Thank you referees

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Thank you referees

I'm not being sarcastic. I thought the officials actually did an outstanding job overall in tonight's Celtics vs. Heat game. I expected them to be very pro-Miami. They played it down the middle, as should be the case.

The Celtics lost because they just couldn't play a full 48 minutes. It's been their downfall for the last 5 years. They can look brilliant for long stretches and then they inevitably fade against elite opponents when the pressure ramps up. As the bench continues to get chances to prove itself, I expect this to change. I still like what I see overall from this roster. There's a lot to be positive about tonight, despite the unfortunate end result.

Let the Heat get to 34 straight wins. Would we really rather see the Lakers maintain the longest winning streak in NBA history? Plus maybe going for the streak will tire them out come playoff time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Re: Thank you referees

Well said

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to davidap's comment:

I'm not being sarcastic. I thought the officials actually did an outstanding job overall in tonight's Celtics vs. Heat game. I expected them to be very pro-Miami. They played it down the middle, as should be the case.

The Celtics lost because they just couldn't play a full 48 minutes. It's been their downfall for the last 5 years. They can look brilliant for long stretches and then they inevitably fade against elite opponents when the pressure ramps up. As the bench continues to get chances to prove itself, I expect this to change. I still like what I see overall from this roster. There's a lot to be positive about tonight, despite the unfortunate end result.

Let the Heat get to 34 straight wins. Would we really rather see the Lakers maintain the longest winning streak in NBA history? Plus maybe going for the streak will tire them out come playoff time.

The Celtics lost because:

1)  Bass missed defensive assignments that gifted 5 points to the Heat.

2)  Bass missed a layup that was needed.

3)  Jeff Green did not take an enormous first step to get by Battier.

4)  LeBron made a clutch shot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Jimmy42Jack0's comment:

Well said

What do you care, you've said LeBron never fouls anyway!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Well said

Never fouls? A bit extreme for anyone to say, nevermind someone two disagrees with extreme positions. I care because my Heat are defending champs with the 2nd longesof win streak of all time. Something the bulls, nor the Celtics did or will come reasonably close to for our lifetime

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Well said

Never fouls? A bit extreme for anyone to say, nevermind someone two disagrees with extreme positions. I care because my Heat are defending champs with the 2nd longesof win streak of all time. Something the bulls, nor the Celtics did or will come reasonably close to for our lifetime

So, you don't remember the conversation where you said he's strong enough to hold other players off, quick enough to not get beat, and athletic enough to block their shots?   Remember?  It was right after MEBron fouled out of his one and only game??  You were really upset and said they were all bad calls?

Don't remember?? I do!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bahstunguy. Show bahstunguy's posts

Well said

JimmyJack - Talk to me when YOUR Heat win 11 Championships in 13 years or even 8 championships in a row like MY Celtics have done.  You don't hang win streaks from the rafters.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Well said

So, you don't remember the conversation where you said he's strong enough to hold other players off, quick enough to not get beat, and athletic enough to block their shots?   Remember?  It was right after MEBron fouled out of his one and only game??  You were really upset and said they were all bad calls?

Don't remember?? I do!!

Your memory is on par with tea party republicans. Sorry if I don't take you all that seriously

And sorry if I think you have convenient memory loss - since you have for 3 years!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Well said

Don't remember?? I do!!

Your memory is on par with tea party republicans. Sorry if I don't take you all that seriously

And sorry if I think you have convenient memory loss - since you have for 3 years!

I said the heat would beat the Celtics and win the title. They have done the first part two straight years, the latter part last year and will again this year. Do you remember that part of what I said?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Well said

Don't remember?? I do!!

I said the heat would beat the Celtics and win the title. They have done the first part two straight years, the latter part last year and will again this year. Do you remember that part of what I said?

Yes, you did say that!

You also said LeBron shouldn't get called for any fouls because he's too strong to be pinned down, moves his feet too well to get burned, and is too athletic to get called for a shooting foul.

Yep, I remember it ALL!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Well said

Don't remember?? I do!!

Yes, you did say that!

You also said LeBron shouldn't get called for any fouls because he's too strong to be pinned down, moves his feet too well to get burned, and is too athletic to get called for a shooting foul.

Yep, I remember it ALL!!

Oh good grief you are delusional. An NBA player never being called for a foul is like a MLB pitcher who couldn't throw a strike. The reality of it is impossible being that if you can't throw a strike, proud don't get to the bigs. An NBA player who never fouls is one that never sees the floor. Grow up

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Well said

Don't remember?? I do!!

Yes, you did say that!

Yep, I remember it ALL!!

Oh good grief you are delusional. An NBA player never being called for a foul is like a MLB pitcher who couldn't throw a strike. The reality of it is impossible being that if you can't throw a strike, proud don't get to the bigs. An NBA player who never fouls is one that never sees the floor. Grow up

Exactly - and since you're the one who said it - it's your delusion!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Anyone who thinks the refs did an outstanding job is an idiot.

Half of our turnovers were fouls they refused to call.

Lebron walks everytime he makes a move.

Here's a Lebron traveling mix tape....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16XCffKwFII

Somebody call the whaaaaaaaaamublance

I got chunks of guys like you in my stool.

You eat guys? What are you Jeffrey Dahmer or something?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Well said

Don't remember?? I do!!

Yes, you did say that!

Yep, I remember it ALL!!

Exactly - and since you're the one who said it - it's your delusion!

Enjoy Paula pierce playing golf come May, I know I will

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

JimmyJack once said the "starters will be resting comfortbly" by the start of the 4th Q of a Heat/Celtics gams - he meant the Heat starters, of course.

Once the Celtics won the game, the sniviling little coward disappeared for two days.  It's his MO, you see!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

JimmyJack once said the "starters will be resting comfortbly" by the start of the 4th Q of a Heat/Celtics gams - he meant the Heat starters, of course.

Once the Celtics won the game, the sniviling little coward disappeared for two days.  It's his MO, you see!

Remember when I came back to rub the Heat title in your face? Oh that's right, I didn't have to

The Heat are the best team in the NBA - have been for two years.

As I've told you repeatedly, and you've admitted - you only come on after wins

COME ON HERE AFTER A LOSS - you won't - you're a coward.

You post like we're supposed to respect you - when you cowardly hide after a Heat loss - you admitted as much to me........so, you get no respect, and I will treat you like the coward you are!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Remember when I came back to rub the Heat title in your face? Oh that's right, I didn't have to

The Heat are the best team in the NBA - have been for two years.

As I've told you repeatedly, and you've admitted - you only come on after wins

COME ON HERE AFTER A LOSS - you won't - you're a coward.

You post like we're supposed to respect you - when you cowardly hide after a Heat loss - you admitted as much to me........so, you get no respect, and I will treat you like the coward you are!

You change your story every time. You must be a republican drone aka moron

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Well said

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

You are sick. 

tell us again why you post on this site ? 

Any you want to call someon sick?