The Amazing Kobe...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

The Amazing Kobe...

...will start right now against Indiana with a severely sprained ankle of just 2 days ago and was expected to be out indefinitely. The Lakers are just destined for something great.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Re: The Amazing Kobe...

A first round exit... that's their glorious destiny if they are lucky enough!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Give Kome credit ..he is a huge talent! He also has a willingness to play through all kinds of injuries. He is a defensive stopper when he wants to be and can score with the best of them! But.... in the end is he a team player NO........ Most nights/days he is content in being the self appointed scorer no passer. Too bad ,a great talent but a selfish low moral individual.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

One and Done....if they make it in......terrible road record (12-21) and they are even worse vs teams with a winning record (13-25)....what, everything will change when the playoffs begin..?

...as the saying goes...."child, PLEASE"..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Did anyone see a wheelchair?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

if it was severley sprained he would barely be able to walk on it. just more drama from wheelchair bryant.

ROFLMAO

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

He may get an Oscar but no trophy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to 003323344's comment:

if it was severley sprained he would barely be able to walk on it. just more drama from wheelchair bryant.

ROFLMAO

+1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"...will start right now against Indiana with a severely sprained ankle of just 2 days ago and was expected to be out indefinitely."

Kobe is a warrior on the court, there is no way to deny it. He has huge heart and the greatest will to win since Jordan. Unfortunately for you he was unwilling to share the ball the last few postseasons and has shot the team out of contention more than once. 

"The Lakers are just destined for something great."

Every homer fan feels that way about his team. 

I'll rememer your post when the Lakers are kicked to the curb in the playoffs - if they make the playoffs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

0 points in 12 minutes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

0 points in 12 minutes.

the refs are coming to the rescue the lakers have 17 more foul shots already.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

0 points in 12 minutes.

the refs are coming to the rescue the lakers have 17 more foul shots already.

Be sure of this the Lakers will get every call tonight.  The league put out an apology to Kobe. The Lakers have  to just go to the basket.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

It was predicted right here on this forum that Kobe was overstating the severity of his injury just so he could come back tonight and burnish his rep as a warrior.  What a surprise.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In response to those posts regarding Kobe's selfishness. Yes, he is the most selfish player to win 5 rings. Ever!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to lakersavenger's comment:

In response to those posts regarding Kobe's selfishness. Yes, he is the most selfish player to win 5 rings. Ever!

Three rings Shaq won, one win the refs gave him and the Orlando Magic gave them the other.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I love the "ignore buffoon" button!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Kobe Bryant is a living legend....

The Drama surrounding Kobe is not from Kobe but to, all the haters , naysayers, and jackballs who look for holes in Kobe's game !

Once Gasol gets back the Lakers will begin their push for a top 4 spot and a date in OKC where they can set everyone straight......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:

The Drama surrounding Kobe is not from Kobe but to, all the haters , naysayers, and jackballs who look for holes in Kobe's game !

Once Gasol gets back the Lakers will begin their push for a top 4 spot and a date in OKC where they can set everyone straight......

A Celtic and Laker fan? That is not possible.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:

lol you are a true idiot.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

ROFLMAO

Mark Medina ‏@MarkG_Medina 
    Kobe Bryant on ankle: "It was really stiff. It continued to swell. I couldn't put any weight on it so I had to call it a night."

You are truly an idiot of epic proportions with no knowledge of what you try to speak about. The Celtics and Lakers have a rivalry, and some trash talk is fine, but you, just blabber disrespectful trash, you lie, you are pettiness personified. Kobe has always gone above and beyond, playing injured when few others would, and downplaying it the whole time. 

If someone injurred one of your all time greats the way Kobe's injury went down, the squealing, whining, and crying around these parts would be non stop. And your little mealy mouth would be the loudest. You are an embarassment to Celtics fans. 

Greatness is greatness, no matter the uniform. You would never catch me talking with disrespect toward a guy like Garnett, or Bird, or any other great player. I would gladly tell any Lakers fan he is a piece of trash if they acted the way you do, with utter disrespct, and flat out lies. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to shonasty's comment:

ROFLMAO

Kobe Bryant on ankle: "It was really stiff. It continued to swell. I couldn't put any weight on it so I had to call it a night."

You are truly an idiot of epic proportions with no knowledge of what you try to speak about. The Celtics and Lakers have a rivalry, and some trash talk is fine, but you, just blabber disrespectful trash, you lie, you are pettiness personified. Kobe has always gone above and beyond, playing injured when few others would, and downplaying it the whole time. 

If someone injurred one of your all time greats the way Kobe's injury went down, the squealing, whining, and crying around these parts would be non stop. And your little mealy mouth would be the loudest. You are an embarassment to Celtics fans. 

Greatness is greatness, no matter the uniform. You would never catch me talking with disrespect toward a guy like Garnett, or Bird, or any other great player. I would gladly tell any Lakers fan he is a piece of trash if they acted the way you do, with utter disrespct, and flat out lies. 

He shouldn't have played at all.  The DRAMA is that he had to try to play to show the world how tough he is.

