Thanks for quitting on us Doc and KG

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3952186. Show user_3952186's posts

Thanks for quitting on us Doc and KG

Would have been nice if you just wanted to try to help in the rebuild process. Nice way to treat the fans and City. Now waht Ray Allen said the other day about going to Miami makes more sense.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Thanks for quitting on us Doc and KG

Give Doc credit for looking for a better situation. He knows hes not a real coach and must be surrounded by superstars who can overcome his inept coaching.

Also, be glad Doc had an epiphany... otherwise he might have just stayed on in Boston and continue bungleing the next 3 years.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

The run for this group has been over for a long time. The signature of KG to his contract for market money was the end. All the other things, Ray gone, Rondo injury just speeded up the process.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

1 year after Ray and the whole Celtics organization is a mess. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

Can't say that Rivers is a bad coach. He did win Coach of the Year in 99/00. Had some success in Orlando. Won a championship in Boston. 

Certainly did his job in Boston from what I see. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bahstunguy. Show bahstunguy's posts

Damage control in Press conference at Noon. The SPIN on this fiasco should be a PiP !

I hope they tell us all that they're both going to the Clippers.

Ray Allen is looking like a genius right about now. He left as a F.A.

He didn't walk out on his contract like Doc and K.G.

So much for our proud Celtic tradition.

This is the most embarrassing episode in Celtic History !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

When Doc signed the five-year deal with the Celtics, didn't he know that the Celtics would be in a rebuilding process?

If he does not want to coach here then it is best to trade him and get something in value in return to help the Celtics.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to bahstunguy's comment:

Damage control in Press conference at Noon. The SPIN on this fiasco should be a PiP !

I hope they tell us all that they're both going to the Clippers.

Ray Allen is looking like a genius right about now. He left as a F.A.

He didn't walk out on his contract like Doc and K.G.

So much for our proud Celtic tradition.

This is the most embarrassing episode in Celtic History !

+1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to darkman20's comment:

1 year after Ray and the whole Celtics organization is a mess. 

I like the Clippers' offer of two first-round picks for Doc.  

And if the Celtics and pull another transaction and get a Jordan (who is talented and young) for Garnett, then I like that too.  

The Celtics have to rebuild anyway, and now is the time since Garnett and Doc and bring the Celtics value in return.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Look, Monday morning quarterback perhaps but was KG really loyal to us not waving his no trade when he could have gone to the Clippers during the season ? He had to know we were not going to contend for a title and perhaps, the Clippers, always bridesmaids, with him and PP too would have played the Heat in the finals. And, maybe they'd gotten their 2nd ring and stopped Allen from his? And if we had Bledsoe, we wouldn't have had all the problems not having a PG with Rondo out. And with Jordan, although I'm not in love with him, he'd helped our rebounding with Sully injured. And Butler at 6'7" who ave 10 pts with the Clippers had a lifetime of 15 and with us might have scored 20 with PP gone as with the Clippers, Paul & Griffin were the main scorers. I hope they and Doc go and with the 2 draft picks, take the best Center & PG available. Also, will have Rondo & Bledsoe, the latter perhaps to get Bogut from GS or a bigger plumb, Rondo to get Cousins.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Skins and Heart's comment:

Can't say that Rivers is a bad coach. He did win Coach of the Year in 99/00. Had some success in Orlando. Won a championship in Boston. 

Certainly did his job in Boston from what I see. 

Mile Brown won coach of the year, you think he's a good coach?  Doc's avearge at best.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

KG did all he could do for the Celtics. I look at him like i do Dave Cowens, he's doing us a favor by letting Danny trade him.  As for Doc he's doing us a favor just by leaving, anything we get for him is a bonus!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Give Doc credit for looking for a better situation. He knows hes not a real coach and must be surrounded by superstars who can overcome his inept coaching.

Also, be glad Doc had an epiphany... otherwise he might have just stayed on in Boston and continue bungleing the next 3 years.

Bingo.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

KG did all he could do for the Celtics. I look at him like i do Dave Cowens, he's doing us a favor by letting Danny trade him.  As for Doc he's doing us a favor just by leaving, anything we get for him is a bonus!!

God bless KG.

He always gave 100% effort, and he's a man in my book.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

God bless KG.

+5

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

[/QUOTE] Mile Brown won coach of the year, you think he's a good coach?  Doc's avearge at best.

[/QUOTE]

Have no problems with Mike Brown. Was only given 5 games this season which was appalling. His record is exceptionally good (including his career as an assistant).

Glad to see him get a start in Cleveland next season. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

KG was the Celtics for the last 5 years. Wouldn't accuse him of quitting. 

IMO he's been the teams spiritual leader and brings so much to each game that isn't measured by statistics. 

Bought back pride to the Celtics which had been abscent for a very long time. Exceptional player, and it wouldn't be long before he's appropriately honoured by The Celtics by having his number retired.

He's been the key to the Celtics success. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

THE DUKE

+100

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

Wonder what Rondo is thinking right about now?  I mean Chris Paul and Rondo had somewhat of a beef going, and now it appears Rondo's buddy KG would rather play with Rondo's nemesis.   I think the Celts have to make a move now because, if not, Rondo is gonna be resentful, not only torwards KG, but Doc also.  Rondo's gotta feel betrayed right about now.  Gonna be a a very dysfunctional family if DOc and KG stays now.

Also, it appears there is a small chance that Doc, KG and Pierce could end up being Clippers, and if Ray opts, they could all end up together again with Chris Paul.  The dream four the Celtics had always wanted.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

As Bill Russell said..... #5 is very close to #6.

Pud

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I am curious as to what Danny Ainge is thinking, being stabbed in the back by his good friend Doc Rivers. Ainge stuck with Doc through the bad years, the poor coaching, the refusal to develop young players. Reports state that Doc demanded that the Clippers not trade Bledsoe to Boston. If this is true, did he also influence the Celtics not receiving a 1st round pick for Boston releasing him? I am sure that Ainge is thinking " Thanks for your loyalty to the Celtics, assh*le!"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

As for Ray Allen, I still see him as a turncoat trader. I ould care less if he won a title. The minute he had a chance to put down his gun, he went and picke up a gun with the enemy and fought us. Some look at it as a smart decision, I look at it as a punk decision.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

As for Ray Allen, I still see him as a turncoat trader. I ould care less if he won a title. The minute he had a chance to put down his gun, he went and picke up a gun with the enemy and fought us. Some look at it as a smart decision, I look at it as a punk decision.

exactly...he spit in all us celtics fans face when he signed with the heat...i can't stand ray allen...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

[QUOTE]

God bless KG.

+5

[/QUOTE]

+10

i love KG...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Doc has spent the last two years talking about loyalty and trust, what a fake.

Sections
Shortcuts