   Most analysts never gave the Celtics a chance and you will never see this mentioned.  Go to ESPN and you will find many posts from NBA fans, (not Celtics fans), that are inferring that the game was given to the Lakers.  I still believe that the Celtics stopped playing defense towards the end of the game and still could have won this game.  As a long-time Celtics fan, it will take me many months to get over this loss.  Thankfully, I watch all sports and still have the Red Sox to watch for the entire summer and the Patriots until the basketball season starts again. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : karlLOST, you're not that important enough to even BEGIN to get to me. Trust me on that one. I never value anything you say, so why should I respond to your post? You're a crybaby plain and simple. Do all the unbiased Celtic fans a favor and stop posting period.
    Posted by Waynestarr

"I never value anything you say, so why should I respond to your post?"

Did you really post the above while responding to me for the 3rd time? rofl

You cant even keep your BS straight, as usual.

I know your type, you cant think for yourself. You follow whatever the politically correct path directs you to. You make light of other peoples opinion because in your mind, only yours is valid and it angers you when anyone disagrees. 

You havent provided much insight during these playoffs mainly because youre unequipped to. Most of what you post is to endear yourself to opposing teams fans, like your the breath of fresh air thats sees things their way... the objective one.. all done with the goal of having your massive ego stroked by them.

In the end, you still cant respond with a good explanation why only your opinion why the Celtics lost game 7 is the only opinion you classify as being a good sport  .. only cause the C's missed their shots in the 4th is the reason..Period  Isnt that what you said??  Anyone dissenting just isnt up to your high standards.. lol

What an opinion you must have of yourself 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : I agree that the refs were definitely making calls in the Lakers favor.  I am sure that this will never be discussed in the media.   Most analysts never gave the Celtics a chance and you will never see this mentioned.  Go to ESPN and you will find many posts from NBA fans, (not Celtics fans), that are inferring that the game was given to the Lakers.  I still believe that the Celtics stopped playing defense towards the end of the game and still could have won this game.  As a long-time Celtics fan, it will take me many months to get over this loss.  Thankfully, I watch all sports and still have the Red Sox to watch for the entire summer and the Patriots until the basketball season starts again. 
    Posted by susan250

Be careful Susan, your opinion here is considered to be that of a whinny, excuse making, unsportsmanlike Celtic fan. At least according to Waynestar..

I partially share your opinion, by the way... and feel several other factors also played a part.

Guess we're both poor sports 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobeismrnba. Show kobeismrnba's posts

In Response to Tainted Championship:
    I know as sports fans the breaks are not supposed to be taken into account when a team loses. I know we should have won despite the horrendous advantage given to LA in the 4th quarter by the refs.  I know that bad reffing is just part of the game but really folks this takes the cake.  The lakers took 21 foul shots in the 4th quarter to 6 for the Celtics. They took 20 more for the game. What had been called fairly evenly for the entire game became totally one sided in the 4th. Gasol blocked Garnett...nope clearly a foul on Gasol. Gasol gets rebound over Rondo...when the announcers said Gasol might of gotten away with one there...they were right it was a huge uncalled foul. Garnett fouls Kobe....nope a real block. Pierce hacked by Kobe...nope he just lost the ball...even Kobe started to put his hand up on that one....Artest fouled by Pierce...should have been offensive or better yet no call as Artest had dipped his shoulder into Pierce just like all the no calls made the whole game when Kobe and Pierce did it. Gasol went up and down...nope not called. 20 more foul shots....21 foul shots in the 4th quarter..what does it mean.... It means the refs stole this from the Celtics and the lakers won a tainted championship.
    Posted by gtown07

Wow!!  The Celtics lost again because of the refs!!  Some of you Boston fans are pathetic.  First it was Doc must go!  Then came trade Ray!  Next it was deal Paul while we can get some value for him!  Follow by start Tony, he's the answer!  Now there is a bunch of Boston talking heads saying this run is not over!  We can rebuild as we have Bird rights for all our players!  It doesn't get any better than  this.  Going to be a great summer listening to all the excuses and how management is going to rub the genie bottle.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : "I never value anything you say, so why should I respond to your post?" Did you really post the above while responding to me for the 3rd time? rofl You cant even keep your BS straight, as usual. I know your type, you cant think for yourself. You follow whatever the politically correct path directs you to. You make light of other peoples opinion because in your mind, only yours is valid and it angers you when anyone disagrees.  You havent provided much insight during these playoffs mainly because youre unequipped to. Most of what you post is to endear yourself to opposing teams fans, like your the breath of fresh air thats sees things their way... the objective one.. all done with the goal of having your massive ego stroked by them. In the end, you still cant respond with a good explanation why only your opinion why the Celtics lost game 7 is the only opinion you classify as being a good sport  .. only cause the C's missed their shots in the 4th is the reason..Period  Isnt that what you said??  Anyone dissenting just isnt up to your high standards.. lol What an opinion you must have of yourself 
    Posted by Karllost

WOW

I didn't know I had a stalker on BDC.

