Tainted Championship

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Re: Tainted Championship

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : I totally  agree, RA could not shoot it in the ocean, and that was a horrible time to be so off in shooting.
    Posted by cdwright[/QUOTE]

CD Wright was once a poet in residence at Brown University who basically stole an entire style from a young married poet, now a legend, Frank Stanford, who was her lover, breaking up his marriage, and ending in his suicide when he put a pistol shot in his heart.  Look it up.  The song, Pineola, by Lucinda Williams is about Frank Stanford's suicide.

This cdwright is terribly naive to believe that one person's shooting determined the outcome of an entire game.  A missed shot by one person is not more a determinant than a missed shot by anyone else as all missed shots and made shots contribute equally to the final score.

This is just another attempt at obfuscation and distraction from the real topic and the cause of the Tainted Championship, the officiating and the ineptitude and/or corruption of the NBA.

On it's merits, or rather lack thereof, cd's argument is not worthy of debate.

Stern & Taint:  We Even Represent Tainted Poets

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : - Well, youse taut wrong, CF, an eben dough youse a fren o mines youse gots a lottsa noive to cum-on hear an lefcture da likes o us'ens in civility as ifin youse da pictureoperfection and den sum. Da hole objec o da trolls who cum-on hear is to offend and hurt our delikate feelings, an I's caint hep it ifin deys knot doing a very gud job o dat desprite dare mostly humbvly an embarrsingling efferts. Ssso save yer lefectures fer yer former king who's now da king o nothin er LeBron the Traitor an leav us savages to R own undoing er whatever. Stern & Taint:  We Book Lefctures by Self-Rightous Lefecturers  
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]    
    Dear Savage, I was not specifically referring to you.  Please reread my post where I admit to making mistakes and not being perfect.  I am not self-righteous.  As far as the trolls go, I could refute any of their arguments with reasonable language.  I don't mind a little b*ll busting just as long as it doesn't evolve where people are referring to each other in the nasty degenerative language.  ......... I was kidding about the savage part.  Thanks for doing the broken English. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tainted Championship :        Great post.  I agree.  Did you ever notice people will sometimes say things over the phone or post things, they would never say to your face.  Even adolescants should try to mind their manners.  Its okay to needle or joke around but be respectful.  When I was a lot younger I trash talked because I thought it was funny to get involved in all the b*ll busting.  It can be funny sometimes but other times misunderstandings and hurt feelings will produce serious reprocussions.  I had to learn my lesson. ...............  A lot of things don't go perfectly in life.  Even now, if I am responsible for creating a misunderstanding or I hurt somebodies' feelings, I try to take steps to cure the situation.  Sorry, I didn't mean to preach, but I thought this was important. 
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

You make some very good points my friend...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tainted Championship :      Dear Savage , I was not specifically referring to you.  Please reread my post where I admit to making mistakes and not being perfect.  I am not self-righteous.  As far as the trolls go, I could refute any of their arguments with reasonable language.  I don't mind a little b*ll busting just as long as it doesn't evolve where people are referring to each other in the nasty degenerative language.  ......... I was kidding about the savage part.  Thanks for doing the broken English. 
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

-

U tink I's stoopid er sumting?  Youse got da noive ta call my english broken?  It aint broken, peoples jus too lazy to reid wright an unnerstan.

O coarse, o coarse, U no dat roun hear ya gotta have a tick skin and be able to take a puch rite in yer sefrighteous kisser with out takin grate offense.

An don't youse guys ferget we havin a lotta fun on dis hear tread.  (Excluding da trolls o coarse.)

