Thanks Mavs!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Thanks Mavs!!!

Thank you Mavs for beating the two teams I dislike the most in the NBA.  8 games to 2.   A thorough thrashing.  Loved seeing the photo showing MJ, Magic, KOME, and LEBUM.    Both KOME and LEBUM had by far the worst stats for 9 finals playoff games.  They both shot horrible and didn't even come close to Magic or MJ.  Neither one is in MJ or Magic or Larry's class.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Re: Thanks Mavs!!!

Totally Agree!

Thank you Mavs for taking care of the Heat ! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Also agree,

Nice to see Dallas defeat Miami. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

We can be the Mavs next year.  If Doc and DA recognize what needs to be done.

The problem is Doc will have to follow and keep t he big threes minutes down and find some new good players to fill them. Not easy or a given by any means but we can hope.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Thanks Mavs!!!:
    [QUOTE]We can be the Mavs next year.  If Doc and DA recognize what needs to be done. The problem is Doc will have to follow and keep the big threes minutes down and find some new good players to fill them. Not easy or a given by any means but we can hope.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Dallas has won a lot of games against the Celtics in the last few years.  They are a bad match up for the Celtics and unless we make some major improvements, I don't see the Celtics defeating the Mavs.  We can't even beat them in the regular season.  Not sure what our record is against them in the era of the big 3, but I believe that Dallas has won most of these games. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thanks Mavs!!! : Dallas has won a lot of games against the Celtics in the last few years.  They are a bad match up for the Celtics and unless we make some major improvements, I don't see the Celtics defeating the Mavs.  We can't even beat them in the regular season.  Not sure what our record is against them in the era of the big 3, but I believe that Dallas has won most of these games. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Last three seasons - Celtics 2  Mavs 1.  I guess you're off a bit.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thanks Mavs!!! : Last three seasons - Celtics 2  Mavs 1.  I guess you're off a bit.
    Posted by painter[/QUOTE]

Maybe I am just remembering that we lost to them this year.  I really thought that we hadn't won many games against them since the big 3.  I guess I was mistaken. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thanks Mavs!!! : Maybe I am just remembering that we lost to them this year.  I really thought that we hadn't won many games against them since the big 3.  I guess I was mistaken. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

I believe the Mavs swept us this year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

What was most painful for a Laker fan like myself was the way we meekly tucked our head between our legs after getting destroyed by the Mavericks. the Celtics at least had the pride to fight back. I was embarrassed to be a Laker fan this year. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Dallas swept the Celtic's this year, so it can't be 2 to 1, or 3 to 1!!