Tainted Championship

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yoshinny. Show yoshinny's posts

Re: Tainted Championship

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship:
    As Laker fair weather & also a Yankee fan, Jack Nicholson said and I paraphrase" You want the truth, you Laker fans can't stand the truth" ! You will have to or not accept my word for this...I was very pleased with my team winning in 2008 and by dominating fashion in game 6 and not 7 by 39 points. I reiterate we have no proof of this but had the Celtics won as the Lakers did with the disparity in foul shots, I'd have been much less proud of my team realizing they did it by a non-domineering fashion and not by having displayed better basketball skills and team work. I said this before, Kobe shot 6-24(25%), the team 32% and 25-37 (68%) of fouls and only 1 out of 2 (50%) of the 20 extra foul shots-this by a championship team-give me a break !!! So, had the Celtics done this, I'd been happy they won but very thankful to the Refs for allowing them to do so!
    Posted by mandobello

And if the refs had not called so many fouls and the Celtics had won game 7, would you have been proud of shooting 32.7% in the second half and getting trounced -- that is the correct word, "trounced" -- on the boards?

It's not essential to the pleasure I get in seeing my Laker team win that I see them do it by "dominating" their opponent. Winning a tough, hard-fought game is every bit as wonderful -- and more so -- than grinding the Celtics' faces into the dust.

But you and I have very different attitudes about what constitutes a "sporting" event. I seem to have greater respect for the Celtics than you do.

Please forgive me for pointing this out to you: You're the one, not I, who can't stand the truth.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

past  age 60 Whining is acceptable

under age 60  IF u r a Celtic fan
     u no fakirs cheated

plain as the stink in la la la land

this thread should carry on
    til the next legit championship

IF thats possible

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

As Laker fair weather & also a Yankee fan, Jack Nicholson said and I paraphrase" You want the truth, you Laker fans can't stand the truth" !

You will have to or not accept my word for this...I was very pleased with my team winning in 2008 and by dominating fashion in game 6 and not 7 by 39 points.

I reiterate we have no proof of this but had the Celtics won as the Lakers did with the disparity in foul shots, I'd have been much less proud of my team realizing they did it by a non-domineering fashion and not by having displayed better basketball skills and team work.

I said this before, Kobe shot 6-24(25%), the team 32% and 25-37 (68%) of fouls and only 1 out of 2 (50%) of the 20 extra foul shots-this by a championship team-give me a break !!!

So, had the Celtics done this, I'd been happy they won but very thankful to the Refs for allowing them to do so!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GlasgowRangers. Show GlasgowRangers's posts

The truth is reflected on the scoreboard.

Who cares whether you accept it or not. History will show that the Lakers won the championship in 2010, not some whiny Celtic fans think that the Lakers were handed the game by the refs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkillme. Show greenkillme's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : And if the refs had not called so many fouls and the Celtics had won game 7, would you have been proud of shooting 32.7% in the second half and getting trounced -- that is the correct word, "trounced" -- on the boards? It's not essential to the pleasure I get in seeing my Laker team win that I see them do it by "dominating" their opponent. Winning a tough, hard-fought game is every bit as wonderful -- and more so -- than grinding the Celtics' faces into the dust. But you and I have very different attitudes about what constitutes a "sporting" event. I seem to have greater respect for the Celtics than you do. Please forgive me for pointing this out to you: You're the one, not I, who can't stand the truth.
    Posted by yoshinny

You are the one who is in denial. The Lakers were handed game 7. The Celtics made shots in the second half of the fourth quarter. The Lakers made foul shots. The truth is that the Lakers were given trips to the line they didn't deserve. The truth is the Celtics were outplaying the Lakers at the end of the game. The truth is that Gasol wouldn't have gotten that rebound, the ball wouldn't have been off  Garnett, Pierce would have been fouled instead of the call being he lost the ball, Garnett would have been shooting two foul shots instead of it being called a block by Garnett, the truth is it would have been callled a clean block by Garnett on Kobe instead of a foul....the truth is Fisher would have been called for holding on Ray Allen...the truth is that the Lakers did not deserve to win this game. They did not out play the Celtics well enough to get the win and the only way they won was because the referees did a horrible job.

That is the truth and you and I and every other NBA fan lost something when the refs blew it. We lost the chance to see a game played by two very competitive teams where at the end we could say the Lakers or the Celtics won it fair and square instead of saying the refs blew it and the game was given to the team that didn't deserve it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticsTillTheCasketDrops. Show CelticsTillTheCasketDrops's posts

REALLY YO HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO SHOW CLASS WHEN WE WERE SET UP AND GET A CHAMPIONSHIP SNATCHED FROM US BY THE CROOKED COMMISSIONER WHO HAD THIS FIXED FROM JUMP STREET.FROM THE TAMPERING WITH THE GAYKERS SCHEDULE 17 STRAIGHT HOMEGAMES TO PUT THEM IN THIS SCENERIO AT POST SEASON SET UP THIS WAY. SOME'EM THATS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE IN THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT. AND HE ONLY DID THIS IN THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON BECAUSE TIM DONAGHY'S BOOK WAS COMING OUT, TO EXPOSE HIM AND THE LEAGUE. WHICH I READ! AWSOME BOOK JUST GREAT. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.I MEAN IT GOES EVEN MORE IN DEPHT THAN THAT TO THE OBAMA INTERVIEW ON WHO HE THOUGHT WOULD WIN BUT MENTIONING THAT THE CELTICS WERE THE BETTER TEAM.OK THEN STERN CHOOSES TO CALL THE SAME REF'S TO CALL HIS CONTROVERSAL GAMES SUCH AS GAME5 IN ORLANDO GAME 1 THE GAYKERS  AND GAME 7 GAYKERS WHAT ABOUT GAME5 IN BOSTON ON A SUNDAY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLAYED AT 10 OR 12 EASTERN THEREFORE THE CELTICS COULD HAVE CAUGHT AN EARLIER FLIGHT BACK TO LALA LAND OR THE GAME COULD HAVE BEEN PLAYED ON WEDS OPPOSE TO TUES. GAYKERS WOULD HAVE BEEN PUT OUT IN SIX GAMES LIKE IN 08. MUST I GO ON? I MEAN YOU GOT THE BIAS ANALYST ANNOUNCING THE GAMES STERN CHOSE TO MARKET CRYANT AND PHIL RIGHT?DAVID STERN ALWAYS HATED RED BECAUSE IN RED'S BOOK SOMEONE WROTE. HE MENTIONED STERN NOT HAVING ANY BALLS. SO HE KEPT THAT GRUDGE UP UNTIL THIS DAY. AT ONE TIME.STERN DID NOT WANT TO BE RESPOSIBLE FOR PROTECTING KOBE CRYANT FOR SO LONG AND THEN ONLY TO DISAPPOINT HIM BY SAYING KOBE CRYANT ACHIEVED EVERYTHING BUT COULDN'T BEAT THEM ALMIGHTY CELTICS AND WE ALL KNOW TILL THIS DAY HE STILL AIN'T BEAT US. HE DID NOT WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PHIL WACKSTON NOT GETTING ENOUGH RINGS TO BYPASS RED AURBACH BECAUSE PHIL MIGHT ONE DAY LET OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT