The 25 Greatest Players in NBA History

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: The 25 Greatest Players in NBA History

Kevin McHale was robbed!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

Andrew Bynum or Dwight Howard will be top 10 when all is said and done.  It just depends on which one is playing for the Lakers this next season. Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: The 25 Greatest Players in NBA History:
    Andrew Bynum or Dwight Howard will be top 10 when all is said and done.  It just depends on which one is playing for the Lakers this next season.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

???????????

I thought it was "inevitable" DH ended up on the lakers................or do you deny saying that, too, son??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: The 25 Greatest Players in NBA History : ??????????? I thought it was "inevitable" DH ended up on the lakers................or do you deny saying that, too, son??
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Why are you so hung up on Dwight becoming a Laker?  Quit living in FEAR, my friend. It is not good for your blood pressure or your well-being.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Bynum may be in the top 25 someday in his career after basketball. I predict he will be top 25 in valet parking folks in handicap spots.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

Bynum may be in the top 25 someday in his career after basketball. I predict he will be top 25 in valet parking folks in handicap spots.
    Posted by DFURY13

I have not seen too many 7 foot tall Valet drivers.  Typically they are much shorter so that they do not have to adjust the seats and avoid disturbing any of the other settings.  Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: The 25 Greatest Players in NBA History : Why are you so hung up on Dwight becoming a Laker?  Quit living in FEAR, my friend. It is not good for your blood pressure or your well-being.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

He's not becoming a laker......deal with it!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Arash Markazi: Dwight Howard was shown on the Dodger Stadium video board but he immediately turned his back as the crowd booed. Twitter

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: The 25 Greatest Players in NBA History : He's not becoming a laker......deal with it!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

So let me get this straight, Dwight won't be a Laker, but Nash will be a Knick?

Your predictions are hilarious......deal with it. Cool

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: The 25 Greatest Players in NBA History : So let me get this straight, Dwight won't be a Laker, but Nash will be a Knick? Your predictions are hilarious......deal with it.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Stu Jackson link?  Already been over the Nash thing a million times, you really are thick!!  BOY!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Kobe ahead of Magic ?

AI at 25 Really?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Can't quibble with most of the names on the list (well, maybe AI and Pippin), but the order is subject to endless debate.  I would put Oscar Robertson higher (actually I think he was better than Kobe, but I won't go there), and tie Russ and MJ for first -- but I saw all of them play except Mikan, which I can't be sure of with the rankers.

Geezer.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Andrew Bynum or Dwight Howard will be top 10 when all is said and done.  It just depends on which one is playing for the Lakers this next season.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

how many centers would you have in the top ten  and the celtics only have one center in top ten  who would you bounce out to put Bynum or Howard in top ten?

Wilt Kareem Shaq ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

I think Jerry West should be higher

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]I think Jerry West should be higher
    Posted by dirty52[/QUOTE

No way is West top 10, and it doesn't matter anyway,  because James will pass him soon!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Kobe ahead of Magic ? AI at 25 Really?
    Posted by genaro008

yeah those were my only 2 problems as well

Kobe should be in the teens

Pierce (and Baylor just to show I'm not just Celtic bias) are both superior to Iverson... same with McHale

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Kobe is not better than Magic or Larry. 

Oh, and dear fake "Celtics fan" TommyRules, Shaq played for the Celtics so please adjust your numbers accordingly. I know you are a fake fan so you don't know the team's history all that well so just wanted to help you out. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

I do not think any active players should be on this list till they retire

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

AI was the best little man to play in the NBA. Tough as they came, if he had applied himself better he'd have won championships. As to the list. No way would I rate Bryant ahead of Magic. Wouldn't put Kareem ahead of him either.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: The 25 Greatest Players in NBA History : yeah those were my only 2 problems as well Kobe should be in the teens Pierce (and Baylor just to show I'm not just Celtic bias) are both superior to Iverson... same with McHale
    Posted by rameakap

I never saw any of those players score 81 points in a game. BTW, I never saw Jordan do that either. Laughing

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=hill/070326

just sayin'

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

AI was the best little man to play in the NBA. Tough as they came, if he had applied himself better he'd have won championships. As to the list. No way would I rate Bryant ahead of Magic. Wouldn't put Kareem ahead of him either.
    Posted by Skins and Heart

+1 and welcome back!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Read Bill Simmons' 'The Book of Basketball' for an extensive list and descriptions of the top players of all time.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

manut bol

Sections
Shortcuts