Take it to the bank, MIAMI 2013 = HOUSTON 2008, we know about ending 22-game streaks +building on the momentum!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Take it to the bank, MIAMI 2013 = HOUSTON 2008, we know about ending 22-game streaks +building on the momentum!

It would be great to see the Celtics win tonight.  Although, I would give them only a slight chance of winning without KG. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Re: Take it to the bank, MIAMI 2013 = HOUSTON 2008, we know about ending 22-game streaks +building on the momentum!

Except the Rockets weren't the defending champs and had zero hall of famers. In fact about the only thing those rockets and these heat have in common is Shane Battier

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Look, I hope we win all and all but this over confindece just seems kinda silly. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

Look, I hope we win all and all but this over confindece just seems kinda silly. 

rondo.....of course... you would think that way.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to binbones' comment:

In response to jtkl's comment:

rondo.....of course... you would think that way.....

Ahh, I have been chastised by one of commie's disciples.  Naturally I would expect such insight from one of his acolytes. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

That was a great swing through texas that year.  That win came on the heels of victory over Dallas and San Antonio.  it was that teams first big challange, they stepped up, and yes catipolted from there.  This is a different time though, Go Celtics!