THE CONSPIRACY THAT HE IS INVOLVED IN ALSO.YEAH PHIL IS IN ON THIS PEOPLE. DON'T YOU SEE WHEN KOBE CRYANT HAVES AN AWFUL GAME BY THE 3RD AND 4TH QUARTER HE IS GETTING SENT TO THE LOCKER ROOM BY PHIL AND THE ANALYST PICK UP ON THIS THEN COME UP WITH  A SOLUTION WHICH IS AN EXCUSE THAT CRYANT IS HURT OR SOME'EM.I WITNESSED THIS MANY TIMES.i KNOW YOU HELLEN KELLER GAYKERS FANS DON'T HEAR SEE OR FEEL WHATS GOING ON WITH THE REAL DEAL TRUTH THAT GOES ON IN THIS WHAT WE HAVE TODAY THE NEW WWE NBGAY LEAGUE BUT THEIR IS SO MUCH HIDDEN STUFF THAT YOU REALLY GOTTA LOOK AT CAREFULLY JUST TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON .THE CELTICS WERE ROBBED DUE TO THE HATRED STERN HAVES FOR THE CELTICS.HE ATTEMPTED TO SET US UP IN 08 ALSO BUT OUR CELTICS WERE JUST THAT GREAT AND DEADLY OF A TEAM TO EVEN DEFEAT HIM .THE PROOF HE STRETCHED OUT A 7 GAME SERIES AGAINST ATLANTA A 500 TEAM THAT COULDN'T EVEN SCORE AGAINST A MEDIOCRE ORLANDO TEAM THIS YEAR.HE ALSO ATTEMPTED TO RUIN OUR WINNING STREAK DOWN AT THE TD BANKNORTH GARDEN BY HAVING DETROIT BEAT US WITH SOME BAD OFFICIATING BUT WE DEFEATED STERN FOR THE SECOND TIME.STERN IS A SNAKE MAN.IF THE GAYKERS WOULD HAVE BEATIN US ON TALENT AND GUTS BEING THE BETTER TEAM THAT NIGHT. I WOULD HAVE BEEN THE 1ST ONE TO COME IN HERE AND SAY HEY MY BOSTON FELLOW CELTICS FANS I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN? HOW WE LOSS THIS ONE WE HAD IT BY A DICK HAIR. LOL! BUT YOU GOTTA CONGRADULATE THIS GAYKERS TEAM THEY BEAT US FAIR AND SQUARE CONVINCINGLY WITHOUT STERNS OR JOEY CRAWFORDS HELP.I SURE WISH JUST FOR ONCE WE CAN TAKE THIS BACK AND THE SHOE WOULD BE ON THE OTHER FOOT JUST TO HEAR WHAT YOU HELLEN KELLER GAYKERS FANS SAY.TAINTED MORE THAN THE TAINT ON A 400LB WOMAN.LOL! THATS IF YOU GUYS IN HERE KNOW WHAT THE TAINT IS ON A WOMAN LMFAO!ITS THAT STRETCH OF SKIN ON A WOMAN THAT SITS IN BETWEEN HER RECTUM AND HER COUCHIE LOL!THIS PRETENDSHIP WAS MORE TAINTED THAN THAT YO. In Response to Re: Tainted Championship:
    wuzzup, you hit the nail on the head my friend! I think it's funny that the longest thread on this Boston Globe discussion board is about how the refs gave game 7 to the Lakers. I see this as showing the true colors of Celtics fans. No class. This is what the fans of a team with no banners would do. I guess I shouldn't be that surprised since all you guys have had is 1 title in the past quarter century.
    Posted by EliasB

