Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!!

In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!!:
    In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : Lakers will not be horrible anymore if they acquire Rajon Rondo.
    Posted by Fiercest34

They certainly won't. Rondo for Metta World Peace!!!!

This rotation can certainly contend for the West:

Bynum
    Gasol
    Barnes
    Kobe
    Rondo

Look forward to it...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : So, IF Lin played 30 mins, the Knicks would have beaten the Celtics? You should really stick to soccer!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

And you should learn another sport, like soccer. Basketball is out of your league.

Lin playing in the rotation, Knicks 4-0. 3-0 as a starter.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : Just shows how stupid you really are. Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34

For a thread on "Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!!", "Ha Ha", that's the type of message you deserve, not to mention for a desparate franchise like the Celtics...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : Desperate franchise? Whose fan base is claiming another city's 5 championships as their own? You hear about OKC bragging about the Sonics' championship in the 70s? Jeremy Lin's father is from Taiwan. Now you know!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Another city what? Isn't that franchise called the "Lakers"? See, you don't even have the intelligence to say "Taiwanese Punch Los Angeles in the Grilll!!!!"

And you hear about Boston's championship before credited to a franchise in another city? Open your eyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta_Braves

World Series titles (3) 1914 • 1957 • 1995
    NL Pennants (17) 1877 • 1878 • 1883 • 1891 • 1892 • 1893 • 1897 • 1898 • 1914 • 1948 • 1957 • 1958 • 1991 • 1992 • 1995 • 1996 • 1999

Where those pre-1952 titles are from is left for you as an exercise...

A desparate franchise is one that even have the gall to think about Rondo for Gasol...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : Atlanta Braves? Ha Ha Go to the Red Sox forum if you want to talk baseball. You can't win the argument in basketball so you shift the argument to baseball. Ugh!  You're really pathetic! NBA PLAYERS DON'T USE BASEBALL BATS WHEN PLAYING BASKETBALL, DUH!
    Posted by Fiercest34

You can't face this fact in American sports because you know the Braves' profile shoot your argument down...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : What? The Braves will shoot down the Lakers? Are you serious? Will Kobe use a baseball bat in the next game he will play in? I know you only show up here when you're not cleaning urinals. But if you've been actually inside Staples Center, there will be only 12 championship banners hanging on the rafters. At TD Garden in Boston, you will see 17 championship banners hanging on the rafters. Nice try using MLB to shoot down the NBA. Pathetic! Ha Ha  
    Posted by Fiercest34

championship is only represented by banners? Now you are getting desparate.

BTW, did you tell Buss that they had an NBL championship in 1947-48?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : Yeah, I told you and the rest of the Laker fans that the Lakers have 17 championships. The funny thing is only one Laker fan believed me. His name? MajicNotmvp. Interesting. All Laker fans say Lakers have 16 championships and only one Laker fan thinks the Lakers have 17. Who's clueless now, urinal boy!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Of course you are the clueless. You are the one who included the Lakers' 1947-48 NBL season.

It's something you SAID that nailed you. Whether I believe or not does not erase what you said. You can't get off the hook...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : Of course you are the clueless. You are the one who included the Lakers' 1947-48 NBL season. It's something you SAID that nailed you. Whether I believe or not does not erase what you said. You can't get off the hook...
    Posted by MajicMVP

Is this what you are looking for?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : Is this what you are looking for?
    Posted by 21st

Fierce, is that what you are looking for?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Can't we all agree not to start these negative threads after every game that is lost by the Celtics or Lakers.  They are really very unnecessary. 
    Posted by susan250

It's analagous to bad Rondo (versus great Rondo). Some of these guys are interesting posters but they also get caught up in this negative stuff. By the way the Lin story, Harvard basketball, is a great story in and of itself. Least of which he's not Chinese, he's American...if some of these posters knew a thing or two they might be celebrating that, not Knicks basketball, I hate the Knicks, but Jeremy Lin, at least for the past week, is an American folk hero. As the New York papers are saying there is a real Linderella story going on at Madison Square Gardlin.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : Like I said, I tell Laker fans, Celtic fans, Bulls fans, Piston fans, and NBA fans that the Lakers have 17 championships and they keep telling me I'm wrong. It's a good thing that you're there, that you believe me when I say the Lakers have 17 championships. Ha Ha                                     S U C K E R!
    Posted by Fiercest34

No, you should show them the 1947-48 NBL season. I can't help you here.

You should clean up your own mess...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : Of course a Bynum for Rondo trade won't happen. Andrew Bynum is the starting Center for the West All-Stars. Rondo is not even an All-Star this year!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Being a fan voted all star has exacly nothing to do with it.  Shaq, KG, Tim Duncan and many more, (and Yao) all made the all star teams when they had no business being there even in a reserver role.  Not saying Bynum doesn't deserve it or that he does, just saying the fact he is starting really says nothing about a player other than he is popular in a big market.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

In Response to Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!!:
    Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

Didn't the Lakers punch Boston in the grill yet you laugh at them. Wow, what a fool.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Last time I looked Jeremy Lin is an American. He's not Taiwanese.

Was appalled by comments coming from Bryant before the Lakers/Knicks game. Saying he basically had no idea about Lin. Aren't these guys watching tape or reading scouting reports anymore?

Good on Jeremy, I hope he has a long a decent career in the NBA. However I can see teams and players working him out in the future. He'll have to keep improving his game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Last time I looked Jeremy Lin is an American. He's not Taiwanese. Was appalled by comments coming from Bryant before the Lakers/Knicks game. Saying he basically had no idea about Lin. Aren't these guys watching tape or reading scouting reports anymore? Good on Jeremy, I hope he has a long a decent career in the NBA. However I can see teams and players working him out in the future. He'll have to keep improving his game.
    Posted by RUWorthy

I read that your a (supposed) Lakers fan. I seriously doubt that so I'm guessing your a celtic fan pretending to be otherwise. Oh, and your Australian? Hard luck. Stay with the AFL.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : What mess? I keep saying the Lakers have 17 championships and they won't believe me. They told me that NBL championships are not counted as NBA championships. And that whoever believes the Lakers have 17 championships is an idiot.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Who are they? smoke and mirror?

So if NBL was not counted as NBA, why did you say it (count the Lakers' 1948 NBL season) in the first place? because you are ignorant?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : Because you wanted the Lakers to have a 17th championship. I was just trying to help. I mean you're a Laker fan on a forum for Celtic fans wanting recognition for your Lakers. When I gave the Lakers their 17th championship it made you happy, right? 
    Posted by Fiercest34

Wrong, save your help for lunch. No one needs your help, especially not from someone crowned as "the dumbest poster on this forum"?

My argument of 16 vs 17 is adequate to claim the Lakers the best. RedRust, DoctorCO, etc. are all supporting it - "it takes more than numbers", "Steelers ruled the NFL", ...

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts