Thank you referees

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: Thank you referees

All of those facts are true, but the bottom line is the Celts missed 9 Fts, two layups, and about twenty missed defensive assignments. 

Lost by two. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

By extending Miami's streak -- NBA selling it to public -- some nba teams this season r going in the sewer

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Celtics killed themselves with their foul shooting.  The refs did miss a goaltend by Bosh at the end of the game on Green. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to Jimmy42Jack0's comment:

Well said

Really?  No offense, but your team's current record is largely based on strength of schedule and some choice gifts from the refs.  No doubt they're an outstanding team, but they had no business winning that game last night.  You know the game really well, JJ, and I have a lot of respect for your posts and bball IQ.  But last night Miami got really, really lucky.

James committed about fifteen fouls last night and got called for two.  He travelled at least five times and converted baskets on three of those non-calls.   He holds jerseys and slaps wrists as much as anyone in this league, but never gets those calls.  Even Jordan fouled out of games.

Jason Terry had two called against him when he didn't even make contact with the player.  In the fourth, Wade committed an obvious foul on Pierce in front of the backcourt official and no call was made.  Wade actually stopped on the play and complained because he thought a whistle was about to get blown.  He does that alot. 

Luck is the residue of design, and right now Miami is coasting on it.  Miami won the title last year because they didn't have to face Jeff Green in the playoffs. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to soups' comment:

Well said

Really?  No offense, but your team's current record is largely based on strength of schedule and some choice gifts from the refs.  No doubt they're an outstanding team, but they had no business winning that game last night.  You know the game really well, JJ, and I have a lot of respect for your posts and bball IQ.  But last night Miami got really, really lucky.

James committed about fifteen fouls last night and got called for two.  He travelled at least five times and converted baskets on three of those non-calls.   He holds jerseys and slaps wrists as much as anyone in this league, but never gets those calls.  Even Jordan fouled out of games.

Jason Terry had two called against him when he didn't even make contact with the player.  In the fourth, Wade committed an obvious foul on Pierce in front of the backcourt official and no call was made.  Wade actually stopped on the play and complained because he thought a whistle was about to get blown.  He does that alot. 

Luck is the residue of design, and right now Miami is coasting on it.  Miami won the title last year because they didn't have to face Jeff Green in the playoffs. 

nobody is talking about Pierces 7 turnovers. that cost us the game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Officials were balanced although I did think they orchestrated the game a bit.  The c's got a lot of calls in the 1st quarter.  Letting the c's get a lead assured a close game.

Calls were made up later (several in a row for miami through one stretch.)  After they balanced out, say by the fourth quarter, the game was called fairly.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In response to cole-ely's comment:

Officials were balanced although I did think they orchestrated the game a bit.  The c's got a lot of calls in the 1st quarter.  Letting the c's get a lead assured a close game.

Calls were made up later (several in a row for miami through one stretch.)  After they balanced out, say by the fourth quarter, the game was called fairly.

Lol: the call can be balanced...you know what it means right?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to cole-ely's comment:

I agree - no excuses.  Our FT shooting was terrible, and they weren't much better.  The fouls and FT attempts were about even.

They are a tough team because they keep coming at you, and they are smart enough to get key players in foul trouble.  I think we had two in row at one point on Lee, Bradley and Wilcox.

Wilcox could never get into the flow of the game because he was in foul trouble.

For all of old enough to remember - traveling has been going uncalled for years in the NBA - Tiny Archibald was a huge culprit, Iverson as well.  James catches the ball and slides his pivot foot every time he touches the ball..........but it will never be called, so we have to deal with it!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Here is a very typical play by Paul Pierce where he takes 4 or 5 steps.
    He did this multiple times last night.

stvp!d ! you relate a video of 2010? you know the year today?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

It is the same thing Paul does now when he gets the ball at the 3 point line.

He ALWAYS travels.

speaking of which you should see the dirtiest player in the nba

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgkN0-bLrus

Kobe, has no room to complain about someone sliding under him. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Well said

What do you care, you've said LeBron never fouls anyway!

Never fouls? A bit extreme for anyone to say, nevermind someone two disagrees with extreme positions. I care because my Heat are defending champs with the 2nd longesof win streak of all time. Something the bulls, nor the Celtics did or will come reasonably close to for our lifetime

First of all in my opinion LeBrat fouls and travels just about everytime he drives to the basket. Secondly come back and brag about your Heat when they have won 9 consecutive NBA titles.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Well said

What do you care, you've said LeBron never fouls anyway!

Never fouls? A bit extreme for anyone to say, nevermind someone two disagrees with extreme positions. I care because my Heat are defending champs with the 2nd longesof win streak of all time. Something the bulls, nor the Celtics did or will come reasonably close to for our lifetime

First of all in my opinion LeBrat fouls and travels just about everytime he drives to the basket. Secondly come back and brag about your Heat when they have won 9 consecutive NBA titles.

LeBron does travel a lot.  They have not called it, and are not about to start.  We will all just have to live with it!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

It is the same thing Paul does now when he gets the ball at the 3 point line.

He ALWAYS travels.

speaking of which you should see the dirtiest player in the nba

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgkN0-bLrus

Kobe, has no room to complain about someone sliding under him. 

When did Kobe slide under anyone when they were shooting?

-------------------------------

Didn't say he did. I said he is dirty. Watch the video of one dirty play after another. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

The Chris Childs one is my favorite.  Nice combo!

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts