Tainted Championship...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: Tainted Championship...

No excuses.  We played hard, and came up short -- unlike the quitters in LA.  :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Chico you're a fraud. We don't believe you as a Celtics fan. Get lost!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

In Response to Tainted Championship...:
    I know some one will start it so let it be me and open the flood gates of EXCUSES...
    Posted by RicoCeltic

Oh hello Captain Obvious

We fought hard but came up short in the end.

How did your Lakers lose again? Oh right. they didnt even show up lol.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship...:
    Rico, I've not heard a single celtic fans blame the refs for losing........well not in the last 3 seconds anyway lmao. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

lakers can't do that because they lost by 30. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I know some one will start it so let it be me and open the flood gates of EXCUSES...
    Posted by RicoCeltic

you are just mad we don't go out like poweder puff lakers. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Better to lose with class than win without dignity...wait, your team didn't win and have no dignity. 
    Get lost jerks!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Rico, I've not heard a single celtic fans blame the refs for losing........well not in the last 3 seconds anyway lmao. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Au contraire LakerNation...there's about a dozen threads already started by these whiny Boston fans. They just can't bring themselves to show some class and congratulate the other team. (Now, watch how many of these fans will respond about the Lakers "lack of class" in their loss...so predictable.)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship... : At least we didn't go home like a bunch of lie down roll over B*****S!!!! Loser!!!!
    Posted by DFURY13

Wow...there seems to be a lot of anger there Dfury. Like I pointed out, many of you will be absolutely "CRUSHED" by this loss, even though it was inevitable. Remember February 24th, a day that will live in infamy (in Celtic nation)...the day that DA destroyed this teams chemistry by trading away Kendrick Perkins.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Better to lose with class than win without dignity...wait, your team didn't win and have no dignity.  Get lost jerks!
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan

That's one bitter little man...I'm assuming your a man!

Well, at least I got the "bitter" right.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship... : Wow...there seems to be a lot of anger there Dfury. Like I pointed out, many of you will be absolutely "CRUSHED" by this loss, even though it was inevitable. Remember February 24th, a day that will live in infamy (in Celtic nation)...the day that DA destroyed this teams chemistry by trading away Kendrick Perkins.
    Posted by Qdaddy

You feel a little better now about your team getting smoked?  Wow man.  Have some pride.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

We all can thank the Moron Mr. Danny Ainge. Who took a first place team and made it a 3rd place team, took away our chemistry and home court advantage. THAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAAAAAAAAANNYYYYYYYYY... Just saying...
    Posted by RicoCeltic

Rico, you're the ONE C's fan that I feel badly for. You have to endure the loss of your team AND have your fellow C's fans "throw you under the bus" because you won't wear those "green" glasses or pump sunshine like the others. Like I said, you're welcome to join our fan base, one with a brighter future than your current team. YOU KNOW our teams track record...and you guys still have Danny Ainge as your GM.

Consider it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u176/zrider1_photos/CelticsBlankBanner.png

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship... : Au contraire LakerNation...there's about a dozen threads already started by these whiny Boston fans. They just can't bring themselves to show some class and congratulate the other team. (Now, watch how many of these fans will respond about the Lakers "lack of class" in their loss...so predictable.)
    Posted by Qdaddy

Yep, instead of being mad for losing 4-1 in the 2nd round (with such high expectation of #18), now they are patting their backs for going down fighting, for losing with guts...

See what a 21-year drought did to a fan's psyche...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

REAL tough talk for a bunch of thugs and quitters - with NO cap space and no tradeable parts....I'm not happy we lost, but we lost, we got our butts whooped by a superior team.

C'mon lakers fans - YOU say that - we lost and got beat by a clearly superior team.........it will take the bitterness out of your posts.....c'mon now - SAY IT!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

A loss in the 2nd round is nothing to write home about. Funny most of the posts I see here are ranting and raving of how the Lakers got swept...

If you folks feel that losing 4-1 instead of 4-0 is worthy of celebration, good for you...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

No excuses.  We played hard, and came up short -- unlike the quitters in LA.  :-)
    Posted by Number6Fan

Exactly.  I respect your attitude.  I'm a huge Bruins fan and if they don't win the Cup I will not whine they didn't have Mark Savard and Patrice Bergeron.  I expect they'll do the best they can with what they've got and that's all I can ask.  Though I am a Heat fan, the Celtics did not go down easy.  With 4:29 to go and up by 6 I was thinking oh god no, not back to Boston.  Lol.  The Celtics battled hard and showed a lot of character. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

It isn't anything to write home about............but to hear you people talk, you'd think the lakers actually WON vs the Mavs.

You got blown away - WE got blown away
    you did it without class - WE did it with class
    you have serious issues for next year - WE have serious issues for next year

So, since both our teams are in the toilet, I'm wondering why you feel the need to come on here and GLOAT about your team, when you're in the same situation.

That is a sad commentary - you should be upset at your TEAM for mailing it in, not at US!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

We'll see how the Miami fans like it if the refs are in the bag for Dallas in the finals.  Everyone who is a fan of the NBA and basketball should want the games officiated evenly.  I'd give back all 17 banners to fix the officiating in the league and have them stop turning games and series for TV Ratings and $$.  You know that's what it is about.  I'm sure it has always happened and eventually we'll have people testifying in front of congress just like in baseball.  Nobody believed there was an issue in baseball when people really started talking about it.  It took 15 years for people to come around and start addressing there was a real problem.  Seriously, I'd like them to interview the refs after the games and allow people to ask them why they made a call.  People at home see it, the TV announcers see it, why can't the refs who're on the floor calling the game see it?  I'm tired of people giving the refs so much credit and benefit of the doubt, best case sceneario they're just not good at officiating, worst case the fix really is in for a lot of games.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

It isn't anything to write home about............but to hear you people talk, you'd think the lakers actually WON vs the Mavs. You got blown away - WE got blown away you did it without class - WE did it with class you have serious issues for next year - WE have serious issues for next year So, since both our teams are in the toilet, I'm wondering why you feel the need to come on here and GLOAT about your team, when you're in the same situation. That is a sad commentary - you should be upset at your TEAM for mailing it in, not at US!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Enlighten me, which people talk like Lakers won the series. Links?

As for class, maybe that can buy you a ring. I can't care less. A 2nd round loser is a 2nd round loser. A loser with class is still a loser.

I gloat about my team? Let me know which word I wrote was "gloating" about the Lakers. I can't wait.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship... : Yep, instead of being mad for losing 4-1 in the 2nd round (with such high expectation of #18), now they are patting their backs for going down fighting, for losing with guts... See what a 21-year drought did to a fan's psyche...
    Posted by MajicMVP

Trying to make people feel worse on a day they already feel bad is gloating, moron!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: Tainted Championship... : Trying to make people feel worse on a day they already feel bad is gloating, moron!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

To be fair, that is precisely what you were doing to Lakers fans Sunday.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]I know some one will start it so let it be me and open the flood gates of EXCUSES...
    This is what real losers do..they go on other sited pretending to be fans..and critique like they are all knowing..I think you knew your team was going to ge blown away and thats why you started this little charade...am i getting close?
    When your team gets blown out and swept like that, i can see why you want to go to another site..its crushing..its ok, i feel your pain..but your still an idiot..

Sections
Shortcuts