Taking his Tears to South Beach?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Taking his Tears to South Beach?

Is that what LeBron said in "The Decision"?

HAHAHA!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Re: Taking his Tears to South Beach?

actually I remember those clowns screaming not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6Were they saying not 6 losses in a row?I have so much fun watching those egomaniacs at the end of close games clam up.It's like noone wants to shoot for them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

HAHA!!!  Miami Heats are a bunch of cry bABIES!!!!  says their own coach.

w-w-w-Wah wAH!!!!  Someone call the wambulance. LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Yea wheres all that talk about 7 championships MEBRON was talking about before the season started.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I saw a stat about a week or so ago that posted the Heat's record vs. 500+ teams. It wasn't good. They beat up on the bad teams but can't beat the good teams very often.
        The Bulls are looking tough right now. Noah is back and they're on a roll. I'm looking forward to when the C's play the Bulls again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Taking his Tears to South Beach?:
    I saw a stat about a week or so ago that posted the Heat's record vs. 500+ teams. It wasn't good. They beat up on the bad teams but can't beat the good teams very often.     The Bulls are looking tough right now. Noah is back and they're on a roll. I'm looking forward to when the C's play the Bulls again.
    Posted by mem17

Wilbon said today that they haven't beaten a good team all year.  I guess he doesn't consider the Fakers a good team.  HAHAHAH

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

I think it was his "fears to South Beach".  When has he ever been clutch at the end of an important game?  Never against the Celtics, that's for sure. He's the ultimate choker - give him a chance to gag and he will.  At least he's consistent.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Another terrible loss, a more terrible team repsonse.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

He is crying to come back home to Cavs...Cavs ownership told him to keep his "talents" down in Miami...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/LeBron(16).jpg">

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Players cry....but after a hard fought series that ends their season, not after a regular season loss.  Spoelstra just gave all the players a little more ammunition to get into the Heat heads at game time.

Can you imagine this happening in the Bird, Jordan, Magic, Barkley, era?  Even Kobe and KG will love it!!    I can just see Larry Bird running by the Heat bench after burying a 3 pointer on Bosh and saying "Hey Coach, better get those tissues ready.  After I finish with your boys tonight, there's gonna be a lot of tears in that locker room!!!".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Taking his Tears to South Beach?:
    actually I remember those clowns screaming not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6Were they saying not 6 losses in a row?I have so much fun watching those egomaniacs at the end of close games clam up.It's like noone wants to shoot for them.
    Posted by rickrand3

I bet they regret their introduction to Miami where they were claiming they would win multiple championships.    I would imagine that many fans of the NBA are thrilled to see Miami losing games. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

ESPN said Amare got a text that Bosh was the one crying .... probably because they don't share with him...

Sections
Shortcuts