Terry- is his mind fully into playing for Celtics?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Terry- is his mind fully into playing for Celtics?

I know this is just a media quote.........but maybe I am spoiled with KG's attitude and bleeding green.........just doesn't seem he is 100% invested here.

• Appearing on KRLD-FM 105.3 in Dallas, Jason Terry said he hopes to wear a Mavericks uniform again before he retires. "You know what, I wear it every night anyway," Terry said (link via Dallas Morning News). "It's my home base. I'm with the Celtics for another two years. I would be more than happy to come back and put the Mavs jersey on and come back and get back on the runway for the Mavericks."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregCelts. Show GregCelts's posts

Re: Terry- is his mind fully into playing for Celtics?

We all know he will be traded sooner or later.  Does not fit the rebuilding plan.

His contract is tradable and teams will call for him at the trade deadline. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

The real question should be:  Is Terry's BODY capable of playing for anybody.  The guy's shot has deteriorated to the level where he is a liability on the court with the exception of a flash of promise here and there, which simply isn't enough.  

That contract was god aweful.  Nobody is gonna trade for Terry and that contract anchor without us taking a serious hit.  I wish he would retire for the good of the Celtics and himself.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

Terry should retire, take a year off, then go back to Mav's.  He can go miss fastbreak 3s for them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

Do you really blame him?

Terry did not come here to play for through a rebuilding phase, he came to play with Doc Rondo KG Pierce for a chance at the title.

Things did not work out, he doesnt fit in DOCS system. Hopefully he will turn it around. Im a big believer in Terry even after he was a complete bust the first year here. Just remember that we brought a whole lot of scorers here under Doc that did not fit into what he was running. This doesnt excuse Terry for being god aweful and not being able to make a shot, but he looked very uncomfortable out there. The Knee, the system, or maybe he just dropped off.

Time will tell.

For example look what happened when Nate Robinson was here. Doc tried putting him on a leash and restricted him to what he is good at. Down in Chicago where Thibs lets him do what he does on offense, he is very effective.

Hopefully whoever the Celtics hire as our new coach can switch things up and the players respond to it because we really need a change.

Sections
Shortcuts