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

I wonder if The Undertaker, John Cena or Triple H are WWF, I meant to type NBA basketball fans and were watching Game 7 ??   They should know something about officiating. ........ I believe fair officiating is a serious matter.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yoshinny. Show yoshinny's posts

Another take http://nba.suite101.com/article.cfm/the-2010-nba-finals-game-7-lakers-vs-celtics Final Analysis The Celtics lost this game. They were not the team of two years ago. They played poorly and could not match the offensive rebounding of the Lakers through-out the 2010 NBA Finals. But with the game so close and up for grabs, one would expect the referees to stay of it and to let the players decide the outcome of the game. There were several fouls called, in the Lakers favor, that taint this victory. The Lakers will not complain, nor will their fans. But there should be an investigation into some of the fouls that were called, especially the one where Ray Allen was called for a foul on Kobe Bryant on a three point attempt. Read more at Suite101: The 2010 NBA Finals Game 7: Lakers vs Celtics http://nba.suite101.com/article.cfm/the-2010-nba-finals-game-7-lakers-vs-celtics#ixzz0tUXurKU5
    Posted by HarryMangurian

Thank you for the sane, mature, post.

However, Rehan Choudhary is a chemical engineer. I don't know what qualifies him as an acute critic of NBA officiating -- other than that you agree with his analysis.

What is particularly disturbing is that there was a re-play review of the foul called on Kobe's three-point attempt. That review supported the call. Elsewhere on this site people have complained bitterly about how bad the calls were. But Choudhary's reliability as an impartial observer is seriously undermined when he specifically chooses that one to fortify his arguments.

To parrot what Choudhary says, but in a way that shows how equally applicable his words are to everyone, when someone says the refs handed the title to the Lakers, the Boston fans won't complain.

But I certainly agree with the rest of his article: The Celtics lost. They played poorly and could not match the Lakers' offensive rebounding. Boston was not the team it was two years ago.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Did you know what Forrest's Gump's Mama told him about Tainted?  She said: Tainted is, as Tainted does. ....... I say, if the NBA wants to hold on to it's credibility, it better clean up on it's act.  Let's keep this thread going.   GO GO GO GO!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkillme. Show greenkillme's posts

The truth is reflected on the scoreboard. Who cares whether you accept it or not. History will show that the Lakers won the championship in 2010, not some whiny Celtic fans think that the Lakers were handed the game by the refs.
    Posted by GlasgowRangers

You wish that were true. The truth is that just like 2002 this tainted title is going to remain part of history. How many times a year is the 2002 debacle mentioned in an article about the NBA each year? Hundreds if not thousands. You are never going to live it down. This was a gift to the Lakers. This was a theft from all fans of the NBA and not just Celtic fans. You don't get it do you?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

Another take

http://nba.suite101.com/article.cfm/the-2010-nba-finals-game-7-lakers-vs-celtics

Final Analysis

The Celtics lost this game. They were not the team of two years ago. They played poorly and could not match the offensive rebounding of the Lakers through-out the 2010 NBA Finals. But with the game so close and up for grabs, one would expect the referees to stay of it and to let the players decide the outcome of the game. There were several fouls called, in the Lakers favor, that taint this victory. The Lakers will not complain, nor will their fans. But there should be an investigation into some of the fouls that were called, especially the one where Ray Allen was called for a foul on Kobe Bryant on a three point attempt.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from yoshinny. Show yoshinny's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : You are the one who is in denial. The Lakers were handed game 7. The Celtics made shots in the second half of the fourth quarter. The Lakers made foul shots. The truth is that the Lakers were given trips to the line they didn't deserve. The truth is the Celtics were outplaying the Lakers at the end of the game. The truth is that Gasol wouldn't have gotten that rebound, the ball wouldn't have been off  Garnett, Pierce would have been fouled instead of the call being he lost the ball, Garnett would have been shooting two foul shots instead of it being called a block by Garnett, the truth is it would have been callled a clean block by Garnett on Kobe instead of a foul....the truth is Fisher would have been called for holding on Ray Allen...the truth is that the Lakers did not deserve to win this game. They did not out play the Celtics well enough to get the win and the only way they won was because the referees did a horrible job. That is the truth and you and I and every other NBA fan lost something when the refs blew it. We lost the chance to see a game played by two very competitive teams where at the end we could say the Lakers or the Celtics won it fair and square instead of saying the refs blew it and the game was given to the team that didn't deserve it.
    Posted by greenkillme

My nerve!  You really get terribly emotional about these matters, don't you?

It's like this: I say po-tay-to, you say po-tah-to, I say to-may-to, you say to-mah-to. You keep hollering those weren't real fouls, and I holler back, yes, they were. You keep hollering the Lakers shoulda been called for fouls, and I say no, they should not. You say the Lakers did not out-play the Celtics and I say they did. (Incidentally, the Celtics say so, too.) So we're at an impasse, aren't we? And the fact that you dig up some guys who are fans of other teams to agree with you doesn't make your point of view any more accurate than mine. I could as easily cite you to non-Laker guys who've posted on this site who agree with me.