You're just a creepy old man who always cries about the refs everytime the Celtics lose.

Stop following me everywhere I go in these forums, making smart comments to me and I won't have to get personal.

If you know so much about basketball, how come you're not coaching in the NBA genius?? Exactly. You couldn't coach a little league basketball team to a SINGLE WIN.

And what "Insight" have YOU provided about the Celtics in the playoffs that's NOT predictable?? i.e. NBA officials cheating a team who's won 17 NBA Championships. And furthermore, I see you NEVER congratulated the Lakers on their well deserved win.

The Celtics loss could be a combination of being outrebounded, not hitting shots, running out of gas, etc.

But they did NOT lose because of bad calls, but that's YOUR hardheaded thinking and I can't change that.

Go ahead and get Cardiac Arrest for all I care about whining about the refs as often as you do, senile old man.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : WOW I didn't know I had a stalker on BDC. You're just a creepy old man who always cries about the refs everytime the Celtics lose. Stop following me everywhere I go in these forums, making smart comments to me and I won't have to get personal. If you know so much about basketball, how come you're not coaching in the NBA genius?? Exactly. You couldn't coach a little league basketball team to a SINGLE WIN. And what "Insight" have YOU provided about the Celtics in the playoffs that's NOT predictable?? i.e. NBA officials cheating a team who's won 17 NBA Championships. And furthermore, I see you NEVER congradulated the Lakers on their well deserved win. The Celtics loss could be a combination of being outrebounded, not hitting shots, running out of gas, etc. But they did NOT lose because of bad calls, but that's YOUR hardheaded thinking and I can't change that. Go ahead and get Cardiac Arrest for all I care about whining about the refs as often as you do, Senile old man.
    Posted by Waynestarr

Wow, I made you so angry 

Really, thanks for the show! rofl

Ill keep you in mind for the future but for now, Im done using you for my entertainment. Enjoy the day, if you can get outside and stop monitoring all the message boards.

Sorry for using you as a plaything. Bye

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobeismrnba. Show kobeismrnba's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : "I never value anything you say, so why should I respond to your post?" Did you really post the above while responding to me for the 3rd time? rofl You cant even keep your BS straight, as usual. I know your type, you cant think for yourself. You follow whatever the politically correct path directs you to. You make light of other peoples opinion because in your mind, only yours is valid and it angers you when anyone disagrees.  You havent provided much insight during these playoffs mainly because youre unequipped to. Most of what you post is to endear yourself to opposing teams fans, like your the breath of fresh air thats sees things their way... the objective one.. all done with the goal of having your massive ego stroked by them. In the end, you still cant respond with a good explanation why only your opinion why the Celtics lost game 7 is the only opinion you classify as being a good sport  .. only cause the C's missed their shots in the 4th is the reason..Period  Isnt that what you said??  Anyone dissenting just isnt up to your high standards.. lol What an opinion you must have of yourself 
    Posted by Karllost

Karllost, I have a little time on my hands and I was thinking I might dig through your posts from Feb, Mar and Apr looking for DOC MUST GO POSTS!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : 9 posts of garbage.  Your knowledge of the game shows through in all your posts.  Go start a riot in LA, burn a car, get arrested.  You know - enjoy your victory like a typical lakers fan!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

That was kind of funny when I read about how some Laker fans tore ISH up in L.A.

I thought all the madness would happen if they LOST the championship. Kinda backwards in my opinion.

Odd in so many ways.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

what about game 5 was that rigged?
    Posted by onetyme348

9 posts of garbage.  Your knowledge of the game shows through in all your posts.  Go start a riot in LA, burn a car, get arrested.  You know - enjoy your victory like a typical lakers fan!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from onetyme348. Show onetyme348's posts

In Response to Tainted Championship:
    I know as sports fans the breaks are not supposed to be taken into account when a team loses. I know we should have won despite the horrendous advantage given to LA in the 4th quarter by the refs.  I know that bad reffing is just part of the game but really folks this takes the cake.  The lakers took 21 foul shots in the 4th quarter to 6 for the Celtics. They took 20 more for the game. What had been called fairly evenly for the entire game became totally one sided in the 4th. Gasol blocked Garnett...nope clearly a foul on Gasol. Gasol gets rebound over Rondo...when the announcers said Gasol might of gotten away with one there...they were right it was a huge uncalled foul. Garnett fouls Kobe....nope a real block. Pierce hacked by Kobe...nope he just lost the ball...even Kobe started to put his hand up on that one....Artest fouled by Pierce...should have been offensive or better yet no call as Artest had dipped his shoulder into Pierce just like all the no calls made the whole game when Kobe and Pierce did it. Gasol went up and down...nope not called. 20 more foul shots....21 foul shots in the 4th quarter..what does it mean.... It means the refs stole this from the Celtics and the lakers won a tainted championship.
    Posted by gtown07