THANK YOU DANNY AINGE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jokerblue. Show Jokerblue's posts

THANK YOU DANNY AINGE

For your great bussines in Perk trade. Thanks for making us a mediocre team without chemistry and soul. Thank you Danny Ainge. You are really smart.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Re: THANK YOU DANNY AINGE

Makes me sick

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

In Response to THANK YOU DANNY AINGE:
    [QUOTE]For your great bussines in Perk trade. Thanks for making us a mediocre team without chemistry and soul. Thank you Danny Ainge. You are really smart.
    Posted by Jokerblue[/QUOTE]

OH SHUT THE PFHUCK UP ABOUT YOUR PERK..CANNOT STAND YOU FANS AND THIS LAME CRYING ABOUT WORTHLESS KENDRICK PERKINS.

I too am angry as hell of how these worthless bums are playing right now but please, please, give me my ears and eyes reading your stupid sheit about trading Kendrick Perkins....Its freakin annoying.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Agreed 100%. Danny should be fired. Disgusting, absolutely disgusting. This team has no heart, no passion, and no soul. We were just outworked and outplayed by a superficial, glamour team. That's unacceptable. 

We have officially turned into a team we as Boston fans have been taught to hate. A superficial, and flaky team with no passion or soul.

Bye-bye championship hopes. Welcome multiple years of futility. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

WOW. Got shut down AGAIN by a good defensive team. The Celtics look old, slow and beaten. We look like an average squad.

It's just not a good sign stumbling into the playoffs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Why don't we wait for season's end to make these emotional remarks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from c.wright. Show c.wright's posts

I s this all happening in the same basketball season, you can
    have championship hopes and then everything falls apart. I hope
    Danny Ainge is soooo happy. Regardless if Perk played less games
    this season due to him recovering, No way in the universe I would
    have trade someone that can block up the middle like he does.
    Sad! Sad! Sad!
    Garnett I still love you!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

considering where we were when danny ainge was hired, i do thank him. and sincerely. when danny got here, we SUCKED. now we've won a title and came very close to a second. we are in year four of a three-year-window. what do you people want? it's not ainge's fault that the big 3 are getting old. it's not his fault that rondo is soft. the perk trade has NOTHING to do with this. if anything, we're better positioned now for next year and beyond than we were before the trade. thanks danny. sincerely. thank you for making the celtics relevant again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I'm sorry I cannot buy that the trade has effected this team this much.

It's disgusting that the stars, especially Rondo have packed it in since the trade. It's pathetic, if Rondo is hurt sit him Doc.

These guys aren't playing with heart, not hustling, stupid decisions, over passing, timid on offense and being manhandled in the paint.

If this team fizzles out in the playoffs, if I were Ainge Rondo would be the first to go. Someone needs to tell Jeff Green to start playing like a man and stop being a wallflower.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Thank you kaktug.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

Thank you Danny! Cool

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

The window is officially closed. Almost threw-up in my mouth watching this game. The C's look old and even Rondo is playing like he's 10 years older. Unbelievable.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bramrok. Show bramrok's posts

Danny Ainge is officially an imbecile. took the most dominant defensive squad with best record in the East and turned it into a team that will not get past the second round of the playoffs. Totally insane. And spare me all the talk about how Jeff Green was the best player in the deal and that when you get the best player you make the best deal. Jeff Green is pathetic. He does nothing for this team. We lost our starting center and team chemistry for a weak wing player, a weak defensive center in Kristic, and we added Murphy who is uncoordinated and out of shape. What nonsense!!!! Fire this lunatic Ainge now!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

perk had nothing to do with our record before the all-star break. he didn't play this year, in case y'all forgot. when he was healthy, he did as much to hurt us as he did to help us. i spent as much time yelling at my TV because of him than the rest of the team combined.

i'm strapped in for whatever ride this team can take us on this year and then looking forward to the offseason rebuilding process. getting green was a move for next year and beyond; not for this year. especially since doc won't give him much PT. i'm much more optimistic rebuilding this team around rondo and green than around rondo and perk.  and we could even end up dealing rondo to a team like miami that needs a player like him to distribute the ball to its all-stars. we just need to get a lot of value in return, which i'm not sure miami can give us. they have no players to move and their draft picks won't be worth much.

some of you guys are really ungrateful for what this team has given us the past 4 years. i for one am happy that ainge, doc, the big 3, rondo and the rest gave me one more championship season to remember.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigJoedaddyBoston. Show BigJoedaddyBoston's posts

The trade sucks!  DA made a foolish mistake.   Celtics had the blueprint that everyone tried to copy with the interior D and the bigs.  The Bulls, OKC, and the Heat all added bigs to compete against the cletics and lakers.   Anyone with half a brain saw this.  Jeff Green is extremely overrated!  Kristic is D ball player.   Ainge was brilliant to land us allen, garnett but this trade makes me sick!!!  He should be fired.   WHy gamble everything on a 39 year old shaq while he was hurt.   I can see if we traded perk and shaq was healthy but we traded perk when shaq and JO were hurt.  Then we got rid of erden.  Everyone knows defense and rebounds wins champinships.   Every game we got out-rebounded in the playoofs last year we lost.   DA knew this and made great moves in the off season by getting Shaq, JO and Erden this year. We had 4 bigs.    We had the best record and then DA takes a hit of acid, and decides to trade Perk (i am not saying he is an all star- but he is an old school great role player who plays great D) and rely on SHaq who was injured at the time of the trade.  How stupid could you be?  And for who?  Jeff Green!  He looks as intimidating as micky mouse out there.   COach Tibs called Garnett and Perk the best defensive duo he has seen!  They underestimated Perks value to OUR team.  I am not saying he was Dwight Howard but HE was what OUR team needed.  Having him and SHAQ would be wonderful going into the playoffs  but now we look like a girls high school team with Jeff Green that dope Murphy and kistric.   Blow the team up now.   We were robbed another shot at the title thansk to this terrible trade.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

