tell me again y TERRENCE WILLIAMS is not playing over CRAWFORD?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: tell me again y TERRENCE WILLIAMS is not playing over CRAWFORD?

Agreed!

When we need scoring, play Crawford but when we need plays made and ball control play TWill.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

TWill just doesn't have what it takes to play meaningful minutes in the NBA. It hurts me to say that, because he was one of my favorite players at the Ville!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Because they don't play the same position....

I'd like to see Terry and Lee get less minutes and have Crawford and T. Williams get worked into the mix BEFORE the playoffs start.

The 8 man rotation is just not gonna get it done , the Celtics must play 10 guys at least.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

I think Lee has played very solid for the past two months, it's going unrecognized.  But TWill should be playing over both Crawford and Terry.  Crawford is not good for a team.  He scores ridiculous buckets that a player should never even attempt, but everything else he does hurts the game for his team.  Crawford is an imature bum.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to passfirst's comment:

I think Lee has played very solid for the past two months, it's going unrecognized.  But TWill should be playing over both Crawford and Terry.  Crawford is not good for a team.  He scores ridiculous buckets that a player should never even attempt, but everything else he does hurts the game for his team.  Crawford is an imature bum.

glad I am not the only one to see that.  All the dancing around,  herky jerky stuff just isn't good for team basketball.  Even the hornet announcers said that is just playground stuff. Sure he will make a few but doesn't make up for the rest of the game..  Twill if given the same minutes as Crawford would be settling down by now.  He just needs experience.  Terry has his place in the game though.  It may not be very many minutes but  he can score the ball.

Sections
Shortcuts