Terry, Bass, Collins and a lotto protected 1st rd pick for Okafor and Price is a good deal.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Terry, Bass, Collins and a lotto protected 1st rd pick for Okafor and Price is a good deal.

sure is

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kivanc. Show kivanc's posts

Re: Terry, Bass, Collins and a lotto protected 1st rd pick for Okafor and Price is a good deal.

in a heartbeat

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

Would not do it at all!

Bass and Terry have not been playing good so far, but i trust them in the playoffs more than okafor and price!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to allen2034's comment:

Would not do it at all!

Bass and Terry have not been playing good so far, but i trust them in the playoffs more than okafor and price!

Terry I will give you, Bass is not going to do much during the season or in the playoffs, not on the Celtics anyway.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

A decent thought! I rather clear cap space and sign big Al this summer! 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Not liking this deal. If we lose Terry we still need a shooter. I would rather go after Redick.

Okafor hasn't done a thing and Price is a decent backup PG but we already have AB.

That's too much for two second rate players. Booooo!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Not liking this deal. If we lose Terry we still need a shooter. I would rather go after Redick.

Okafor hasn't done a thing and Price is a decent backup PG but we already have AB.

+1

Okafor has actually been pretty good this year.  Wizards would never do this deal.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:

+1

Okafor has actually been pretty good this year.  Wizards would never do this deal.

I told someone that the Wiz will not do this deal, but he refuses to believe.

Can you elaborate why the Wiz will not do this deal?

My concern is why would they want to have Bass, Terry and Collins on their payroll.  I'd love it if they did.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I would consider Okafor straight up for Terry and Green.  Looking at the roster of the Wiz, they have Ariza as a "3".  Green is also from DC, so that might work.

Okafor just has to be himself, give us 12 and 10 as he's done in his career, and that's all we need.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

I would consider Okafor straight up for Terry and Green.  Looking at the roster of the Wiz, they have Ariza as a "3".  Green is also from DC, so that might work.

Okafor just has to be himself, give us 12 and 10 as he's done in his career, and that's all we need.

Ok if you'd be satisfied with Okafor giving us 12 & 10, can't we get more than that from Terry and Green combined...now that the ball isn't being pounded in the ground.

I think I would let this team develop. Right now the only move I see that would enhance this team is Redick. With the ball movement, his shooting would really be beneficial.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Ok if you'd be satisfied with Okafor giving us 12 & 10, can't we get more than that from Terry and Green combined...now that the ball isn't being pounded in the ground.

I think I would let this team develop. Right now the only move I see that would enhance this team is Redick. With the ball movement, his shooting would really be beneficial.

I am on the "get Redick" bandwagon, I just think we need a big as well

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

This deal is debatable from both sides, there are points for and agianst why either team would do it.

The Celtics adding a 5th guard in Redick... while Orlando taking on a 3rd-4th PF in Bass and paying him 13+ million the next to years... all for the 14th-22nd pick in the draft - is a MUCH more one sided deal.The onlt thing that makes it something to discuss is Ainge apparently aksed about Redick and he could be moved while nobody is mentioning Oak outside of sports forum's.

If a 3rd team with an expiring would take Terry and our pick the Wiz would prob rather pay Bass 13 over 2 years than Okafor 14 over 1.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:

NOBODY WANTS BASS OR TERRY'S CONTRACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lakers might!!! ROTFLMAO. With Bass they'd get a big man with more heart than Dwight. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Pierce for D'Andre!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Fierce- honestly are you on drugs?

You want OKAFOR, a guy whose PER's are DOWN THE TOILET playing on a TERRIBLE TEAM?  what's he going to do for us?  he's over paid, he's apparently losing his moderate brick laying effectiveness, he doesn't block shots, every single category he's half what he used to be PER MINUTE

and you think boston needs him.  can't we set the exepectations a little bit higher than a guy who is now a has been who never WAS anything?