Thanks Philly, No Miami Sweep

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from great-1957. Show great-1957's posts

Thanks Philly, No Miami Sweep

Lou Williams and Holiday were ultra clutch in the last minute for Philly.

Both Wade and James were not so clutch.  Both had crucial misses in the last minute of the game.

Can't wait. Bring on the Heat. We're far more CLUTCH.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Thanks Philly, No Miami Sweep

Great win by Philadelphia today.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Philly is also capable of winning game 5, trust me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from great-1957. Show great-1957's posts

In Response to Re: Thanks Philly, No Miami Sweep:
    [QUOTE]Philly is also capable of winning game 5, trust me.
    Posted by ChiefEddie1028[/QUOTE]

Agree. And we need all the rest we can get.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from great-1957. Show great-1957's posts

Philly was right there in the thick of Games 1 and 3. But their lack of experience in playoff basketball and closing games was their downfall.

But lo and behold, just imagine what that great finish coming from behind in Game 4 and hitting clutch shot after clutch shot will do for their confidence in Game 5

Miami ain't clutch. Dwayne Wade is. But there's something about Lebron that is anti-clutch, and he has brought it with him in Miami. It proved to be contagious in the close games of Miami in the regular season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

thanks philly...now lets hope you can steal game 5!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Philly got some ballers.  Man they can shoot and got game .. Thanks Sixers. Get more wins please

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]Lebron is the most overrated player in NBA history. Wade should be taking the last shot. Wade is a better player, and it's Wade's team.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Youre right but the media falls all over themselves annointing Lebron the greatest of all time.

Heat have played better since Wade has controled the ball more.. just glad to see them fumble in the final minute... hurting their confidence is a good thing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

it's been great to see the Heat regain the insecurity about who takes the last shot, that can only help us. Go philly! Great weekend for Boston sports...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thanks Philly, No Miami Sweep : Youre right but the media falls all over themselves annointing Lebron the greatest of all time. Heat have played better since Wade has controled the ball more.. just glad to see them fumble in the final minute... hurting their confidence is a good thing
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

I have never once heard anyone in the media ever ever ever say LeBron is the greatest of all time.  What I have heard is that Michael Jordan is the greatest of all time and people counter with Bill Russell and Magic, there has been some debate lately about whether if Kobe gets his 6th ring this year does he start to enter the conversation.

But, again, I have never ever ever heard one person in the media or anywhere else for that matter say that LeBron is the greatest of all time.

I think the Heat were kind of bored other than for a  or 7 minute stretch in the second quarter where they went on a 25 to 2 run (or something like that).

They will beat the 6ers by 30 in game 5 and be done with it.

Then the real fun starts.

Sections
Shortcuts