Thaaaaaaank youuuuuuuuuu Daaaaaaannyyyyyyy...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: Thaaaaaaank youuuuuuuuuu Daaaaaaannyyyyyyy...

Ainge never made a good trade unless he was given players by other coaches aka Mc Fale!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

This postseason:

Perkins - 25.8 mins, 5.5 points, 6.6 rebounds, 0.6 blocks, 41% FG, 53 FT%

J. O'Neal - 22.8 mins, 6 points, 4 rebounds, 2 blocks, 58% FG, 100% FT

YAWN

Nate - 5 DNP's

Green - 6.8 points, 2.8 reb's, 0.6 blocks, 34% FG, 60% FT

Celtics engine is run by Rondo and KG. If you have them both playing great and one out of Ray/Pierce hot we're an elite team. With the Shaquille O'Neal from Nov-Jan playing 10-5 ball in 15 mins, we are easily the champions.

Take JON and Green off our team and add Perk and Nate and we are a WAY worse team right now.

That's all I'm going to say...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Thaaaaaaank youuuuuuuuuu Daaaaaaannyyyyyyy...:
    This postseason: Perkins - 25.8 mins, 5.5 points, 6.6 rebounds, 0.6 blocks, 41% FG, 53 FT% J. O'Neal - 22.8 mins, 6 points, 4 rebounds, 2 blocks, 58% FG, 100% FT YAWN Nate - 5 DNP's Green - 6.8 points, 2.8 reb's, 0.6 blocks, 34% FG, 60% FT Celtics engine is run by Rondo and KG. If you have them both playing great and one out of Ray/Pierce hot we're an elite team. With the Shaquille O'Neal from Nov-Jan playing 10-5 ball in 15 mins, we are easily the champions. JON and Green are worth WAAAAAYYYYYY more than Perk. That's all I'm going to say...
    Posted by rameakap

Bynum- 30.8mins, 15.2pts, 10.3 rebounds, 1.83 blocks, 5.56% FG, 7.78% Free throws

And boston trolls believe that jerkins and jo are better than the Beast?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

you cant say anything the makes sense to these two horses behinds

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Thaaaaaaank youuuuuuuuuu Daaaaaaannyyyyyyy... : Bynum- 30.8mins, 15.2pts, 10.3 rebounds, 1.83 blocks, 5.56% FG, 7.78% Free throws And boston trolls believe that jerkins and jo are better than the Beast?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

I certainly never said that CHILD

My point was about JON and Perk being equals.

Only a fool would pick either of them over Bynum. Tho I'd take the '02-'06 JON over Bynum and Perk is clearly a tougher badder human being.

I can write you an essay on teams winning games over individuals and the sham that was the 2010 finals...

...but i have humiliated you enough today. Truth and facts wins over your pathetic attempts to annoy. Too bad it is only 6:45 in LA or I'd be calling for your bedtime. 4th graders out in LaLa land have a few more hours to post i guess.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Rico your ignorant bashing of the Perk trade does nothing useful. Just shows you can't wrap your mind around the facts and intelligent points when it comes to the sport and you can't be a postive fan.

Perk continues to play half a basketball game out in Oklahoma (26 mins) doing nothing but putting up a pathetic PER of 6 (if you even know what that is) compared to JON's 12 (DOUBLE in 3 less mins). Perk has been good at starting fights and sitting on the bench in the 4th quarter.

Big Baby and JON have been part of a 5 man unit that has outscored teams far more than if you subtract one of them and put in Perk.

The issue is that Shaq is not here to take Krstic's 6 mins and a few from Baby.

7 points and decent defense on Melo and James so far from Green was way more than we'd be getting by playing Nate and Wafer.

Grow a brain pal.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

This postseason: Perkins - 25.8 mins, 5.5 points, 6.6 rebounds, 0.6 blocks, 41% FG, 53 FT% J. O'Neal - 22.8 mins, 6 points, 4 rebounds, 2 blocks, 58% FG, 100% FT YAWN Nate - 5 DNP's Green - 6.8 points, 2.8 reb's, 0.6 blocks, 34% FG, 60% FT Celtics engine is run by Rondo and KG. If you have them both playing great and one out of Ray/Pierce hot we're an elite team. With the Shaquille O'Neal from Nov-Jan playing 10-5 ball in 15 mins, we are easily the champions. Take JON and Green off our team and add Perk and Nate and we are a WAY worse team right now. That's all I'm going to say...
    Posted by rameakap

Good post.  I love it when people present facts to support their point of view.  Great set of points, Rameakap.  Thanks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Anyone who blames the Perk trade and not the Shaq injury is a compete fool.

Perk was injured for almost 3 weeks after the trade.

When JON returned he gave us everything Perk did and a lil more. Green way more than Wafer/Nate would give.

It is Shaq not being there for 14 mins a game that makes people still think of Perk.

D@mmit Shaq!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Thaaaaaaank youuuuuuuuuu Daaaaaaannyyyyyyy... : Good post.  I love it when people present facts to support their point of view.  Great set of points, Rameakap.  Thanks.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

Thanks. Facts don't lie.

Danny is simply being burned by Shaq not being healthy.

Imagine the Nov-Jan Shaq (9 points and 5 reb's w/ a PER of 17) and
    the April JON w/ his above solid stats and PEr of 12, on the court for 40 mins a game.

Perk has a career PEr of 12.7 and playoffs 12.4. Although he was at 9.5 last playoffs. 10.2 this regular season and is currently at 6 this playoffs. YUCK.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Had Danny not made the trade and Shaq come back the same time Perk did in March (as was expected) we'd have a major logjam at C right now.  

