TANKAPALOOZA BOWL...76'rs vs. Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re: TANKAPALOOZA BOWL...76'rs vs. Celtics

This is the first game I have seen Rondo going to the hoop like the old days.

He is making some sick shots going to the hoop.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to ktronic's comment:

In response to susan250's comment:

In response to BCSP's comment:

I have seen better basketball played at the Y! Is this season over yet? Ughhhhh!! 

It isn't just the Celtics.  Many of the NBA games between Eastern Conference teams have been difficult to watch.  Most of the teams just aren't very good. 

Yeah its terrible but you can't tell me that the C's are not better than these guys. Celts just are playing very bad basketball. Need to be ashamed of themselves. Really.

Agree.  The Celtics may still win this game.  Although it is probably better if they lose.   The lower then end up the higher chance at a top draft pick. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Olynyk is so much more confident than he used to be earlier in the year.  I have n doubt he will be a good player in the NBA for 10 years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

I have seen better basketball played at the Y! Is this season over yet? Ughhhhh!! 

It isn't just the Celtics.  Many of the NBA games between Eastern Conference teams have been difficult to watch.  Most of the teams just aren't very good. 

Yeah its terrible but you can't tell me that the C's are not better than these guys. Celts just are playing very bad basketball. Need to be ashamed of themselves. Really.

+1...baaadddd (not good) basketball by the sons of Stevens the last 2 games

It's sickening! I can live with it when they lose to good or even mediocre teams. But when they come out and suck against Philly, Lakers, Bucks it's totally unacceptable. Ainge's out to cut every swinging Dick out there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

Agree.  The Celtics may still win this game.  Although it is probably better if they lose.   The lower then end up the higher chance at a top draft pick. 

Yeah we know all about the draft picks and losing but lose to theses guys and it's gonna stick. screw the draft. You don't lose to teams like this and you don't perform like this. It's pitiful. There's no excuse for this display. None.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

It's a bad team man. Most of their starters are bench players and most of their bench shouldnt be in the league.

Bayless shooting like 15 3 pointers? I don't care if he makes them or not. what a joke.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Yeah we know all about the draft picks and losing but lose to theses guys and it's gonna stick. screw the draft. You don't lose to teams like this and you don't perform like this. It's pitiful. There's no excuse for this display. None.

Hang in there. Only 6 more games after tonight. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

It's a bad team man. Most of their starters are bench players and most of their bench shouldnt be in the league.

Bayless shooting like 15 3 pointers? I don't care if he makes them or not. what a joke.

youre spot on. Lose this game and I am not watching again this season. They're a joke right now. Stevens should be pissed but he has to take some responsibility for tonight and Wednesday. Damn shame.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

Ugggggh....lee!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to CeltsFanInNH's comment:

Hang in there. Only 6 more games after tonight. 

I can't. its too agonizing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

It's sickening! I can live with it when they lose to good or even mediocre teams. But when they come out and suck against Philly, Lakers, Bucks it's totally unacceptable. Ainge's out to cut every swinging Dick out there.

The way they're playing I doubt the very existence of many Richards on this team

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

youre spot on. Lose this game and I am not watching again this season. They're a joke right now. Stevens should be pissed but he has to take some responsibility for tonight and Wednesday. Damn shame.

I honestly have no idea whether Stevens is a good coach or not. He has had a free pass all year. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Leave it to the Celtics to  s natch defeat from the jaws of defeat

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Rondo gets his triple double. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

HOPEFULLY...that does it!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

HOPEFULLY...that does it!

Agree

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Man...talk about a water torture!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

The way they're playing I doubt the very existence of many Richards on this team

Lol!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

Looks like Celts are going to be in the hunt for a top 3 pick!

Not sure. Utah's losing tonight too. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

ALLLRIIGHHTTYYYY THEN...another "L"..come to papa

Sections
Shortcuts