Stern & Taint:  Ifin it Aint Broke Back Mountain, Git Offa Yer High Horse

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : - U tink I's stoopid er sumting?  Youse got da noive ta call my english broken?  It aint broken, peoples jus too lazy to reid wright an unnerstan. O coarse, o coarse, U no dat roun hear ya gotta have a tick skin and be able to take a puch rite in yer sefrighteous kisser with out takin grate offense. An don't youse guys ferget we havin a lotta fun on dis hear tread.  (Excluding da trolls o coarse.) Stern & Taint:  Ifin it Aint Broke Back Mountain, Git Offa Yer High Horse
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]     I wuld wrathr uze da langwhich uf da savages then da Queen's English.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wuzzup. Show wuzzup's posts

Why don't the 5 or 6 guys keeping this thread alive meet? 

You can devise a secret handshake and exchange cell phone numbers and private email...

Maybe you can all go to a strip club, together, to prove you like girls...

Afterwards, you can all retire to whomever has his own place and share magic tricks or play Texas Hold 'em...

Wouldn't that be fun?

Please, fellas, can you find some other means to show your affection for one another?  You're starting to bicker like real married folk and it's getting quite weird...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]Why don't the 5 or 6 guys keeping this thread alive meet?  You can devise a secret handshake and exchange cell phone numbers and private email... Maybe you can all go to a strip club, together, to prove you like girls... Afterwards, you can all retire to whomever has his own place and share magic tricks or play Texas Hold 'em... Wouldn't that be fun? Please, fellas, can you find some other means to show your affection for one another?  You're starting to bicker like real married folk and it's getting quite weird...
    Posted by wuzzup[/QUOTE]      
    "Don't mess wit da Family"  -  Lou Gabrozzi
    Wuzzup, Seriously, that was a pretty funny post you wrote.  We're just trying to have some laughs, get creative and philosophize a little bit.   Of concern: the officiating in the NBA needs to get better like it did in Major League Baseball.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

keep it alive.........whar REALLY happened in the 4th quarter of Game 7 ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

i recorded finals games. every once in a while, i watch them. the officiating never ceases to shock me. pathetic.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

It's like that old song from the 60's:  "The taint goes on, la, de, da, de, dee . . .  the taint goes on, la, de, da, de, da.

Sonny & Cher do it real nice and being they're from LA that makes it even nicer.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]It's like that old song from the 60's:  "The taint goes on, la, de, da, de, dee . . .  the taint goes on, la, de, da, de, da. Sonny & Cher do it real nice and being they're from LA that makes it even nicer.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]       Rajon, your post got me LOL!  You got me thinking about all the celebrities that attend Laker games and sit up close.  Do you recall ever seeing Tom Hanks(Forrest Gump) at any of last years Finals games?  Seriously.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GlasgowRangers. Show GlasgowRangers's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : Thanks for posting. Gasol elevated by putting his hand on Rondo's shoulder long before he touched the ball. He did the same thing to Garnett and they called the ball off Garnett. [/QUOTE]
    Nope Gasol didn't foul Rondo. "Touching == fouling" is only your wishful thinking. Arms tangle up when players juggle for rebounding positions. This isn't touch football. So you can imagine whatever you want about the "Gasol foul on Rondo", or "Gasol fouling Garnett". Using your logic, Garnett fouled Artest when Artest was in that semi-breakaway early in the 4th. He surely touched his forearm when Artest when for the layup. So your logic should give the Lakers 2 more FTs.

[QUOTE]  I like you comment that this isn't a sissy league because that is exactly how they started calling it in the 4th quarter. They called a sissy foul on BB. [/QUOTE]
    Not at all. They call fouls on the Celtics because the Celtics fouled. It's as simple as that.

When fans have to blame the loss on fouls, it just means your team deserved to lose it. I mean, when a team lost a game that it really shouldn't, the excuse should have been "if Isiah hadn't made that braindead pass for Bird to intercept", or "if Worthy hadn't made that braindead pass for Henderson to intercept".

