Thanks Jiiimmmmyyyyyy!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Thanks Jiiimmmmyyyyyy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

TROPHY HOG

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Only in Lala land do they have a discuhttp://bleacherreport.com/articles/902512-la-lakers-5-biggest-ball-hogs-in-franchise-history#/articles/902512-la-lakers-5-biggest-ball-hogs-in-franchise-history/page/6ssion like this.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Re: Thanks Jiiimmmmyyyyyy!:
    [QUOTE]Kobe: career 19.4 fga/game Bird: career 19.3 fga/game WOW, what a huge difference.
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

Look at assists, not field goals attempted.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Red, I would put Robertson ahead of Stockton....just my opinion...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Duke,
    Oscar Robertson was light years ahead of John Stockton.  Oscar Robertson was right there with Michael Jordan.  Just shows you how time blurs reality.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

In Response to Thanks Jiiimmmmyyyyyy!:
    [QUOTE]FRESH off the LA Times Press: After Monday's practice, Bryant remained defiant about his shot selection. "I'll do what I do," he said. "If guys are open, I'll kick it to them. If they aren't, I'll shoot it. I play my game." After Monday's practice, Brown approved that behavior.    Brown has as much "control" over this guy as Phil did!!   For the whole article: http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakersblog/2012/01/kobe-bryant-.html    
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

I guess it has worked out well for LA that Kobe and Mike Brown wanted Kobe to keep shooting after his two poor shooting games. What will Kobe do tonight against the Clippers? Probably 50 and a win...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]TROPHY HOG
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

Trophy hog-the ultimate rebuttal! Thanks for playing to the celtic fans who believe that PP is on the same planet as Kobe.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thanks Jiiimmmmyyyyyy! : There's a reason why the Lakers aren't winning very often anymore. It's because they blow.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

How's that 'Lakers aren't winning very often anymore' working out for ya?

Keeping it real.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The lakers have had a lot of home cooking lately and this new injury to Blake which has him out 3 to 4 weeks is going to keep Kobe's minutes way up.

I think the Lakers are going to hit the wall around mid-season.  Unfortunately we have our own problems, but trolls are celebrating their lakers future not knowing what is about to hit them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

[QUOTE]The lakers have had a lot of home cooking lately and this new injury to Blake which has him out 3 to 4 weeks is going to keep Kobe's minutes way up. I think the Lakers are going to hit the wall around mid-season.  Unfortunately we have our own problems, but trolls are celebrating their lakers future not knowing what is about to hit them.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Kobe is fine with the minutes he is playing.
    How do YOU know they will hit a wall mid-season.
    Wishful thinking on your part.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thanks Jiiimmmmyyyyyy! : And remember the games were a lot higher scoring back then,  more shots, more rebounds, etc. They didn't have those 89-85 ballgames either.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

good point.  does anyone have the stat of team shots per game between those celtic teams and Kome's laker team?  what percentage of team shots did both take?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thanks Jiiimmmmyyyyyy! : Kobe is fine with the minutes he is playing. How do YOU know they will hit a wall mid-season. Wishful thinking on your part.
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

I thought you cared about Danny Granger's minutes not Kobe's Pacer fan.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thanks Jiiimmmmyyyyyy! : Well, last night, the #2 "2" of all time took 31 of his teams 76 shots!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

A teams best shooters/players should shoot the ball the most.
    A win is a win.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Red, I would put Robertson ahead of Stockton....just my opinion...
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

I agree.  Big O was better.  Averaged a triple double for an entire SEASON!!  Probably won't see that again!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Kobe = greatness

Bird = Magic's robin on returning the NBA to relevance

Sections
Shortcuts