THANK YOU MAGIC JOHNSON, BAWSTON owes you a statue! RED SOX NATION will now forgive thee for that hook shot in 1987!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

THANK YOU MAGIC JOHNSON, BAWSTON owes you a statue! RED SOX NATION will now forgive thee for that hook shot in 1987!

yep yep we in bawston always hated magic in that purple and gold thing he used to wear to beat down our celts but come on.. who has done more for bawston as of right now than this guy? he is pulling all the stops. if you're an LA fan, you have to love it. magic just got THREE of the WORSE contracts in baseball history off the backs of our red sox. like it or not fellow celts' fan, this will never be our city. its a red sox and now pats town. we are a bit ahead of the bruins and in the mix but the prozac level of the city starts with the red sox. i watch and follow the 3 major sports. was thinking the sawx would get BLOWED out for another 86 years the way they were going but here comes magic to save us. its a win-win. he gets star players esp in adrian gonzalez that can help with his ring mission THIS YEAR and beyond and we get top young talent to get competitive with as soon as next year. i can easily see us facing each other in the next 3 years.

magic has 5 rings and clearly knows a thing or 2 from his entrepreneurial endeavors on how to build winners.. the man wants to win and do so NOW!
    perhaps in 2 years we will meet in the world series and invite larry bird to sit in the dugout or perhaps magic will invite him to sit in the owners' booth! the cities of bawston and LA are in another sports arms race. have you seen what those guys have been doing out there in terms of stars and performance in all the major sports lately? now magic has the LOS ANGELES RED SOX or bawston west. oh welll.... should larry consider buying the red sox froom mr. henry and go toe to toe with the magic man all over again?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: THANK YOU MAGIC JOHNSON, BAWSTON owes you a statue! RED SOX NATION will now forgive thee for that hook shot in 1985!

The hook shot was in '87 dumbazz, EVERY post you make has some error that shows you are clueless about the teams you are deperate to have other pay attention to your comments about.

Thanks for posting inaccuracies along with a bunch of typical unreadable blather

Is Magic the GM of the Dodger's?

He owns 3-4% of the team, my God, he is a face to make the Cali fans happy... he had NOTHING to do with this trade, and this is a CELTIC not Red Sox forum you blowbag 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

Re: THANK YOU MAGIC JOHNSON, BAWSTON owes you a statue! RED SOX NATION will now forgive thee for that hook shot in 1985!

In Response to THANK YOU MAGIC JOHNSON, BAWSTON owes you a statue! RED SOX NATION will now forgive thee for that hook shot in 1985!:
    [QUOTE]yep yep we in bawston always hated magic in that purple and gold thing he used to wear to beat down our celts but come on.. who has done more for bawston as of right now than this guy? he is pulling all the stops. if you're an LA fan, you have to love it. magic just got THREE of the WORSE contracts in baseball history off the backs of our red sox. like it or not celts' fan, this will never be our city. its a red sox and now pats town. we are a bit ahead of the bruins and in the mix but the prozac level of the city starts with the red sox. i watch and follow the 3 major sports. was thinking the sawx would get BLOWED out for another 86 years the way they were going but here comes magic to save us. its a win-win. he gets star players esp in adrian gonzalez that can help with his ring mission THIS YEAR and beyond and we get top young talent to get competitive with as soon as next year. i can easily see us facing each other in the next 3 years. magic has 5 rings and clearly knows a thing or 2 from his entrepreneurial endeavors on how to build winners.. the man wants to win and do so NOW! perhaps in 2 years we will meet in the world series and invite larry bird to sit in the dugout or perhaps magic will invite him to sit in the owners' booth! the cities of bawston and LA are in another sports arms race. have you seen what those guys have been doing out there in terms of stars and performance in all the major sports lately? now magic has the LOS ANGELES RED SOX or bawston west. oh welll.... should larry consider buying the red sox froom mr. henry and go toe to toe with the magic man all over again?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Learn how to write mfer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

Re: THANK YOU MAGIC JOHNSON, BAWSTON owes you a statue! RED SOX NATION will now forgive thee for that hook shot in 1987!

lol at rameakap

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: THANK YOU MAGIC JOHNSON, BAWSTON owes you a statue! RED SOX NATION will now forgive thee for that hook shot in 1987!

In Response to Re: THANK YOU MAGIC JOHNSON, BAWSTON owes you a statue! RED SOX NATION will now forgive thee for that hook shot in 1987!:
    [QUOTE]lol at rameakap
    Posted by docomospur[/QUOTE]he's hilarious aint he? some town is missing its idiot every time he chooses to attack his SUPERIORS!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

It was a great trade for the Red Sox.  As a Red Sox fan we have to thank Magic for helping us out.  Hopefully, these players can also help the Dodgers for the next few years.  I believe that Beckett will be a much better pitcher in the National League.  Once Crawford is healthy, I also believe that he will be much more productive in LA than Boston because of the weather.  I heard an analyst mention that he always thrived in Tampa Bay and the weather could have something to do with it.  Gonzalez didn't seem to be very happy in Boston and a change of scenery should be good for him. 

Sections
Shortcuts