But you get even crazier: It's one thing to say that too many fouls were called against YOUR team and not enough fouls were called against MY team. But you go off into the wild belief that the Lakers would not otherwise have scored if they weren't at the foul line. You assume that if the foul calls were different Boston would have kept doing what you claim they were doing in the fourth quarter, but that the Lakers would not. You keep trying to freeze-frame history to suit your prejudices, not the facts.

The only thing anybody "lost" by all this was Boston losing a championship. And fans like you? You've lost all sense of proportion and of sportsmanship, along with your minds.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from yoshinny. Show yoshinny's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : Comparative analysis: How many of MY posts are on this thread?  How many of YOUR posts  are on this thread? Seems to me, one of us has moved on, while the other is incredibly defensive and abusive. Yes, it is I who have moved on.  lakers won, Celtics lost, better team won, no conspiracy, it's now 17-16.................did I leave anything out?  Oh yeah, koME is a great player - despicable human being - but great player, best in the game! Seems you refuse to let me move on!
    Posted by BirdandCowens

Are we all supposed to be impressed with the length of time you've been posting on this site? Do you you claim some sort of seniority that allows you to present hogwash and call it reasoned judgment?

First, bleach your fragile ego of the notion that I'm somehow stalking you. I'm simply replying to everybody with whom I disagree. I don't know you from Ebenezer, much less from Adam. Your posts are no more articulate or pointed than those of anyone else.

All I really know about you is this: You make grand gestures as if you're being more mature or adult than your opponent, then quickly turn about and nip at his pants leg like a Pekinese. You have the exaggerated idea that what you say matters. The only way you're willing to "move on" is if you have the last word. You can't handle it if I'm the one who walks out slamming the door behind me. That's the one thing you can't bear, isn't it? Because I don't care what you think about me or how I look to other guys on this site. Most of them just think I'm an obnoxious Laker troll no matter what I say and no matter how often or how well I say it. So I'm liberated from all your silly cant about "Character is what you show when no one else is lookin'."

Character is also shown when the eyes of Texas are upon you. And we can all see what kinda character you got.

By the way, Mr. I've-Transcended-All-This . . . you gonna let this be the last word?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Another take http://nba.suite101.com/article.cfm/the-2010-nba-finals-game-7-lakers-vs-celtics Final Analysis The Celtics lost this game. They were not the team of two years ago. They played poorly and could not match the offensive rebounding of the Lakers through-out the 2010 NBA Finals. But with the game so close and up for grabs, one would expect the referees to stay of it and to let the players decide the outcome of the game. There were several fouls called, in the Lakers favor, that taint this victory. The Lakers will not complain, nor will their fans. But there should be an investigation into some of the fouls that were called, especially the one where Ray Allen was called for a foul on Kobe Bryant on a three point attempt. Read more at Suite101: The 2010 NBA Finals Game 7: Lakers vs Celtics http://nba.suite101.com/article.cfm/the-2010-nba-finals-game-7-lakers-vs-celtics#ixzz0tUXurKU5
    Posted by HarryMangurian

Nice article.  Agree that lakers won't complain, and agree that was one of two calls I had the most trouble with.  (Gasol traveling was the other).  It is over and done with now, and I will stick to my theory that in the NBA, more than any other league, the HOME team usually wins close playoff games.  For whatever reason, I've even seen research that says the refs are so close to the action they are actually AFRAID to call one on the visitors  (bring back Richie Powers!!).  Let's move on to this current season, and hopefully four great quarters in Game 7 instead of 3.  If we blow them out, like 2008, we take the refs right out of it!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