[QUOTE]
    They called a sissy foul on Garnett and Shasheed. They called a sissy foul on Pierce.  Conversly they knew the Celtics didn't need to play sissy ball since they failed to call Gasol for fouling Garnett on that layup and they failed to call Artest for hacking Pierce. They failed to call anything on Fisher as he manhandled Allen. They failed to call Gasol when he hammered Rondo. I guess they felt that the Celtics were real men playing real man basketball and the lakers needed some protection because the Lakers were playing your sissy ball. Makes perfect sense to me. Lakers needed protection from the big bad Celtics.  
    Posted by greenkillme[/QUOTE]
    "Sissy" is not a qualification for the NBA championship. The NBA and the fan base didn't tag such qualifications on the 2010 finals, a la "sissy champions" or "real men losing finalists". So if you think these are the qualifications to ease your pain, that's your own illusion. Another example of PTSD.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GlasgowRangers. Show GlasgowRangers's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : - Oh, I think they would, but some of these trolls would get punched out too. Listen to what the Glass Cow has to say after crawling out of his hole for his weekly cut & paste: "if you are man enough, you should accept this defeat fair and square two months after the fact. So are you going to show us your manhood?" Trolls and apologists will try desperately to spin the facts to suit their pathetic stabs at debate and oft times are so far off topic that is is truly laughable as this thread has been in a constant state of evolution and, it has never been about LA or LA fans except when they make it so.  Here's the facts and just the facts about the trolls,  Ma'am:  They just don't get it, it's an inside joke, and they will never be insiders, and the joke is on them. Every time they try to spin their desperate lunacy on this board we just nod and laugh, and think, another sucker contributing toward 800 and then on to ad infinitum.  Com'on on down, boys, a winner every time, step right up, everyone's a winner. This thread is about a Tainted Championship, a damaged and maybe even corrupt NBA that many fans are disgusted with because the league is spoiling a sport we love  . . .  and it all starts with the officiating.  We love to use Game 7 of the 2010 Taint as an example because most viewers, except for some LA fans, thought it the worse officiating ever, a joke, and it calls into question the game's legitimacy. But this thread is also about the LA trolls who came on our discussion board and tried to swamp this board with gloating and idiocy.   Instead of visiting or forming their own Laker discussion board they tried to come here and disrupt our board like a bunch of juvenile delinquents.  But now the joke is on them and all the whining coming out of LA only confirms that joyful fact.  If the shoe fits, wear it, trolls.  We love seeing you squirm while helping us to mock you.  It's almost frightening to see people so clue-less.  But we still enjoy it. BTW, I 'm happy to be post #752 on the Tainted Championship Thread. Stern & Taint:  Representing Glass Cows and Pud Pullers

Yes, there is definitely a joke. The joke is on the whiners who do name calling Glass Cows? You are fueling the speculation that Celtic fans are ignorant...

And it depends on how you look at it. Celtic fans keep whining about the fouls and the "Celtics leading the whole game" and the fanthom "the corrupt NBA that many fans are disgusted" are certainly jokes to me, if not to the NBA world that there is nothing wrong with the league and the 2010 finals.

So you think keep whining about the loss is not a joke, be my guest.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]It's like that old song from the 60's:  "The taint goes on, la, de, da, de, dee . . .  the taint goes on, la, de, da, de, da. Sonny & Cher do it real nice and being they're from LA that makes it even nicer.

LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GlasgowRangers. Show GlasgowRangers's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : CD Wright was once a poet in residence at Brown University who basically stole an entire style from a young married poet, now a legend, Frank Stanford, who was her lover, breaking up his marriage, and ending in his suicide when he put a pistol shot in his heart.  Look it up.  The song, Pineola, by Lucinda Williams is about Frank Stanford's suicide. This cdwright is terribly naive to believe that one person's shooting determined the outcome of an entire game.  A missed shot by one person is not more a determinant than a missed shot by anyone else as all missed shots and made shots contribute equally to the final score. This is just another attempt at obfuscation and distraction from the real topic and the cause of the Tainted Championship, the officiating and the ineptitude and/or corruption of the NBA. On it's merits, or rather lack thereof, cd's argument is not worthy of debate. Stern & Taint:  We Even Represent Tainted Poets

See, this is the pathetic attempt for a few Celtic fans to try to control this forum. Whenever the Celtics' own fans give rationale why the Celtics lost, they got bashed. So Widowski, your behavior is well understood.  You are afraid that any deviation from your pathetic stand (that the Celtics were robbed) would make you a traitor in the view of other diehard whiners (potbelly, headless, greenkiller, etc.)

