Terry, Bass, Collins and a lotto protected 1st rd pick for Okafor and Price is a good deal.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Terry, Bass, Collins and a lotto protected 1st rd pick for Okafor and Price is a good deal.

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to aciemvp's comment:

Fierce- honestly are you on drugs?

You want OKAFOR, a guy whose PER's are DOWN THE TOILET playing on a TERRIBLE TEAM?  what's he going to do for us?  he's over paid, he's apparently losing his moderate brick laying effectiveness, he doesn't block shots, every single category he's half what he used to be PER MINUTE

and you think boston needs him.  can't we set the exepectations a little bit higher than a guy who is now a has been who never WAS anything?

acie, this is not my idea, this is Lame rame's idea.

Dalembert, for a draft pick and BAss.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Terry, Bass, Collins and a lotto protected 1st rd pick for Okafor and Price is a good deal.

With Sully going down Bass is more of a pure PF than Dalembert, I dunno, guess thats still a good deal.

So nice to see this over and over concord: You have chosen to ignore posts from Fierce34.

I suggest others do the same.

The guy is a bully and an absolute loser who personally attacks and ruins others threads and interesting comments/ideas b/c he lives a bitter empty life that revolves around spending all day every day on sports forum and has a desperate sick desire to 'always be right' when talking to faceless strangers.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

Fierce- honestly are you on drugs?

You want OKAFOR, a guy whose PER's are DOWN THE TOILET playing on a TERRIBLE TEAM?  what's he going to do for us?  he's over paid, he's apparently losing his moderate brick laying effectiveness, he doesn't block shots, every single category he's half what he used to be PER MINUTE

and you think boston needs him.  can't we set the exepectations a little bit higher than a guy who is now a has been who never WAS anything?

it would be foolish to mess up the chemistry of this new TEAM. and i stress the word TEAM.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Dalembert would be the perfect fit for this team. I even think if we kept PP and KG we have another run with him next year. This team has figured it out and the results look good.

Sections
Shortcuts