The AB..C's (Avery Bradley led Celtics)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

The AB..C's (Avery Bradley led Celtics)

The refs let him defend and look what happens.

I'm glad he finally used his speed on offense and never let down on defense.

It's safe to say there is no player like him in the NBA on pressure D right now.

He is a special weapon now that he has proven he's not a turnover waiting to happen.

We already knew about his defense and free throws.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Re: The AB..C's (Avery Bradley led Celtics)

Please sticking to making dumb outrageous trades,because you were probably 1 of the ones critizing Ainge for drafting Bradley.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In Response to Re: The AB..C's (Avery Bradley led Celtics):
    [QUOTE]Please sticking to making dumb outrageous trades,because you were probably 1 of the ones critizing Ainge for drafting Bradley.
    Posted by notrade[/QUOTE]

Yes, I was. This does not mean he was the best player on the table when we selected him.

I'm saying he has validated his NBA staying power, which all you can hope for out of the draft.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Notrade,
    I never realized you were such a Avery Bradley fan.  Any other stars on the bench we don't know about?  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

That trade is dumber then,because why would the Nets trade for a guy who can't beat out Jermaine?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The AB..C's (Avery Bradley led Celtics) : Free-throws? He's shooting 58.3% from the FT line.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

With more playing time I have no doubt his FT % would go up.  The thing I liked about the game last nite was Rondo was not dominating the ball.  Bradley was fitting in on offense, and he will be a better shooter than Rondo.  One more thing, he DOESN'T gamble like Rondo, so he doesn't put our bigs in danger.  Wasn't a lot going to the hoop for Orlando last nite was there.  I would attribute that to Bradley. I can't believe i am praising him this much but he is showing considerable improvement in my opinion. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Do not get too excited, Paul led  us, Avery did have one good game with energy but need tons of experience and confiedence before he leads anyone.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I liked what I saw, but it was against Jameer Nelson not D Rose, Wade, CP3, Monte Ellis, Westbrook, etc.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]I liked what I saw, but it was against Jameer Nelson not D Rose, Wade, CP3, Monte Ellis, Westbrook, etc.
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]
    He'l get in fowl trouble guarding the stars, until he develops his own rep...and gets more savyy ala T Allen...