In other words, this just confirms the thought that the more you whine, the more you are accepting the reality - that the Celtics were beaten by the Lakers, not the refs...

In other words, in "the corrupt NBA that many fans disgusted", "many", in my observation here, would be no more than 7.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GlasgowRangers. Show GlasgowRangers's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : Remember, Mom only lets him out on weekends.  And he only posts in two discussions that are otherwise ignored all week!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    Do you have a job? Your mom should tell you to get one...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkillme. Show greenkillme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : Nope Gasol didn't foul Rondo. "Touching == fouling" is only your wishful thinking. Arms tangle up when players juggle for rebounding positions. This isn't touch football. So you can imagine whatever you want about the "Gasol foul on Rondo", or "Gasol fouling Garnett". Using your logic, Garnett fouled Artest when Artest was in that semi-breakaway early in the 4th. He surely touched his forearm when Artest when for the layup. So your logic should give the Lakers 2 more FTs. Not at all. They call fouls on the Celtics because the Celtics fouled. It's as simple as that. When fans have to blame the loss on fouls, it just means your team deserved to lose it. I mean, when a team lost a game that it really shouldn't, the excuse should have been "if Isiah hadn't made that braindead pass for Bird to intercept", or "if Worthy hadn't made that braindead pass for Henderson to intercept". "Sissy" is not a qualification for the NBA championship. The NBA and the fan base didn't tag such qualifications on the 2010 finals, a la "sissy champions" or "real men losing finalists". So if you think these are the qualifications to ease your pain, that's your own illusion. Another example of PTSD.
    Posted by GlasgowRangers[/QUOTE]

In the same post you argue for and against yourself. One thing is obvious. You don't have a copy of the game since there is no way that anyone who looks at it would say that Gasol didn't foul Rondo. Their arms didn't get tangled. Gasol put his left hand on Rondo's shoulder before he jumped up and grabbed the rebound with his right hand. In the process of jumping he shoved down hard on Rondo's right shoulder and pushed Rondo to the floor. Even the game annoucers said he got away with one. There is nothing equivocal in this analysis. Unequivocal.

So now we know you don't have a copy of the game to review I guess that means all of your posts are made up cry baby responses. You are not debating with any reference material to work from. You are crying because you are totally convinced we are right that this is a tainted championship.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]Such is a whine-fest. Cry, mope, plead, beg, excuses, delusions, illusions but the Lakers are still the champs! The Lakers are still the champs. Call it tainted, crab-infested, mole-congested, or even diabolically vomitted. The Lakers are still the Champs. Team of 2010, team of the decade, the best franchise in the History of the NBA. The Lakers are still the CHAMPS & the only fakers are the few fundamentalist Boston fans that support the views of the originator of this post.  :-)
    Posted by rsalas67m[/QUOTE]

-

Such a whine-fest. Cry, mope, plead, beg, excuses, delusions, illusions and the Fakers are still the Chumps! Let me say it again!  The Fakers are still the Chumps.

Call it tainted, crab-infested, mole-congested, or even diabolically vomitted. The Fakers are still the Chumps.

Taint of 2010, taint of the decade, the best fake-franchise in the History of the NBA.

The Fakers are still the CHUMPS& the fakers are fanatical fundamentalists while the Boston fans that support the views of the originator of this post are still correct in their assumption of Taint!

