That's What I Call a Point Guard!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

That's What I Call a Point Guard!

-

There have been six performances of a 20-assist triple-double, regular season or playoffs. Rajon Rondo has three of them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Re: That's What I Call a Point Guard!

Rondo is a unique talent that you either love or hate. I love the way that he can see the floor and make the right calls. The numbers don't lie, he's up there with lebron and kidd in active playoffs triple doubles, and should pass everyone other than magic. I think we're in for some even better performances from him this postseason, as he's now scratching the surface of his potential.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

In Response to That's What I Call a Point Guard!:
    [QUOTE]- There have been six performances of a 20-assist triple-double, regular season or playoffs. Rajon Rondo has three of them.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

all this season too.

magic johnson had two of them

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

rondo pretty much drove me nuts all year long, but in these first three games of the playoffs he has been otherworldly...flat out off the charts...and in different ways in each game...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Rondo is just being Rondo. Elevating his game to a rediculous level for the playoffs! I read the silly posts about trading Rondo and simply laugh. Rondo is the heart and engine of this team. When he plays this well...no one can beat us...including the Heat and the Bulls....or Lakers!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

this weeks Si has a nice article on the NBa trend of going small..could not find online yet..but very revealing on the top point guards, and they include Rondo i n the conversation. (in spite of what some here think) Even Shack is quoted as saying that nobody will ever do what he and Duncan have done. I think this leads to the thinking that Danny has for this team. Explains the strange trade made for an athletic wing/forward for a plodding, limited offensively Center. Makes a lot of sense. Especially when we see that JO is every bit as good defensively and much more consistant offensively. And our best center is still on the bench! The view looks good for now and for the future! Thank goodness for Danny and Doc..as a fan, i appreciate the level of performance these past few years. Better enjoy them, cause we may be missing them soon.

Sections
Shortcuts