Taking The Bus to Away Games

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Taking The Bus to Away Games

Agree....great talent....could be risky....I wish him all the best....and I hope he makes it...that said, I'm glad we got really lucky and landed Sullinger.....and I think Melo, although a project, was also a good pick from where we were.....Danny is a lot smarter than he is given credit for....look at the guys he's picked over the last several years....he's nailed more than his fair share of them in my opinion....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

I didnt think royce white's  flying issues were that serious, I thought they were overblown. I guess they werent. Thats a serious problem. Cuz nba players do a whole lot of flying. As for da not drafting him,  he didnt have the chance to. Rumor was that we made a promise to him. Mchale helps the cs again. Ironic that sully also had major rumors about his back that caused him to drop but so far his rumors seem have been overblown. Go's to show you about those predraft rumors, they can go either way. Dont know whats true and whats not.

Now as for melo, I liked the pick at the time of the draft, cuz we had a huge need at center. But what ive seen so far in summer league and in 2 preseason games is not encouraging. Other than blocking shots (which most 7ftrs can do by default) I dont see any other skill. He seems to play hard but is very uncoordinated and seems lost a lot of the time. Kg has his handful with that kid.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Agree that we should be glad we didn't draft this kid.  Also agree on Melo.  The fact I just read PJIII will be in OKC's rotation this year was very discouraging....we could have had him!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Agree that we should be glad we didn't draft this kid.  Also agree on Melo.  The fact I just read PJIII will be in OKC's rotation this year was very discouraging....we could have had him!!

or Plumlee or Moultrie or Teague or Wroten ....

Speaking of the Thunder, they have 19 players on their roster and gave Hollis Thompson (undrafted) a guaranteed contract ... nayone hear how he's doing? A fav of mine for the second round.

Yes, I liked him, too.  But we are loaded at that position.  Hope PJIII doesn't prove to be the one that got away!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I will admit I was not thrilled about drafting Sullinger but I am really happy that we did he does have certain uncoachable natural skills that translate to any skill level. I'm not saying he is going to be the next but he does have the same type of game down low as Moses Malone. The way he seals off starting 10 feet away from the board and keeps doing it as he's calling for the ball and has an incredibly soft touch off the glass.

Sections
Shortcuts