Obviously there'd have been nothing wrong with that. But we'd have MAJOR issues on the wings with Wafer and Nate getting the 22-26 mins we're giving the far more talented (even if he hasn't really showed it) Jeff Green.

Green just being 6'8" tho has helped us w/ Melo and leBron and (knock on wood) will help us with Deng or Odom/Durant/Marion/Dirk/Battier w/e we face down the road.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

No one can tell me that with Perk in the middle players would attack the basket the way they are sense the trade. NO ONE. Google it. Thaaaaaaaaaaaank youuuuuuuu Dannyyyyyyyyyyy...
    Posted by RicoCeltic

Pure unadultered idiocy

Perk just "being in the middle" does nothing for me when he is combining for the same reb's and blocks as JON in more mins w/ a pathetic PER and shooting percentages.

JO, who also protects the rim (did you notice it was all the jump shots by Wade and Jones that killed us Rico?) Can play down the stretch b/c he can shoot.

Oh and we have Green out there to guard LeBron and get us 9 points, two 3's, a monster dunk and some useful steals/blocks (even tho he needs to play better still).

5'8" Nate Robinson going too be helping us much?

again... fool

It is the missing 14 mins of Shaq that hurt... not the lack of Perk

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bramrok. Show bramrok's posts

In Response to Re: Thaaaaaaank youuuuuuuuuu Daaaaaaannyyyyyyy... : Bynum- 30.8mins, 15.2pts, 10.3 rebounds, 1.83 blocks, 5.56% FG, 7.78% Free throws And boston trolls believe that jerkins and jo are better than the Beast?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Laker fan, all I can say is that we dont have to support a team that lost by 38 pts in  a close out game in a NBA Finals!!!!! Celtics 2008 Champions destroy the whiny soft Fakers with Kobe, Phil, Pau, hahaha!!!!!
     the sting of that game will never go away, no matter how many fake championships you collect when other teams luckily suffer injuries! Go Boston, Die LA!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Ainge never made a good trade unless he was given players by other coaches aka Mc Fale!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

While I am no fan of Ainge, given the moves that he has made since the Celtics beat the snot out of the Lakers (by how much did the Mighty Celtics beat LA in that closeout game, 49 points?), I do have to respond by reminding you to look into how the Lakers picked up Gasol.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Thaaaaaaank youuuuuuuuuu Daaaaaaannyyyyyyy... : While I am no fan of Ainge, given the moves that he has made since the Celtics beat the snot out of the Lakers (by how much did the Mighty Celtics beat LA in that closeout game, 49 points?), I do have to respond by reminding you to look into how the Lakers picked up Gasol.
    Posted by guyfromtex

It was pretty cheap at the time, esp when other owners went nuts that thye had better offeres and weren't allowed at the table.

Of course there are now very few out there who would trade Al Jefferson for Marc Gasol. He is a great young player and they are the same age.

Of course, it took 4 months for Al to show he was fair value for KG (a 23-11 his first year)... and 2 years for the younger Pau, a mediocre player overseas at age 20 as Al was an 18-10 in boston, to show it was a pretty fair exchange.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beat-Boston. Show Beat-Boston's posts

When Cs lost to Lakers last year, Boston crybabies said that if they had Perkins playing in game 7 they would have won the title. All winter I had read here how a healthy Perkins would give Cs a title in 2011.

Now that Perkins has been traded, he is no good.

Typical Boston. Fair weather fans.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

When Cs lost to Lakers last year, Boston crybabies said that if they had Perkins playing in game 7 they would have won the title. All winter I had read here how a healthy Perkins would give Cs a title in 2011. Now that Perkins has been traded, he is no good. Typical Boston. Fair weather fans.
    Posted by Beat-Boston

Brilliant!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Here you want numbers, I'll give you numbers and very simple ones NO ONE CAN DENY: Celtics before the trade record 34 - 10 after the trade 22 - 16. Everything is not about talent it has to do with the chemistry of the team which he Destroyed with the trade. SO; THAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUU DANNYYYYYYYY...
    Posted by RicoCeltic

you got owned Rico

Celtics with Shaq: 25-10

Celtics with Perk: 7-4

Celtics w/ JON: 19-10 (w/ the Wash loss he had 15-13 in and we rested the starters included )

Celtics witha healthy JON/Shaq in the playoffs together... yet to be seen... if only we make it far enough to happen I'm sure it will make nobody think of Perk

You just don't get it Rico... blind and ignorant are sad ways to go through life. Is it b/c you are a Cleve Indians fan? Facts just pass you by...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

When Cs lost to Lakers last year, Boston crybabies said that if they had Perkins playing in game 7 they would have won the title. All winter I had read here how a healthy Perkins would give Cs a title in 2011. Now that Perkins has been traded, he is no good. Typical Boston. Fair weather fans.
    Posted by Beat-Boston

Wrong

try to keep up

Perk was reason #2 we lost game 7

1. refs gave LA 20 more FT's

Perk was reason #3 we lost the finals.

1. Ray Allen's bone bruise from Artest after brilliant game 2 shooting limiting him to no lift, awful %'s rest of series (typical Ray 40%/50% shooter and series over in 5 - FACT)

2. refs

Now if we had Perk... and his modest 26 minutes, 6 points and 8 rebounds... we would have won game 7. True.

but if we had this current version of Jermaine O'Neal, we'd have won as well. My only point here is that JON is an equal player to Perkins.

But miss the point as always LA fan 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

How many down low possessions would Perk have fumbled away into breakaway Heat points today?  Everyone else was giving the ball away . . . you think Perk wouldn't have added to the total?

Sections
Shortcuts