Thank you Celtics for 4 great years!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thnx4DMemories. Show Thnx4DMemories's posts

Thank you Celtics for 4 great years!

Just watched the last game and see the writing on the wall...it's the end of an era for our Celtics.  A 3-1 is insurmountable and I'm not stubborn to believe that our team will win this series.  It's over...and you know what...it's been great!

Doc tried his best with what he had available to him.  I do blame the team's end on Danny Ainge.  Thank you for trading away Perkins.  JON was good, but not much of an intimidating factor in the middle as we've seen Wade and James attack our inside with ferocity.  Thank you for your impatience trading away Joe Johnson.  Had he been here we wouldn't even needed Jeff Green.  And thank you for not telling Doc to bid farewell before the season began to make room for Thibs.  Defense was our strength and Danny exchanged it for offense.  What we've seen become thanks to him is a jump shooting team that attacked the basket less and less.  Good job, moron!

I know I'm rambling...but I'm mad because our guys could've won it all had Danny used his head more.  Now we can look forward to what's in store for our team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from overratted. Show overratted's posts

Re: Thank you Celtics for 4 great years!

4 Great Years! Huh. One championship-Come on now!  Pierce will never go down as a celtics legend!  CHoker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thnx4DMemories. Show Thnx4DMemories's posts

In Response to Re: Thank you Celtics for 4 great years!:
    [QUOTE]4 Great Years! Huh. One championship-Come on now!  Pierce will never go down as a celtics legend!  CHoker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    Posted by overratted[/QUOTE]

Pierce isn't the same player anymore.  He used to attack the basket and go to the free throw line.  What the hell is he shooting threes and jump shots?  Oh well...time to blow up this roster.  Keep Pierce...as he will serve as the 6th Man for next year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

I'd like to thank them to. Especially Mr. Paul Pierce. I've closely followed his professional career in Boston from his 1st day, and am very, very satisfied with the heart he has shown, the leadership he brought (lead by example), and the class act/warrior mentality he brought to this organization. His front teeth busted out under the basket while attacking the rim, only to return to the game later on (of course)..... His lockdown defense on Bryant in the '08 finals..... A completely unstoppable scoring machine on NJ in the 4th quarter of the ECFs (game 3), just to name a few of his legendary moments. In my mind, he will always be known as one of the greatest to play in a C's uniform. I even remember his 1st iso in his 1st game as a rookie. He drove middle and threw up a scoop shot tear drop off the backboard and in. I've only seen him try that shot 1 other time ever, and he made that 1 too. No-one can question how he feels about Boston either. Those tears in his eyes after he reached the 20k point limit, was his gratitude for Beantown. I'm very proud that we have classact owners who are doing the right thing by retiring him as a Celtic. Doc, Ray, and Kevin came in and gave us everything they had, and anything that was left. For that, they've immortalized themselves as part of the C's/fans family forever. I wish I could thank them all personally for all the great times and inspiration they've given me. I'll never forget it.

Now to vent.

I can't believe this team in crunchtime. You absolutely HAVE, I repeat, HAVE to attack the rim when in need of a basket. Hence the term "crunchtime". They elect to live and die with jumpers. I can't understand it. It's just like game 7 last year against LA. All jump shots. I believe championships are won in the paint. I've always thought that way, and will always think that way. For a veteran team, I sure don't think they play very smart basketball at times. They bail out the defense by playing that way. Hence the free-throw differentials. They usually ALWAYS favor the other team. Cause we don't attack enough. I loved game 3 with KG on the box as much as he was. That was a thing of beauty. What happened to that? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! OK, I'm done.

Well, as I said b4. With the demise of this C's team, so goes my demise from the NBA league. I've watched these games enough to know favoritism when I see it. That's not fair play in my book. But hey, the NBA is a huge money maker, so they will always treat it as a business, over a sport. And business is only good when the "stars" shine. However, I will always be a C's/Boston fan at heart and will cheer on the organization/city that became a part of me from a very far distance. I wish them nothing but the best of luck and fortune in the future. They are now, and always have been a class act.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

1 championship in 4 years. You chumps are one hit wonders. Say good bye to 1825. LOL!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

In Response to Re: Thank you Celtics for 4 great years!:
    [QUOTE]4 Great Years! Huh. One championship-Come on now!  Pierce will never go down as a celtics legend!  CHoker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    Posted by overratted[/QUOTE]

you are such a loser. u know it so thats all that matters.

Pierce is a True leader and battled with his heart. the heat have young legs. thats the only reason they won.

Pierce is a Legend to everyone but you.