Tender to the Touch

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Tender to the Touch

In Response to Tender to the Touch:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=6457673 "It's tender to the touch still," Jackson said. "He's still limping when he walks. It's a limited amount of improvement." I really hope this doesn't become an excuse if the Lakers FAIL in the playoffs this season. Oh, I forgot, Crying-Nation32 will not show up if the Lakers lose. HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Even if Kobe is injured I would imagine that he will still play.  He didn't seem to be injured in the last game the Lakers played. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

In Response to Tender to the Touch:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=6457673 "It's tender to the touch still," Jackson said. "He's still limping when he walks. It's a limited amount of improvement." I really hope this doesn't become an excuse if the Lakers FAIL in the playoffs this season. Oh, I forgot, Crying-Nation32 will not show up if the Lakers lose. HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Keep hoping for injuries cause its the only way  the Lakers lose the championship!!!
    And deep down  ur  sad, cause you know its true!!!! WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Kobe is going to play and make meaningless celebratory dunks which commentators will rave about.  My guess it is only a tweaked ankle.  An mri would have revealed that but by not getting one he has a built in excuse if he needs it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

HAHAHA!!!!!!  thats right!! Its only a tweaked ankle!!! Sorry I know how much you guys were hoping for Kobe to break it. But not happening!!!

2011 CHAMPIONS

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

I'm thinkin he gets a shot of "special" vitamins before each game.

...and it gives Phil something to complain about.

Sections
Shortcuts