In Response to Re: THANK YOU DANNY AINGE:
    [QUOTE]perk had nothing to do with our record before the all-star break. he didn't play this year, in case y'all forgot. when he was healthy, he did as much to hurt us as he did to help us. i spent as much time yelling at my TV because of him than the rest of the team combined. i'm strapped in for whatever ride this team can take us on this year and then looking forward to the offseason rebuilding process. getting green was a move for next year and beyond; not for this year. especially since doc won't give him much PT. i'm much more optimistic rebuilding this team around rondo and green than around rondo and perk.  and we could even end up dealing rondo to a team like miami that needs a player like him to distribute the ball to its all-stars. we just need to get a lot of value in return, which i'm not sure miami can give us. they have no players to move and their draft picks won't be worth much. some of you guys are really ungrateful for what this team has given us the past 4 years. i for one am happy that ainge, doc, the big 3, rondo and the rest gave me one more championship season to remember.
    Posted by kaktug[/QUOTE]

good post, but i have to disagree on green. The move is for this year.

We needed health bodies. We had too many injuries

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THANK YOU DANNY AINGE : good post, but i have to disagree on green. The move is for this year. We needed health bodies. We had too many injuries
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

true. this year and the future. the daniels injury created a need for green. again though, why isn't doc playing him more?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Sure...keep Perkins with his gangly knees, butter fingers, and traveling feet around the rim and his inability to set a correct pick!  Please.....and I sure miss his 4 points per game and 8 rebounds!  GET OVER YOURSELF!!!

Playoffs...that's where the money is baby!  Did you all forget last year?  NO one...I repeat no one thought we'd be in the final....MARK MY WORDS YOU SUCKERS WHO ARE DRINKING THIS CRAPPY KOOL AID!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tjwoods. Show tjwoods's posts

Still shaking my head, breaking up a great team's chemistry with less than a quarter of the season to go. Made no sense. Look where we are now? Think anyone fears facing the Celtics in the playoffs?

If I was an opponent I'd love to face the C's: the team was blown up late in the year and won't recover. Hope I'm wrong and Shaq comes back and leads us to the promised land. If only--

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"For your great bussines in Perk trade. Thanks for making us a mediocre team without chemistry and soul. Thank you Danny Ainge. You are really smart."

You pretty much nailed it. But: 

"Why don't we wait for season's end to make these emotional remarks."

Yes. You gotta hold off an wait. You seem to have forgotten Ainge was counting on Shaq to make this work. So, let's hold him to it and see how that plays out in the playoffs first. 

"'m sorry I cannot buy that the trade has effected this team this much."

You might not buy it but it seems to be the case, which you have admitted in the next phrase: 

It's disgusting that the stars, especially Rondo have packed it in since the trade."

They are demoralized becaue they don't think they have a chance to beat other teams anymore, they have lost their mojo. 

"It's pathetic, if Rondo is hurt sit him Doc."

Rondo is pretty gimped up right now, that's part of the story.

"These guys aren't playing with heart, not hustling, stupid decisions, over passing, timid on offense and being manhandled in the paint."

Agree 100 percent. It's too bad too because they are going to wind up playing the Knicks in the first round because of this loss - I would have rather played Philly if I were them. Carmelo can win a game or two by himself if he's on. 

"If this team fizzles out in the playoffs, if I were Ainge Rondo would be the first to go."

That's pretty unfair - I think you need to wait and see how the playoffs pan out first. Remember that Rondo has a pretty attractive contract value wise which means it will be hard to get any kind of equal value in return. But again, how about waiting until you do your post-mortem? A lot of guys are playing badly right now. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from aingesux. Show aingesux's posts

the trade was horrible, plain and simple, just look at the record after the trade. either way, the worst thing danny ainge did started with not re-signing james posey and his gm'ing has gotten progressively worse since!!!!!!! thanks for the 1st championship since 86, but size and dfense wins in the playoffs! and no way they beat the lakers "if" they get to the finals. this team is old and the run is done. thanks for hard work and tough defense perk, it's obvious we miss you!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesea. Show jamesea's posts

I too think that there's more than just Kendric Perkins' stats that the Celtics miss. There's a huge difference in chemistry now that KP is gone. I think even Coach Rivers is a little unsure about how to incorporate so many new players so late in the season. This will look like a bad trade as long as Shaq is hurt.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THANK YOU DANNY AINGE : true. this year and the future. the daniels injury created a need for green. again though, why isn't doc playing him more?
    Posted by kaktug[/QUOTE]

Because everytime he comes in, who ever he is guarding starts lighting him up.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]the trade was horrible, plain and simple, just look at the record after the trade. either way, the worst thing danny ainge did started with not re-signing james posey and his gm'ing has gotten progressively worse since!!!!!!! thanks for the 1st championship since 86, but size and dfense wins in the playoffs! and no way they beat the lakers "if" they get to the finals. this team is old and the run is done. thanks for hard work and tough defense perk, it's obvious we miss you!!!
    Posted by aingesux[/QUOTE]

It's like Danny took a look at the best in basketball and said, "better break them up." 

Sections
Shortcuts