Stern & Taint: We Represent the Whiners and Mopers of LA

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GlasgowRangers. Show GlasgowRangers's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : In the same post you argue for and against yourself. One thing is obvious. You don't have a copy of the game since there is no way that anyone who looks at it would say that Gasol didn't foul Rondo. Their arms didn't get tangled. Gasol put his left hand on Rondo's shoulder before he jumped up and grabbed the rebound with his right hand. [/QUOTE]
    Sure there is a way. I say it's not a foul. The ref didn't say it was. The announcers didnt' say it was. The league didn't issue an apology on missing that call. There is no way that anyone who looks at it would say that Gasol fouled Rondo, except biased Celtic fans who are still crying foul. Now what?

[QUOTE]
    In the process of jumping he shoved down hard on Rondo's right shoulder and pushed Rondo to the floor. [/QUOTE]
    See, when trying to justify your baby-crying, you even make things up out of thin air. I say Gasol barely touched Rondo and Rondo just flopped. This play-acting can fool naive fans and Celtics fans can make a big "we were robbed" argument out of it, but who are you kidding?

"You are blind", your counter?

"You are blind", my response.

"you are blind"

"you are blind"

"you are blind"

"you are blind"...

See, when you make things up to suit up your fabricated argument. I can easily smash it into pieces...

[QUOTE]
    Even the game annoucers said he got away with one. [/QUOTE]
    You just give me another excuse to watch that play again. The announcer (JVG?) said (during the replay of the sequence): "And he (Rondo) has no chance to rebound with the length of Gasol".

"Get away with one"? you know full well this garbage won't have a chance here.

[QUOTE]
    So now we know you don't have a copy of the game to review I guess that means all of your posts are made up cry baby responses. You are not debating with any reference material to work from. [/QUOTE]
    Are you really that naive? I have no copies of the Lakers winning a back2back championship? I have enough copies of the game and seen more times of that 4th quarter than you can afford. Your baby-crying is not going to win any arguments.

[QUOTE]
    You are crying because you are totally convinced we are right that this is a tainted championship.
    Posted by greenkillme[/QUOTE]
    You are crying because you know full well that this "tainted championship" has no backing at all...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GlasgowRangers. Show GlasgowRangers's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : Brilliant response.  Original, thought-provoking, discussion-enhancing comment.  What, no cutting and pasting?  Must be the weekend!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    Of course it's brilliant. But wait, didn't you put me on "ignore"? I know you can't resist...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tainted Championship : Nope Gasol didn't foul Rondo. "Touching == fouling" is only your wishful thinking. Arms tangle up when players juggle for rebounding positions. This isn't touch football. So you can imagine whatever you want about the "Gasol foul on Rondo", or "Gasol fouling Garnett". Using your logic, Garnett fouled Artest when Artest was in that semi-breakaway early in the 4th. He surely touched his forearm when Artest when for the layup. So your logic should give the Lakers 2 more FTs. Not at all. They call fouls on the Celtics because the Celtics fouled. It's as simple as that. When fans have to blame the loss on fouls, it just means your team deserved to lose it. I mean, when a team lost a game that it really shouldn't, the excuse should have been "if Isiah hadn't made that braindead pass for Bird to intercept", or "if Worthy hadn't made that braindead pass for Henderson to intercept". "Sissy" is not a qualification for the NBA championship. The NBA and the fan base didn't tag such qualifications on the 2010 finals, a la "sissy champions" or "real men losing finalists". So if you think these are the qualifications to ease your pain, that's your own illusion. Another example of PTSD.
    Posted by GlasgowRangers[/QUOTE]

Once again you confirm that you don't actually have the video since the announcers said that Gasol fouled Rondo on that rebound. Makes all your other rationalizations meaningless when you don't even have the reference material to work with. So yeah the rest of us on here are in a discussion and you are in a playground argument. Good luck with that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from b12696. Show b12696's posts

I just found this thread. I must say that the officiating in the finals was the worst officiating I have ever seen in any sport EVER. There was one game  (I forget which one) the Lakers had something like 40 more free throws than us. 40! It was just ridiculous. Every time Pierce, Rondo, etc. went to the paint they were swatted away with reckless abandon. Every time Kobe, Kobe, or Kobe goes to the baskett it was a foul. I literally lost my voice after game 7. The officiating cost us every game we lost other than game one. Does this mean the championship for the Lakers was "tainted"? No. But were the Celtics a better team than the Lakers? Absoulutely. Also, does anybody else think that whoever any Boston team is facing, if the game is nationally televised, the announcers absolutely FAWN on the other team?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I have been out of the country and away from a computer for 3 weeks. Prior to leaving I had a couple of tennis match verbal dialogues back and forth comments with GlassCow.

