Thank you cavs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

Thank you cavs

I wanna thank the cavs for keeping miami behind us in the rankings...i thought it would be a easy win for miami...i just finished watching that game and it was a hell of a game...the cavs played the game of their season...and good for them finally some revenge for the fans on lebron...they played with heart!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: Thank you cavs

Amen to everything you just said!!  Totally agree!  I am happy not only for the Celtics but also the Cavs after all they've been through this year!!!!  :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Go LUKE!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to Re: Thank you cavs:
    Go LUKE!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

We owe you one Luke!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Wow, with all of our recent struggles, we're still within "shouting distance" of the top spot.  It's still in our sights.  We just need to put together a good 4-5 game stretch and take care of our own.

Good job Cleveland.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Thanks for all the nice posts and for starting this thread.  The Cavs finally gave LaTraitor his little bit of payback, he had coming.  Listening to TV and radio in Cleveland, you would think we won the Superbowl.  After all, there was one stretch before the Cavs little bit of recent improvement, they went 1 win and 36 losses.  Hopefully, this will help the Celtics.  They are going on to much bigger things.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Hey Cavalierfan! How you been? Excellent win tonight, and not just because it helped us!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Great win for the Cavaliers last night. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Nice to see the Cavs took the stomping from last game to heart and returned the favor to Miami. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indiansbacker. Show Indiansbacker's posts

In Response to Thank you cavs:
    I wanna thank the cavs for keeping miami behind us in the rankings...i thought it would be a easy win for miami...i just finished watching that game and it was a hell of a game...the cavs played the game of their season...and good for them finally some revenge for the fans on lebron...they played with heart!
    Posted by allen2034

Obviously, it was the biggest win of the year for us Cavs fans!  So, now the Cavs have beaten the Celtics, Lakers and Heat in the "Q" -- if they could only figure out how to get up for the rest of the games on their schedule!  

Things are looking up for us, however!  Cavs have two first-round lottery picks this year; a second-round pick; and a $14 million trade exception to work with!  Add to that a healthy Verajao, Jamison, Davis; continued growth as a player by Hickson, Eyanga, and Samuels, and Cavs may make it back to seventh or eight playoff seed next year!  Thank you for Luke and the Turkish center, too! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

The best revenge for Cleveland would be if Lebron never wins a title.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indiansbacker. Show Indiansbacker's posts

Posted by TeamUmbutu

Yeah, and I expect your Celtics to make our dream come true!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

Thanks for all the nice posts and for starting this thread.  The Cavs finally gave LaTraitor his little bit of payback, he had coming.  Listening to TV and radio in Cleveland, you would think we won the Superbowl.  After all, there was one stretch before the Cavs little bit of recent improvement, they went 1 win and 36 losses.  Hopefully, this will help the Celtics.  They are going on to much bigger things.  
    Posted by cavaliersfan

Yeah whateva, kiss our azzes some more why don't you. I remember 2 years ago when the Cavs started on their little "Best Regular Season" record Championships, which only lasted 2 years, you guys were all over this board and other Celtics board claiming your Fraudulent, non championship, invisible throan. I remember very well that one statement you guys kept claiming, That the Celtics Titles were old and the Cavs was what mattered and that were we jealous. Of what, none of us really knew. All that nonsense talk was just because your team was running the table on a best regular season only to fall in the playoffs when it mattered most.

I used to hate all the showboating the Cavs were doing, those stupid pregame rituals of taking pictures, disrespecting titled teams that won before you, including the Celtics. We told you it would come back to bite you in the azz some day but Cavs said, it was all good and fine with them because they were winning, thats what mattered and they had a right to showboat and that the rest of us fans were jealous.  Now look at your sorry azzes, the bottom pit of the league, wishing and giving thanks to other team's fans for their teams beating up on your former hero. Had Lebron not leave Cleveland and they added some pieces to the Cavs and your team stayed strong and a title contender, we'd see dozens of Cavs fans on here yapping about how the Celtics were old, done, going nowhere past the Cavs and that our titles didn't matter and what's happening NOW is what counted. The Cavs may be strong again someday through draft picks and the Celtics may be on their way down after ther big 3 but its good to kick you guys in the nutz while you're down this year because we all know how much sheit you guys talked on your fraudulent little short stint.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Posted by TeamUmbutu

I definitely agree with you.  It would be great to see him retire without ever winning a championship. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to Re: Thank you cavs : Yeah, and I expect your Celtics to make our dream come true!
    Posted by Indiansbacker

Thank you Indiansbacker!  We will do everything in our power.  :)

Sections
Shortcuts