Hey this thread has not reached 500 yet. As long as it came this far Laughing

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

just to add more flavor to the conspiracy theorists, do you think the lakers players knew they would get the calls in the 4th quarter?  ever seen gasol upfake and lean weakly into a defender and get a call before?  tucking your shot under a defenders arm is classic NBA move, but Kobe doing it with the game on the line leaves the game in the officials hands, Artest plowing into Pierce looking for a foul?  did those players make any of those moves in the first 3 quarters?  I don't have a copy of the game 7, but watching replays makes me wonder - what were they thinking, those are all really horrible plays unless you know you're getting a call.
    Posted by jeezem

Jeezem bejeezem but i tinks yer on to sumting there.

Youse & Mr. Manchurian Candidate.  musta been a mole in da refs locker room.

Dis be numba 459 and I gots a big boobby prize fer 460.

'Member, 500's jus a way station on da way to ad infinitum.

Stern & Taint:  Ifin it aint fixed, it jus ain't Stern & Taint.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Could seeing all those celebrities sitting around the court have a psychological effect on the officials?  Maybe the refs don't realize it but they are getting a little star struck on the court.  Consider, LA is associated with Hollywood. Hollywood is associated with the Television Industry.  The Television Industry is associated with the NBA. There could be some kind of mental connection.  Now I could be wrong, but do you think the officials could be subconsciously biased towards making calls for the Lakers ?? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

just to add more flavor to the conspiracy theorists, do you think the lakers players knew they would get the calls in the 4th quarter?  ever seen gasol upfake and lean weakly into a defender and get a call before?  tucking your shot under a defenders arm is classic NBA move, but Kobe doing it with the game on the line leaves the game in the officials hands, Artest plowing into Pierce looking for a foul?  did those players make any of those moves in the first 3 quarters?  I don't have a copy of the game 7, but watching replays makes me wonder - what were they thinking, those are all really horrible plays unless you know you're getting a call.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

the FUN thread is still alive

fakir trolls are dropping like the flys they r

wonder whats the secret bank account in swiss land for the crooked refs ??

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

If God was a ref' the Laker's would be in serious trouble Laughing

Of course we are are PO'd, we know we were the better team.

OK guys, 26 more to go till 1/2K We can do it!

http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/2010/07/15/ainge-on-dc-perk-out-until-february/#more-23053

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from yoshinny. Show yoshinny's posts

If God was a ref' the Laker's would be in serious trouble Of course we are are PO'd, we know we were the better team. OK guys, 26 more to go till 1/2K We can do it! http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/2010/07/15/ainge-on-dc-perk-out-until-february/#more-23053
    Posted by HarryMangurian

I don't blame you for feeling PO-ed.

Lakers were the better team in '84 and '86 and '08 -- and throughout the 'sixties for that matter -- yet somehow managed to lose.

It was those damn refs.  What else could it be?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : I don't blame you for feeling PO-ed. Lakers were the better team in '84 and '86 and '08 -- and throughout the 'sixties for that matter -- yet somehow managed to lose. It was those damn refs.  What else could it be?
    Posted by yoshinny

This is up there with Glass Cow Ranger as THE dumbest thing ever written on this thread.  (He claims we lost on purpose in the 90's to avoid playing the lakers)

The better team won, the better team ALWAYS does.  That means we were better 17 times, you were better 16 times. 

As Miami may find out, having the best players doesn't necessarily mean the best team (see lakers of 60's, '84 and '86.......not 2008, though, we were clearly better, and you're lucky you won two games!)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : I don't blame you for feeling PO-ed. Lakers were the better team in '84 and '86 and '08 -- and throughout the 'sixties for that matter -- yet somehow managed to lose. It was those damn refs.  What else could it be?
    Posted by yoshinny

In the second won listed we only lost because McHale, Walton, and Bird were injured

Need your help too Laker dudes to get this to #500

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

We lost by only four points with bad ref's and the team hurting all over.

http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/2010/07/15/ainge-on-dc-perk-out-until-february/#more-23053

Sections
Shortcuts