THE 5 & 3 POSITION ARE KILLING US..........A MEMO TO DOC.......

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: THE 5 & 3 POSITION ARE KILLING US..........A MEMO TO DOC.......

Or else??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

Why did Doc keep Sasha over Gilbert Brown? Maybe they can make that switch as it will not cost too much. I thought Brown had a lot of energy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

If Doc is going to play them, he has to require them to be aggressive.  He has to order Pav to take 10 shots and he has to tell JON to take 6 shots.  These guys don't get involved and that takes them completely out of their games.  If they fail to be aggressive, you got some rookies who are chumping at the bit to get some playing time.

Pav and JON provide NO ENERGY.  They've got to get themselves going.  Last night when Pav hit the 3-pointer, I thought it was going to get him going.  Oh well, was I wrong!

Hopefully Pav will have a better night at it tonight.  It's been tough on him having to start the season guarding Carmello followed by Lebron.  He's had the toughest start of any NBA player in the league.  Look for him to dominate Ariza tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

Dominate Ariza, I think you got it backwards Petey62. Ariza will have a field day with Sasha (player with a girl's name and the game to match). In fact, I can't think of a single SF in the league who couldn't take this fraud of a player to town.

Sections
Shortcuts