Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!!

In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : Majic and I have never discussed 17 vs 16 - we have just agreed that it takes more than numbers, and that is why Red is better than Phil.  And Majic is right on board with that - thanks, man!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

And that's why the Lakers are better than the Celtics. Good that you agreed.

And it takes more than numbers, but Phil is still better than Red. Big-time vs bush league, remember?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : Steelers ruled the NFL? I thought we're talking NBA here?  [/QUOTE]
    So what? That's DoctorCO's statement of fewer is better than more, due to era. You can't do anything about it.

[QUOTE]
    So let's get back to talking NBA. In the NBA the Celtics rule. The Celtics even rule the 2nd best team in the NBA, the Lakers. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Rule according to what? missing 16 playoffs vs losing the finals 15 times? The only thing the Celtics rules is a 9-peat...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : Nah, no take backs!!  WE agreed and thanks once again, you are truly a gentleman for giving in when beaten over and over and over again. Have a great day!! Red WAAAYY better than Phil - yep - thanks, man!!

Beaten over by your agreement of 16 is better than 17? You are welcome...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : Sorry, losing in the Finals 15 times only means the western conference was weaker than the eastern conference 15 times. 

Prove it.

Besides, missing the playoffs means???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : What language is that?  Bush league language!!
    Remedial reading is calling you...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : You say "Prove it" an awful lot, yet you prove nothing AND when people prove stuff to you, you don't believe it anyway.  [/QUOTE]
    Of course I don't believe it. I have yet to see your "research". When was it published (posted)?

[QUOTE]
    My advice to Fierce is to not waste his time with such a cantakerous person, who admittedly only comes on here to annoy Celtics fans, without any regard for how AVERAGE his own team is this year!!  Get a life, man - you're so annoying!!
    Yet your hot button responds shortly after I post. See, your time has no real purpose but for wasting. Well, if I annoy you because your

- "it takes more than numbers' is used to support my claim of Lakers better than the Celtics,
    - "No Bynum injury no Gasol" is being challenged to no end,

You really have to think carefully about your points of view and your argument technique...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : Again, anyone know what that means?  Plural noun, singular verb.....good grief, why do I bother??

Ummmm... when failing an argument, pick on typos and grammer. Boy, you are desparate...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : Why would I waste my time trying to prove to a troll what is common knowledge. I dare you, prove that the 15 times the Lakers lost in the Finals the western conference was stronger than the eastern conference.  

You claim:

"means the western conference was weaker than the eastern conference 15 times"

Now I ask you to prove this claim, which you fail to do; now you beg me to bail you out by proving the otherwise?

Logic is not your strong suit, that's for sure.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : UMMMMMMM, I'm NOT arguing with you!!  I've already won every point.  I'm merely thanking you for agreeing with me.  I told you, I'll not argue with you anymore, since it is pointless and useless to argue with someone who constantly changes the rules and hurls insults at people.  NO ONE knows what the heck you are talking about!!!   But thanks for agreeing Red is better than Phil - took two years, but you admitted it.  Good for you!!

You won which point again? You know, you are declaring victory yourself. Yet you get shut up when push comes to shove, because you know you can't get the last say.

Smarting on it. That's for sure.

You can keep thanking me, but you still won't get the last say. The post you stop responding means you get shut up, knowing your habit of trading posts with me...

You have been doing that many times. But everytime I push your hot button, you get activated again...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : You really think it's logical to feed the troll?  Like I said, it's common knowledge that the 15 times the Lakers were in the Finals the west was weaker. Feel free to disprove that fact.

Common knowledge? It's common knowledge you don't know what you are talking about. The final is between two conference champs. X conference champs better Y conference champs does not mean X conference is better than Y conference. It may, it may not. You folks have been using that argument for a long time. Ask Duke. Ask him about the 80s Lakers vs 76ers/Celtics/Bucks...

Double standard has your picture in the dictionary...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : Ha ha- very intelligent retort - and it is nothing like you say.  Some of us have lives, and I need to get to mine - you can stay here all day if you want, but I have better things to do than "argue" with someone who doesn't know one-tenth of what I know about basketball.  I have NO hot button, just an ignore button, which I am now using on you - Final score - Red 16 .......Phil 11!!

You have lives? don't fool yourself. You have been living on this forum for your entire social life.

You'll ignore me? I won't bet on it. I'll see how long you'll last.

And better yet, if you don't respond, you get shut up again. You know full well you can't get the last say against me, no matter how many times you claim victory. That's the only way you think you can win: self-claim victory...

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : That's your opinion, that's not facts. Come on, you can do better than that. Show actual facts, troll!

And you have facts to back you up? Your "common knowledge" is your "fact"? can't blame you for delusion...

The last thing I'll trust is your common knowledge, from one officially crowned as the dumbest person on this forum?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]Posts from MajicMVP are hidden thanks, man!!

See, you are still smarting even though you said you would ignore me. You have my sympathy...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : You getting personal now? Ha Ha Like I said it's common knowledge. I'll give you a clue. When you're facing Tom Chambers in the western conference Finals you know you're conference is weak! Ha Ha

Getting personal? Your proud label is not from me:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3a3aa37082-c49f-4cb4-bc30-9a61f5183911&plckCurrentPage=12

You should have known how much respect you got when you spout your nonsense...

And save your common knowledge for lunch. It's common knowledge that runners -up is better than missing the playoffs. You can't do anything about it...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Taiwanese Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : Typical Laker fan mentality. 2nd best is good enough for Laker fans. Ha Ha

No good enough, but it beats missing the playoff no matter how you spin it...

And pity the current Celtics mentality is to play for the lottery.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/080410_bynum_update.html

http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/080201gasol_trade.html

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3226203

Notice in the last article it calls Gasol a forward/center, says the deal had been discussed for ONE week  - AFTER Bynum got hurt, there is no timetable for Bynum's return, there is little mention of how "good" Marc Gasol is, and how the lakers were already one of the best teams in the West, just on  a bad losing streak.

This is the very last time this info will be published.  Pau Gasol was brought in to play CENTER in 2008 for the lakers, who had NO Center at the time.  The trade for Pau Gasol was not even discussed until AFTER Bynum got hurt, and the lakers started losing.................these are the only points I have been arguing for two years, and I am very weary now of bringing them up.  Read the articles for yourselves lakers fans, and remember what I have said.  "If Bynum didn't get injured, the lakers would not have Gasol."
    6, 2 and even, over and out!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts