That Was An Ugly Ending - Fire Ainge Please

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

That Was An Ugly Ending - Fire Ainge Please

Simply too old. Trading Perkins should be Ainge's pink slip.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: That Was An Ugly Ending - Fire Ainge Please

In Response to That Was An Ugly Ending - Fire Ainge Please:
    [QUOTE]Simply too old. Trading Perkins should be Ainge's pink slip.
    Posted by anonymis[/QUOTE]

Yeah like Perkins would have made a difference.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

23-6 run.  Ran out of gas again in the end.  Screwed by the Refs again.  Could not hit a shot again.  Ugly turnover after turnover again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Perkins would not have helped we ds why we lostid not put this one away that

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Perkins would not have done anything!!!!!

Doc screwed this up when he changed the line up in the 4th.  They went to jumpers versus driving.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In Response to Re: That Was An Ugly Ending - Fire Ainge Please:
    [QUOTE]In Response to That Was An Ugly Ending - Fire Ainge Please : Yeah like Perkins would have made a difference.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

You're right, Shaq was a much better choice to keep on the team Money mouth

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Talk about a MENTAL BREAKDOWN.

What the HELL just happened??? We were in CONTROL of the game for the most part.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

The Celtics had uncharacteristic mental breakdowns in just about every game this series.  They looked like playoff novices at times, especially when it mattered.  I give the Heat credit, I didn't think they were ready to beat Boston this year with that roster, but they did.  LeBron James showed what he could do with some real talent around him.  Give the Heat credit, they made a pretty good Boston team look flustered.  

And for the Laker trolls, at least the Celtics went down fighting.   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

just fire Ainge. I never really understood why he went after Shaq to begin with.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBCoach. Show DBCoach's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to That Was An Ugly Ending - Fire Ainge Please : Yeah like Perkins would have made a difference.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

He would have... and its notthat he left that makes the trade bad its what we got in return..  nothing.  Green & Kristic made no difference either...  Nate was a spot player but could not have done worse than JG or NK

So Yeah in hindsight I would rather Perk and Robinson ove JG and NK

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Doc coulda went with West more of the game.. Rondo wasnt giving us much...

After Kristic rotted on the bench entire series... all of a sudden we see he can contribute... way to bury him Doc..  good thing JON got hurt or we'd never know another guy sittin on the bench can help

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]The Celtics had uncharacteristic mental breakdowns in just about every game this series.  They looked like playoff novices.  I give the Heat credit, I didn't think they were ready to beat Boston this year with that roster, but they did.  LeBron James showed what he could do with some real talent around him.  Give the Heat credit, they made a pretty good Boston team look flustered.   And for the Laker trolls, at least the Celtics went down fighting.   
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

I think that exhaustion had a lot do with the mental breakdowns. Doc has just playing KG, Pierce, and Allen way too much. You are right. The Celtics get eliminated and the world gives more respect for them. The Lakers get humiliated than humiliate themselves further with cheapshots and the whole world looks at them like a bunch of punks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to That Was An Ugly Ending - Fire Ainge Please:
    [QUOTE]Simply too old. Trading Perkins should be Ainge's pink slip.

Wade was a one man gang the entire first half and was relentless to the last second.  Hell was going to freeze over before he allowed the Heat to lose tonight and once Labron got his act together it was all over.  Even when the Celtics were hitting every shot in god's creation they could not pull away from Miami.  Celts are old and their time has come and gone.  The Heat are just getting started. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

yup it was def ainge out there on the floor playing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Danny likes to gamble. 
    Look at our rebounding deficit in the last two games.  Think about the hits Miami put on us and the lack of hits we put on them.
    This year, Danny gambled and loss

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

Signing PP to a muti-year deal is the worst move that DA made.  Letting Thibs go and keeping Doc was the second worst.

PA

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I was against the trade, but I think ainge has been a good GM and we would have lost even if we had perk. ainge gambled to win and I like his style. Never saw an open shot he didn't like. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]Did the scouting report on Jeff Green include an analysis of his hands?
    Posted by jallen5799[/QUOTE]
    Scouting report came back raving: he has two hands!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Doc screwed this up by playing Rondo too long and changing the line up that was working late in the third quarter and into the 4th.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: That Was An Ugly Ending - Fire Ainge Please : He would have... and its notthat he left that makes the trade bad its what we got in return..  nothing.  Green & Kristic made no difference either...  Nate was a spot player but could not have done worse than JG or NK So Yeah in hindsight I would rather Perk and Robinson ove JG and NK
    Posted by DBCoach[/QUOTE]

Really? Is this a joke? Someone would really want the munckin from the Wizard of Oz over anyone in sneakers.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

Krstic had like 6 pts. tonite.  That's more than Perk has had in the series.  Oh and he has really shutdown Randolph and Gasol.

You folks are nuts.

Oh and our BIG 3 has a very bad habit of throwing bounce passes, ankle level to people 6'10" and over.

PA

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: That Was An Ugly Ending - Fire Ainge Please : You're right, Shaq was a much better choice to keep on the team

That isn't the point.  You think a team that lost 4 games to 1 would have won the series with Perkins?  Say that with a straight face.  Dare you,

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u176/zrider1_photos/CelticsBlankBanner.png

Sections
Shortcuts