We already know that, kobe, now shut up and take a night off....before you play on it and have to miss the next two.

The problem, you see, is that it's all about HIM...will he play or won't he?

If he plays - he's a warrior

If he doesn't - wow, it must really be bad to keep him on the sidelines.

And....oh, yeah, was there a game???  Who won???

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

ROFLMAO

He shouldn't have played at all.  The DRAMA is that he had to try to play to show the world how tough he is.

We already know that, kobe, now shut up and take a night off....before you play on it and have to miss the next two.

So, he got injured, and to Boston Celtics fan, every path he takes, he is made out to be a bad guy, because all of you know so much about this. As if you are in any kind of position to deicide whether or not he should try and play. You people are ridiculous. This specualtion, fueled by nothing more than thoughtless hatred is nothing more than a projection straight from your biased child like imagination. The reality is, Kobe has a history that spans his whole career, and throughout that history, he gives a full effort to try and play through injuries most wouldn't. Sometimes he is successful, and sometimes he isn't. It is your petiness, meaning it is a problem that arises fom your faulty personality that doesn't allow you to respect this effort.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

ROFLMAO

So, he got injured, and to Boston Celtics fan, every path he takes, he is made out to be a bad guy, because all of you know so much about this. As if you are in any kind of position to deicide whether or not he should try and play. You people are ridiculous. A bunch grown men who are nothing but petulant children. 

Ah, no- you should read the comments on the LA Times today.  EVERY post mentions him - talk about children.

"we play better without him"

"we dont' play beter without him"

"all the kobe haters are out today"

ONE person mentions the game..........................and you don't see anything wrong with that?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

ROFLMAO

So, he got injured, and to Boston Celtics fan, every path he takes, he is made out to be a bad guy, because all of you know so much about this. As if you are in any kind of position to deicide whether or not he should try and play. You people are ridiculous. A bunch grown men who are nothing but petulant children. 

Ah, no- you should read the comments on the LA Times today.  EVERY post mentions him - talk about children.

ONE person mentions the game..........................and you don't see anything wrong with that?

He is one of the elite of the elite players in the game, this is how it goes down. He is one of the most popular players in NBA history, he is one of the greats. People who can only afford to go to one game of their teams season, they go to the game when Kobe is in town. Arenas all over the league fill up with people wearing Kobe jerseys, he is one of those players, that is the way it is.

You jealous you don't have one on your team? You sure sound like you are bleeding green, with envy.

If you can't respect what Kobe does on a basketball court, you don't repect the game itself. It would be the same thing with a player like Garnett. Anyone who can't respect what he has done throughout his career, you aren't repecting the game. This childish mealy mouthed hatred, is just silliness, fueled by all kinds of immaturity.

Kobe has made his bones, and proven time and again that he is a strong willed tough player, no drama, no BS, he has lived it, he has earned his keep in this matter. Playing through injuries most wouldn't is a stock in trade throughout his whole career, you points are based on BS.

When you say, Kobe shouldn't have played at all, I say who the hell do you think you are to tell that guy anything? Now, you are making it all about YOU. As if YOU know better. Get over yourself. Wake me when you have compiled a HOF anything.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

ROFLMAO

He is one of the elite of the elite players in the game, this is how it goes down. He is one of the most popular players in NBA history, he is one of the greats. People who can only afford to go to one game of their teams season, they go to the game when Kobe is in town. Arenas all over the league fill up with people wearing Kobe jerseys, he is one of those players, that is the way it is.

You jealous you don't have one on your team? You sure sound like you are bleeding green, with envy.

If you can't respect what Kobe does on a basketball court, you don't repect the game itself. It would be the same thing with a player like Garnett. Anyone who can't respect what he has done throughout his career, you aren't repecting the game. This childish mealy mouthed hatred, is just silliness, fueled by all kinds of immaturity.

You are completely baked!!!  AND delusional.

Are you really saying that the fans of the IND Pacers who went to the game last night are MORE upset that kobe didn't play?  Or that their team lost, and they played horribly?

I find it very hard to believe you can write this trash with a straight face!

I don't like kobe the person, but you have to respect kobe the player.  Regardless, no one player is above the team.

The FACT he only played 12 mins, and did not return shows clearly he was too injured to play...

I guarantee that if he played on BOS, Doc would sit him.  The fact D'Antoni doesn't have the stones to tell him to sit out (like Phil did), is a clear indication that kobe runs the show.

Look at this thread, for God's sake.

The idiot lakersavenger started the thread by saying kobe will play, kobe is tough, kobe is a warrior..............blah blah blah

HE is the topic of conversation, overshadowing your best road win of the year, over the 3rd best team in the East!

A FAN of the game can appreciate that the lakers won on the road.  The fact kobe didn't play SHOULD be secondary.  But it isn't, because HE won't allow it.

kobe is a top 10 player of all-time.............and I hope he didn't do further damage to his ankle by trying to "tough it out" in a game he clearly should not have played in.

And, oh yeah, they won!