When I first posted months ago, I was hurt & extremely PISSED at what I felt was a tremendous injustice depriving us of the championship. As I continued to post I was venting, a catharsis if you will, of anger, hurt and frustration. I had, as many others did too, citing the reasons i.e.  egegious disparity in foul shots, non calls (hacking by Lakers)
    , legitimate blocks by us called fouls, "Dancing with the Stars" audioner Gasol taking 2-3 extra steps i.e.blatant traveling non call while making a dunk(one of the pivotal points of the game) in last few minutes, accepted that the records will show the Lakers as 2010 Champs & nothing will change this. Because I, and so many others, and not just Celtic fans, felt the officiating was horrible & the incompetence of the REFs favored the Lakers, wanted Stern, the League etc. to really study the films and admit, as some announcers did during the game saying "wow, he got away with that one, gee, that wasn't a foul etc." that this type of poor officiating will be addressed in the future. There's a great deal of poor officiating in many sports but football allows  each team an amount of challenges and tennis players some alloted question calls. We didn't have that luxury, and I repeat, there are bad calls in many sports but what really cristalizes this game is that it was GAME 7 !!!

So, Mea Culpa, I will admit that initially I was whining but accept that Lakers are Champs in the record books---NOT MY RECORD BOOK---and nothing will change this so I am no longer whining.  I believe most of us on this post continue not citing the reasons we feel the title is tainted as these have been repeated over and over but to respond to Laker fans/trolls.

I don't have time to find this comment but I trust Ski saying it was in GlassCow's  recent post ...  

"if you are man enough, you should accept this defeat fair and square two months after the fact. So are you going to show us your manhood?"

This type of comment is exactly why this post continues. To me it appears that the whining is by GlassCow, albeit the fact & records show Lakers as Champs, he has some kind of sick satisfaction in trying to get us to admit that the Lakers were the better team. 
    It is he who should be man enough to realize that many of us even with guns to our heads are not going to admit it. 

I believe we need not feed the beast. When GlassCow and others post saying we are whiners, won't accept defeat, admit the Lakers are better etc., we should simply not copy and paste as he does & just not respond to them. When you communicate with someone irrational, it's best not to continue. Let him and others be frustrated we won't give in to admit the title is not tainted. 

By ignoring him and other Laker fans/trolls, they will feel the frustration & need live with the fact that many of us feel the title is tainted. Seems that by continuing to post w/o our admission of this, they, perhaps, have some doubt ?

If not, go away, leave us alone 
    & live with the tainted tinsel town trophy !!!

Tongue out

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ray2424. Show ray2424's posts

Everybody here is complaining about the refs calls, stop crying and accept that Lakers won. The bad calls go for both teams. There was a lot of calls that went in favor of the Celtics, don't say all the calls were in favor for the Lakers, NOT TRUE. Watch every game and tell me that the refs weren't blowing calls against the Lakers as well. Truthfully Celtics had their chance and blew it, that's it!!! Kobe was playing horribly but he came up with 15 rebounds which helped a lot but overall his offense wasn't there, actually the lakers offense as a whole wasn't there and Celtics were doing pretty good. THen lakers tightened up on "D" and stayed consistant with it until their offense came around and they took over with some big shots. Celtics let it slip away, not the refs, and also with the D the Lakers were playing, they made it difficult for the Celtice to score.. THat's the truth, no favoritism. Watch that game again if you think different!!!

Sections
Shortcuts